Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 253. (Read 222343 times)

Activity: 395
Merit: 250
"Live long and prosper"
are you guys including encrypted TXT (SMS) service API over internet for easy integration to many different services?

Yes, our API allows it.
It will be easy integrate to any service.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
are you guys including encrypted TXT (SMS) service API over internet for easy integration to many different services?
"Live long and prosper"
Activity: 1148
Merit: 432
"Live long and prosper"
Activity: 252
where is the chinese translation .. Angry

haha, good ,I am not the only one who is with poor english
Activity: 308
where is the chinese translation .. Angry
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Encrypted communication center services can be completed, the advantages of using the blockchain?Such as blackberry BBM。How do you protect the quality of communication
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
If features explained will be delivered this will really be game changer taking the Voip to blockchain and making it fully decentralized and secure in true meanings. I also am interested in the concept behind this project. It is see now how things move forward next.
Activity: 240
Would this project be open for US residents as well? 

Definitely yes. Our system is designed for all the world.

Awesome, this is great, although some ICOs don't offer the investment chance to US citizens.
"Live long and prosper"

Definitely yes. Our system is designed for all the world.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour, link below at signature.

"Live long and prosper"
Can you make a example:
if ICO 100K the max ETT will Be ?
if ICO 1000K the amx ETT will be?

Like this? or you need further information?
http://ico.encryptotel.com/#investor

Activity: 518

hmm at least somethin interesting. will investigate more and think about ico.

what is the max supply?

Hello

There will be no pre-determined supply of ETT. The number of ETT in existence will depend on how much money investors commit to the project. When the crowdsale ends, the number of ETT tokens sold will be created on the Waves blockchain. No further tokens will ever be created: after the ICO, supply will be fixed.

Can you make a example:
if ICO 100K the max ETT will Be ?
if ICO 1000K the amx ETT will be?
"Live long and prosper"
I am not a tech savvy.  but may i ask the PBX is actually fully controlled by your company?

Not completely, at the initial stage some services based on blockchain technology. After ICO we plan to integrate step-by-step more and more resources based on this technology. We are always striving for decentralization and anonymity!
Activity: 252
VOIP...never think of it can get connection with altcoins
Activity: 518
Glad to see new technology ,that is so interesting. I will keep my eyes on this
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
this is going to be working on your own blockchain not under some network being ans asset of ETH or waves? i thought its with eth.
seem a cool project to invest with really. if some companies like CISCO or juniper can be a partner, it would be a good promotion for this ICO. i'd like to join and invest to it if i see the team raises more than 100k usd.

We are still thinking about the best way to store our data, now it's waves. And yes, the asset will be on a blockchain of waves with the ability to make a swap to ETH using Incent BlockSwap tech. Yes, you are right, some partnerships will be announced soon.

I am not a tech savvy.  but may i ask the PBX is actually fully controlled by your company?
"Live long and prosper"
ETT isn't given to bounty hunters?
I wish to join any campaigns but ETT isn't the ones to be given to the participants but only available for those who really are going to buy to the ICO. Which Wallet are to be used for ETT? mist? waves wallet?

The bounty fund in 5% is allocated from the funds privatized for the team.
You can use any wallet what you like, Waves or ETH.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
ETT isn't given to bounty hunters?
I wish to join any campaigns but ETT isn't the ones to be given to the participants but only available for those who really are going to buy to the ICO. Which Wallet are to be used for ETT? mist? waves wallet?
Jump to: