Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 259. (Read 222343 times)

Activity: 395
Merit: 250
"Live long and prosper"
indonesian translation done https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-encryptotelinfrastuktur-komunikasi-voip-dan-b2b-43juta-dollar-finish-1854575

wait update project and promotion is selling with open bounty signature campaign,  facebook campaign and twitter campaign
thank you

Looks a little strange, check black boxes, can you fix it?
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
indonesian translation done https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-encryptotelinfrastuktur-komunikasi-voip-dan-b2b-43juta-dollar-finish-1854575

wait update project and promotion is selling with open bounty signature campaign,  facebook campaign and twitter campaign
thank you
"Live long and prosper"
"Live long and prosper"

Wow, great translation. Thank you all for support our project. This week info about your bounties.
Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto
Message from yoyoamigo
Hi. This is yoyoamigo from the WAVES Community. I am not from WAVES, not a member of their Team or Company.

this is a simple recap of all activities and news for the past week.

i am doing this out of contribution for WavesPlatform and to all ICO tokens using it. As well as for the communities involved.  
Reason? Ever since the WAVES WEEKLY came to an end temporarily, i had thought it would be something good to have while waiting for it to come back.
In addition, i feel that those that are on WavesPlatform shouldn't be left out of this.
i would like to see WavesPlatform and all those who are part of it rise up together in full force. Not one without the others. Grin

No payment is required. Also, all images used below are CC0 (Creative Commons) a.k.a. free for public use.
Mostly from Pixabay.com and Dreamstime.com. And a few of my own. So rest assured Grin

I only asked that you allow me to leave a logo of WAVES in the image you see below and a link to WavesPlatform website and to its recap as well.
As you can see, you will not find any other cryptocurrencies here except yours and WAVES.
This is done so as to respect your space and the community's attention. for the other cryptocurrencies as well.

if you feel the recap is good enough, you are free to share & tweet the 'Recap" image below. Remember to add the link above this message to the tweet.
whoever clicks on it will be directed to this recap. the link is just above this message, just above where the date is. that link.
a small request, add 3 hashtags to your tweets "#wavesplatform #ico #crowdfund" if you can. Thank you.
For the community, please liked it or retweet it as well.

If you want to ensure that all news and activities are to be included into this recap, be sure to tweet it or blog it.
If, however, there are no news for the entire week, i will not post any recap. So be sure to have at least one.
news and activities are only inclusive of new information. old, duplicated or repeated ones will be excluded from the recap.
However, do not trouble yourself about re-posting an old news. I will be able to find out if its new or not. So leave the work to me. =)

If you only a few news now, it's alright. this recap is not meant to put to shame.
But in the future, you can rest assured that i will be covering those many news.
If it takes months to build a house, then it will take months. If it takes hours to bake a cake, then so shall it be. Hope everyone understands this.

Thank you and enjoy the recap.  

Ride on WAVES!

Last Updated on: 4th April 2017
This is the 1st recap that 'yoyoamigo' has done for Encryptotel. There is no previous recap.
The next recap is out! Click here

"Live long and prosper"
"Live long and prosper"
EncryptoTel concept is very good, but from research and development to be accepted by the user, this process will certainly be very bumpy, I hope the developers can always insist on doing so! Grin

Do you mean that we’ll have difficulties in making users to accept it?
Activity: 536
EncryptoTel concept is very good, but from research and development to be accepted by the user, this process will certainly be very bumpy, I hope the developers can always insist on doing so! Grin
"Live long and prosper"
Check Out the Latest Issue of the CORE Magazine April 2017 https://joom.ag/oNnW

Interesting project and very nice concept. Are you planning to allow more cryptocurrencies as payments? And will Waves be one of them?

All popular currencies will be available, but the maximum discount is possible only if you pay with ETT
Activity: 275
Check Out the Latest Issue of the CORE Magazine April 2017 https://joom.ag/oNnW

Interesting project and very nice concept. Are you planning to allow more cryptocurrencies as payments? And will Waves be one of them?
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Just read the OP so this project will be interesting when they will start crowdsale. The team is also looking nice so that I think they will achieve their target people will show their interesting into project good luck and all the best.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
"Live long and prosper"
Translating now, will need to fit it into your template tho.
If you're planning a signature campaign I'd like to offer to manage it.

Hi,
Source files - https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B0It0mWHb3XiTHgzUVpCdmwxeVU

Bounty details on next week!
RJX
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
Translating now, will need to fit it into your template tho.

If you're planning a signature campaign I'd like to offer to manage it.
"Live long and prosper"
are you going to use any escrow ??

Yes, more escrow participants to be announced in next week.
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org