Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 260. (Read 222343 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 251
are you going to use any escrow ??

I think yes they will use escrow when this ICO will start. OP said in previous post some great news will come before start of this.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
are you going to use any escrow ??
Activity: 395
Merit: 250
"Live long and prosper"
Activity: 574
Merit: 265
Reserved for bounty program (Soon)

Translations Reservations:
French - Sylon
Indonesian - truimpheriues
Portugue - neolinkhati
Italian - davide72
German - Banger42
Dutch - RJX
Hindi - erikalui
Greek - killerjoegreece
Chinese - StratisKing

Spanish language reserved.
Thanks!
"Live long and prosper"
Check Out the Latest Issue of the CORE Magazine April 2017 https://joom.ag/oNnW

"Live long and prosper"
"Live long and prosper"
I want to reserve the Chinese translation, but there is background in the images, so if I edit words on the background, that is not looking good. Is it possible to offer us text file, we give the translated texts back, and you edit it?

Sure, will be pack with *psd, *doc and other files to translate
Activity: 826
I also interested to know some details about bounty program and I hope they will offer something interesting. This is nice idea and have good potential to raise huge money.
Activity: 938
Merit: 511
I want to reserve the Chinese translation, but there is background in the images, so if I edit words on the background, that is not looking good. Is it possible to offer us text file, we give the translated texts back, and you edit it?
"Live long and prosper"
This project looks cool just saw it on twitter and came though to this thread. In coming days this will be good project and their approach for crowdsale is looking achievable with trusted escrow this will be successful ICO.

Thank you very much to all for your support
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
Reserved for bounty program (Soon)

Translations Reservations:
French - Sylon
Indonesian - truimpheriues
Portugue - neolinkhati
Italian - davide72
German - Banger42
Dutch - RJX
Hindi - erikalui

I would like to reserve Greek. Add me to the list dev.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
This project looks cool just saw it on twitter and came though to this thread. In coming days this will be good project and their approach for crowdsale is looking achievable with trusted escrow this will be successful ICO.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
I'm reserving Hindi translation if needed.
"Live long and prosper"
RJX
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
I'll do a Dutch translation if need be.

please pm me if so.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
i like the website so far
question about one thing for investor benefits:
"Ability to take part in strategic business decisions"
How do u plan to do this. with a blockchain system like pivx for example or a voting outside the blockchain?

Hello
Of course, We a plan do it with blockchain technology. Your amount of our tokens will be the power of the voice.

great!!

we maybe even  plan to use  the EncryptoTel System in our company and we have some international customers allways seeking for encrypted communication systems
thanks

It's great, you as investor will have good offer for to attract new customers. More info after ICO in your investor panel.
Stay tuned
"Live long and prosper"
How do u plan to do this. with a blockchain system like pivx for example or a voting outside the blockchain?

Hello
Of course, We a plan do it with blockchain technology. Your amount of our tokens will be the power of the voice.

we maybe even  plan to use  the EncryptoTel System in our company and we have some international customers allways seeking for encrypted communication systems
thanks

It's great, you as investor will have good offer for to attract new customers. More info after ICO in your investor panel.
Stay tuned
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Minimum fund cap looking realistic so that I also pretty sure they will achieve this target easily as the team is coming with nice concept. Looking forward for more news and how they will move forward this project.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

thanks
Activity: 297
100k usd should not be any problem, now you need to do more promotions and marketing here. Signature campaign helps most.
Jump to: