Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 220. (Read 222343 times)

Activity: 413
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Good luck Encryptotel Team... This project will be a success... We still have time so don't miss your chance! 10% bonus live until
23:59 UTC 30 April... Encyptotel ICO is the way to go...

I just bought more to take advantage of the last day of the extra 10%
Now the progress of the financing is so slow, I hope it quickly end, catch up with this crazy market environment!
Progress is slow because of many reasons sir.Many investors invest on previous big ico of other altcoins and still some of that ico are not distributing their coins and bounties for them to have a momey to invest,but when its all distributed i think it will help the progress of this ico
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
would you provide communication app too, just like whatsapp ? and what type codec do you use?
Activity: 395
"Live long and prosper"
When will your phone app be available?

Hello,

Open beta testing possible in end this year.
Activity: 854
einc.io
When will your phone app be available?
Activity: 395
"Live long and prosper"
Last chance to gain a 10% bonus ends at 23:59 UTC 30 April!
Activity: 798
Good luck Encryptotel Team... This project will be a success... We still have time so don't miss your chance! 10% bonus live until
I invest some last week to get 10% bonus. I know this is great project and i don't want to miss the the bonus. A very good one hope everyone don't miss the bonus.
Yes that bonus is cost a lot because this project will be successful so that 10% discount will be a great income when the project is done because based on their white paper this will gonna be a awesome and good project so it's worth the investment.
Activity: 910
Merit: 507
I invest some last week to get 10% bonus. I know this is great project and i don't want to miss the the bonus. A very good one hope everyone don't miss the bonus.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Is there still any reward for translation? I might do polish one.
Activity: 536
Which stock markets are going to trade when the market enters?
Don't worry about it, I'm sure dev already has a plan about it. This coin is good, hope bittrex or liqui himself adds.

Well it might appear in WavesDEX because ETT tokens are backed with WAVES (if I am not mistaken). Or possibly with Poloniex since ETH is also main currency that ETT tokens can be bought.But anyways, whatever platform devs may use. I think ETT tokens will be still popular since the usage of the token is reasonable. I think we will not have any trouble buying/selling ETT Tokens.
I think polo is not possible because racial discrimination, if in liqui and bittrex is also good!I hope ETT can catch the bull market!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Good Project. Bought into the ICO.

After reading the Project White Paper, Just several questions come to mine.
1) It mentions that the project will be burning ETT Tokens through exchange buy backs instead distributions.
    Which exchanges are you planning to use? and is there a limit on the Burning of ETT Tokens per year?
2) The ETT tokens on the blockchain main function is only to a) hide real owner id who owns the token.
        and  B) Integrate as smart contract with Waves and/or possibly Ethereum. Is this correct?
3) It mentions a lower fee payed by using the ETT token. How much lower?
Activity: 728
Merit: 501

Now the progress of the financing is so slow, I hope it quickly end, catch up with this crazy market environment!

Yeah. The progress seems slow right now. But I think it is because there are another ICO going that's why investors are split. But, I think on the 1st and 2nd week of May, the ICO should be finished. Even if it does progress $100,000 a day. Before May 10 ICO should be done. And if lucky, this ICO may be done on or before the 1st week of May.

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
Don't worry about it, I'm sure dev already has a plan about it. This coin is good, hope bittrex or liqui himself adds.

Well it might appear in WavesDEX because ETT tokens are backed with WAVES (if I am not mistaken). Or possibly with Poloniex since ETH is also main currency that ETT tokens can be bought.But anyways, whatever platform devs may use. I think ETT tokens will be still popular since the usage of the token is reasonable. I think we will not have any trouble buying/selling ETT Tokens.

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

Now more and more people into the project, it seems everything is smooth, patiently waiting for the end of ICO, I hope to put into practical application! Cheesy
Activity: 518
Merit: 265
Activity: 806
Merit: 503
Activity: 413
If 100k usd can't be raised in ICO, will you refund people? Since this is your minimum target, I think my question is meaningful.
Like most of the icomanager and company launching icos for altcoins if they didnt reach the minimum they refunded their investor because if they to complete their first stage of ico they cant have enough funds to develop it.So as manager says it will ge refunded but the ico was seems succesful so good news
Activity: 490
Almost 1.6million $ has been raised in this ICO so I think this ICO will be successful and I hope this ICO will get more funds as days and weeks will pass because the purpose of this ICO is reasonable and good, I hope this following week encryptotel will gain more supporters.
yes , i think just need one week again for get max cap target
Jump to: