Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 254. (Read 222343 times)

Activity: 446
Merit: 250
Still counting down the days until ICO begins. I love this project & the development behind it. All along a big target has been B2B, corporate use. If a partnership can happen this will solidify the value of EncryptoTel. Once they know the tech works they will understand it's in their best interest to use it. Exciting future for investors. Cool
Activity: 395
"Live long and prosper"
this is going to be working on your own blockchain not under some network being ans asset of ETH or waves? i thought its with eth.
seem a cool project to invest with really. if some companies like CISCO or juniper can be a partner, it would be a good promotion for this ICO. i'd like to join and invest to it if i see the team raises more than 100k usd.

We are still thinking about the best way to store our data, now it's waves. And yes, the asset will be on a blockchain of waves with the ability to make a swap to ETH using Incent BlockSwap tech. Yes, you are right, some partnerships will be announced soon.

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
this is going to be working on your own blockchain not under some network being ans asset of ETH or waves? i thought its with eth.
seem a cool project to invest with really. if some companies like CISCO or juniper can be a partner, it would be a good promotion for this ICO. i'd like to join and invest to it if i see the team raises more than 100k usd.
"Live long and prosper"
"Live long and prosper"
I also interested in this projekt, probably I will invest.

Thanks for your supporting.
Activity: 98
Merit: 15
I also interested in this projekt, probably I will invest.
Activity: 379
"Live long and prosper"
Wow, looks great, thank you for supporting us  Wink
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Hello everybody! EncryptoTel added to ICOINFO.NET

EncryptoTel team if you need to make any changes , please contact us [email protected] or through private message on bitcointalk.

I am very glad to present our new information service ICOINFO.NET. Here you can always find the latest information about projects that are on the crowdsale stage. All information is presented in a user-friendly form. This is very similar to the answers to frequently asked questions. Our ANN page https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/icoinfonet-crowdsales-ico-new-cryptocurrency-projects-1846741

https://twitter.com/icoinfonet/status/852295848583102465
https://www.facebook.com/icoinfonet/posts/920897378050882

Regards, ICOINFO.NET.
"Live long and prosper"
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169
Signature campaign's one week is fixed for everyone, right? Not a fixed date for all members, but all 7 days after they join the signature campaign?

Yes. One week is fixed for everyone.
One week = 7 days between each Saturday
"Live long and prosper"
Web-payment: EncryptoTel — пepвaя зaщищeннaя VoIP и B2B плaтфopмa c кoммyникaциoннoй блoкчeйн инфpacтpyктypoй

Пoдpoбнee: http://web-payment.ru/blockchainitem/303/encryptotel-voip-b2b-platforma/
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
I correctly understand that when the amount of fees for the $ 3,000,000, the ICO will be considered to have been completed and terminated?

Yes, the maximum amount is 3 million dollars

Judging by the fact that recently there have been successful collections for "empty" projects, I think everything here can be successful. We need more quality advertising!

It's one of them. These empty "projects" are around every corner. If u look closely u will find a few dozen of them, 90% of these ruses are funded by guys that announced them. Most of them are not even projects, just a piece of bought / ordered flickr graphics coupled it with walls of text that in most cases mean absolutely nothing.

Why not offer some evidence for your statement? Take a look at the working beta, look at the team and their experience/reputation, then come back and apologise for throwing around baseless accusations.
Activity: 446
I think you are wrong. We are a real project with a functioning beta version of the product for b2b and b2c - PBX. I know our system will very popular especially in the B2B sector, they will use our tokens to get the maximum discount as minimum.

I've been saying this all along to doubters. There is a functioning beta available right now for public use & testing, this is no vaporware. Anyone wishing to try can go here https://encryptotel.com/ & try it out for yourself. This team didn't come here asking for funds to develop a project. They arrived with working beta in hand for public testing offering a chance for investors to get behind the project. That's a huge difference in my book between this project and the other scam ICO's. DYOR and you'll see exactly what I mean.
"Live long and prosper"
I think you are wrong. We are a real project with a functioning beta version of the product for b2b and b2c - PBX. I know our system will very popular especially in the B2B sector, they will use our tokens to get the maximum discount as minimum.
Activity: 592
Merit: 500
I correctly understand that when the amount of fees for the $ 3,000,000, the ICO will be considered to have been completed and terminated?

Yes, the maximum amount is 3 million dollars

Judging by the fact that recently there have been successful collections for "empty" projects, I think everything here can be successful. We need more quality advertising!

It's one of them. These empty "projects" are around every corner. If u look closely u will find a few dozen of them, 90% of these ruses are funded by guys that announced them. Most of them are not even projects, just a piece of bought / ordered flickr graphics coupled it with walls of text that in most cases mean absolutely nothing.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
The project has potential and being based on solid idea there is no reason to be worried about the target funds as that amount isn't very much and many others on going startups has successfully raised already. EncryptoTel with 20% bonus offer in the very first day will resolve this thing easily. Many people will be interested to catch first day offer.
"Live long and prosper"
Strong develop team, I will always pay attention to here.
Agree. Projects will only succeed if they have clear goals and objectives. Setting these is a key project management responsibility and EncryptoTel have it.

Thank you for your encouragement. I think with your support guys we can release full product.
Activity: 518
Merit: 265
Strong develop team, I will always pay attention to here.
Agree. Projects will only succeed if they have clear goals and objectives. Setting these is a key project management responsibility and EncryptoTel have it.
Jump to: