Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 18. (Read 222301 times)

Activity: 244
Merit: 1
Good day, Friends.

In case you've missed, ETT is back for trading on Cryptopia - https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/  !
Guess, none of you doubted that we will solve this misunderstanding with the exchange. It is a good time to trade, the great news is coming soon.

Your EncryptoTel team

the exchanges has been reopened but the wallet is in maintenance status since september 3, 2018 so it is not possible to deposite and trade at cryptopia. sir, please contact cryptopis so that this problem is resolved soon.

Hm, interesting. Do you know anyone else who faced same issue? Any feedback from cryptopia?

I just opened my account at cryptopia and the wallet to deposit ETT tokens has been normal and works well.. thank you DEV for responding quickly.

Good news!
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Good day, Friends.

In case you've missed, ETT is back for trading on Cryptopia - https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/  !
Guess, none of you doubted that we will solve this misunderstanding with the exchange. It is a good time to trade, the great news is coming soon.

Your EncryptoTel team

the exchanges has been reopened but the wallet is in maintenance status since september 3, 2018 so it is not possible to deposite and trade at cryptopia. sir, please contact cryptopis so that this problem is resolved soon.

Hm, interesting. Do you know anyone else who faced same issue? Any feedback from cryptopia?

I just opened my account at cryptopia and the wallet to deposit ETT tokens has been normal and works well.. thank you DEV for responding quickly.
In this month of October EncrptoTel team has very active suddenly. I hope people have not sold out even chances are very less that people dumped at very low when there wasn't volume till few weeks ago. I still have some tokens because had no sense to help someone to fill his bag at no price almost. I have not read every update though they are coming out constantly that's why would like to ask whether in future only ERC-20 will remain or both tokens will continue ?
Both tokens will stay
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
In this month of October EncrptoTel team has very active suddenly. I hope people have not sold out even chances are very less that people dumped at very low when there wasn't volume till few weeks ago. I still have some tokens because had no sense to help someone to fill his bag at no price almost. I have not read every update though they are coming out constantly that's why would like to ask whether in future only ERC-20 will remain or both tokens will continue ?
Still no news or no update since year about the two splitted Blockchain ?

My ETT tokens are on the Ethereum blockchain, but I see there is still the Waves blockchain.

How it is going on ?

Still 2 blockchains Ethereum and Waves. Guess you know there is swap service available to switch ETT between them?

No I don't know this swap and the modalities.

https://swap.encryptotel.com/ Here you can swap your eETT on wETT and vice versa

Currently my ETT is on MYETHERWALLET as ERC20 on my ETH address.

Do I need to send the ETT to a exchange BEFORE make the swap ? Or can I do from MEW ?

If you want ETT on Waves you need to have wallet there . so you can swap ETT from MEW to Waves wallet
Activity: 684
Merit: 351

My ETT tokens are on the Ethereum blockchain, but I see there is still the Waves blockchain.

How it is going on ?

Still 2 blockchains Ethereum and Waves. Guess you know there is swap service available to switch ETT between them?

https://swap.encryptotel.com/ Here you can swap your eETT on wETT and vice versa

Currently my ETT is on MYETHERWALLET as ERC20 on my ETH address.

Do I need to send the ETT to a exchange BEFORE make the swap ? Or can I do from MEW ?

How it is going on ?

How it is going on ?

Good to see that the team is starting to share more information about what they are up to and that they are getting the word of EncryptoTel out. I do hope it's not a temporary thing only initiated because the level of complaints was quite high, but that this is a structural change and that the team will do everything possible to make it a success and be open towards investors.

We have a plan to follow, so increasing community and marketing presence - is one of this

How it is going on ?

Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
Good to see that the team is starting to share more information about what they are up to and that they are getting the word of EncryptoTel out. I do hope it's not a temporary thing only initiated because the level of complaints was quite high, but that this is a structural change and that the team will do everything possible to make it a success and be open towards investors.

How it is going on ?

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

Good news the team is active and they will present this platform in that telecommunication related event. I hope this will bring more exposure for this undervalued project.

Yep, a lot of events in Q4
Let's hope for that because for now it's not like undervalued, it's like a dead project.
When we buy at the current price and that exposure is going to result a positive thing then we will surely gain a lot from taking the risk now.
This project has not been performing from the start, price wise, so it's a big change if they will end this year with a big bang!

Good news the team is active and they will present this platform in that telecommunication related event. I hope this will bring more exposure for this undervalued project.

Yep, a lot of events in Q4
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

Good day, Friends.

Your EncryptoTel team

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Now it seems that Encryptotel team is putting efforts in things but it will take lot of time to recover the trust of investors. That is good two exchanges which can provide good reasonable liquidity are on board but we don't see interest of people at the moment. This may continue until the delivery of product and don't forget big exchanges that should be priority along with product launch.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Good day, Friends.

Your EncryptoTel team

Pages:
Jump to: