Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 255. (Read 222343 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Finally something new at least, I will follow the project and think about investing.
Activity: 594
Merit: 500
Strong develop team, I will always pay attention to here.
legendary
Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007
Hello devs, Can you add Filipino translation for this project, I want to participate to this project since it looks promising. There so many shit ICO out there and it is very rare to snipe this kind of project, If possible, I want to reserve translation of Filipino language of the ANN thread and white paper, I'm interested too to apply as campaign manager for your bounty program in the future. Wish you all the best. Thanks!

Hello, can you give me link to Filipino main thread?

Hello. I'm just reserving it. I'm waiting for your signal to do it tho. Do you have available psd file for your ANN thread? I'm sure that you use photoshop on creatong the ANN thread. Please PM the detail so that i can start it immediately.thank you
Activity: 395
"Live long and prosper"
Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto

Huh

Please be informed that the AssetID for this token: ENCRYPTOTEL is currently unknown or unavailable.
It will be updated as soon as it is available and 'yoyoamigo' knows about it. (To Dev: please pm yoyoamigo)
It is vital for you to know if you wish to trade it on WavesPlatform DEX.

Thank you for your attention.

Last Updated on: 10th April 2017
Missed the previous recap? Click here
The next recap is out! Click here

Activity: 297
Signature campaign's one week is fixed for everyone, right? Not a fixed date for all members, but all 7 days after they join the signature campaign?
"Live long and prosper"
I correctly understand that when the amount of fees for the $ 3,000,000, the ICO will be considered to have been completed and terminated?

Yes, the maximum amount is 3 million dollars

Judging by the fact that recently there have been successful collections for "empty" projects, I think everything here can be successful. We need more quality advertising!

Thank you, We working on it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
This project is so good. Looking forward for the development and the Crowdsale.
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1118
I correctly understand that when the amount of fees for the $ 3,000,000, the ICO will be considered to have been completed and terminated?

Judging by the fact that recently there have been successful collections for "empty" projects, I think everything here can be successful. We need more quality advertising!
"Live long and prosper"

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

i think the answer is yes (not sure what you mean with fees)
afaik the ico is caped at 3mio.

cheers
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1118
"Live long and prosper"
Hello devs, Can you add Filipino translation for this project, I want to participate to this project since it looks promising. There so many shit ICO out there and it is very rare to snipe this kind of project, If possible, I want to reserve translation of Filipino language of the ANN thread and white paper, I'm interested too to apply as campaign manager for your bounty program in the future. Wish you all the best. Thanks!

Hello, can you give me link to Filipino main thread?
"Live long and prosper"
Coinspot: EncryptoTel – пepвaя зaщищeннaя VoIP и B2B плaтфopмa c кoммyникaциoннoй блoкчeйн инфpacтpyктypoй
https://coinspot.io/technology/itrinok/encryptotel-pervaya-zashhishhennaya-voip-i-b2b-platforma-s-kommunikacionnoj-blokchejn-infrastrukturoj/
legendary
Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007
Activity: 294
This project will be the large on in 2017, the reason:

1. first VoIP and B2B blockchain ICO
2. escrows are there, investors will trust this project.
3. innovative idea and implementation will be awesome.

Agree, all very valid points. For me the fact that they provided a working Beta release available for public use and testing before they even thought about launching an ICO shows the commitment of this team. They are selling a product they have already put much time & effort into, unlike most ICO's that sell an idea they say they will produce. The ICO structure & price is also very attractive. Don't sleep on this, I have a hunch it will sell out very fast Wink

Thank you guys, very good comments. More than a year we tested the Beta version, we hope to complete the product and show the world the way it should be.
I am sure with such support we will succeed!

I see you are a good team, releasing beta software before launch ICO, it means you are the real and reliable team, not like some other ICO, they only want to make money, but their roadmap is always delayed. You will raise enough money, I think.
Activity: 588
I'm not a technical being so forgive me for this stupid question, you run your token on two blockchain, ETH and waves?

The token will be created on the Waves blockchain, but will be available to swap it by Incent blockswap tech (smart contract) -https://blockswap.incentloyalty.com/

this mean early encrypto coin creste token use wave blockchain
and netx time posible swap to use smarth contract(ethereum token) , i think is good if use ethereum token, because familiar user, and ussualy succes in ico selling, because thereum holder like to buy ethereum token
same with chronobank create Time coin , first project use wave token, after announce use ethereum token, in ico selling incraese very high , much investor very interest

Thank you for enlighten me. This project looks interesting, gonna watch it closely.
Activity: 588
I'm not a technical being so forgive me for this stupid question, you run your token on two blockchain, ETH and waves?

The token will be created on the Waves blockchain, but will be available to swap it by Incent blockswap tech (smart contract) -https://blockswap.incentloyalty.com/

this mean early encrypto coin creste token use wave blockchain
and netx time posible swap to use smarth contract(ethereum token) , i think is good if use ethereum token, because familiar user, and ussualy succes in ico selling, because thereum holder like to buy ethereum token
same with chronobank create Time coin , first project use wave token, after announce use ethereum token, in ico selling incraese very high , much investor very interest
"Live long and prosper"

Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org