Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 42. (Read 222343 times)

Activity: 201
Merit: 100
I could have sworn Bittrex charged for listings in the past am i wrong?

"Bittrex does not currently charge a fee for listing a token on our Exchange."
https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000475411-How-do-I-submit-a-token-to-Bittrex-for-listing-

Bittrex Also takes into account "Technological experience and reputation of token applicant and team" . Thanks to an identified Dev Team it looks like only a matter of time before ETT is on bittrex but what flavour? eETT or wETT?
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
Bittrex removing dozens of wallets. Possibly making room for ETT? One can speculate.

Hope so but I don't think EncryptoTel will take action about listing right now, I mean before the product.

Bittrex is removing wallets from already delisted coins, maybe they making space for new tokens but it can also be the case that it's for the heavy traffic on their site, to let it run more smoother.

They making delisting because SEC contrtolling them and now they are full law controlled exchange. Don't think we will see ETT on Bittrex.At least, for now, there are no prerequisites for this
This is very ambitious, if we do not have good support from the community we will never get to bittrex.
A lot of coins or tokens are lining hoping to get listed and they have more active community, I think we need more time to deliver
good results so we will be notice.

I don't thkink they show any effort to keep the community together or attract new people.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
Bittrex removing dozens of wallets. Possibly making room for ETT? One can speculate.

Hope so but I don't think EncryptoTel will take action about listing right now, I mean before the product.

Bittrex is removing wallets from already delisted coins, maybe they making space for new tokens but it can also be the case that it's for the heavy traffic on their site, to let it run more smoother.

They making delisting because SEC contrtolling them and now they are full law controlled exchange. Don't think we will see ETT on Bittrex.At least, for now, there are no prerequisites for this
This is very ambitious, if we do not have good support from the community we will never get to bittrex.
A lot of coins or tokens are lining hoping to get listed and they have more active community, I think we need more time to deliver
good results so we will be notice.
Activity: 518
Merit: 299

legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

Activity: 574
Merit: 501
This current season of downfall of alternative coins markets is helpful for ETT tokens. They won more time to keep going on with development and nobody can push them in this atmosphere for big things. Anything appears now will go unnoticed and without putting influence on its value. They are doing work hopefully it will see appreciation in future.

This year will be decisive for the Encryptotel. If developers can provide users and investors with a well-functioning product, then we will all have the fruits of their hard work.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
This current season of downfall of alternative coins markets is helpful for ETT tokens. They won more time to keep going on with development and nobody can push them in this atmosphere for big things. Anything appears now will go unnoticed and without putting influence on its value. They are doing work hopefully it will see appreciation in future.
Activity: 798
Merit: 102

Agreed with you now it's much hard to get listed on bittrex they have very strict policy about listing of new tokens. But after release of full product we will get more demand than it could be.

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
I possess already have used the ICO and up to now my coalition has a very little value amid with other
money right now, nonetheless it seems like this kind of coin is not truly moving based upon our expertise
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

Dev can provide the inside info much hard to tell what is happening this is token is not a big exchanges yet. I think so this is good opportunity to contact with them and make this sure to get space for this token in fact listing on this exchange will bring a lot of exposure.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Activity: 394
Merit: 10
As EncryptoTel is a kind of Viber that will be available as a cross-platform application and basically free for users around the world to use, but with the added benefit of completely private and encrypted communication with their friends and family.

It remains only one question, whether we will see this finished product, since the end of ico  a very long time has passed

I think, slow but regular updates shows that probably we will see the product sooner or later.
I think it's very slow, investors are not getting hype with this token because of the depreciating value.
They have to look at the trading side as well, the volume is very important and we have to get involve this potential investor throughout the process.

Exactly! And people should buy and sell without causing huge fluctations on the market.

I also think that in the end they will make the product that they planned, and maybe even better.
But that's why they ignore the questions and requests of investors about good exchanges, it's bad from their line.
You need to be more respectful of those people who gave you money and opportunity, realize your idea and business.

As EncryptoTel is a kind of Viber that will be available as a cross-platform application and basically free for users around the world to use, but with the added benefit of completely private and encrypted communication with their friends and family.

It remains only one question, whether we will see this finished product, since the end of ico  a very long time has passed

I think, slow but regular updates shows that probably we will see the product sooner or later.
I think it's very slow, investors are not getting hype with this token because of the depreciating value.
They have to look at the trading side as well, the volume is very important and we have to get involve this potential investor throughout the process.

Exactly! And people should buy and sell without causing huge fluctations on the market.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 674

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Interview with EncryptoTel CEO Roman Nekrasov for Disruptordaily

https://www.disruptordaily.com/disruption-blockchain-part-40-roman-nekrasov-encryptotel/

Detailed update about the how the product development is going, what will you do about the exchange listing, what will you do make your investors happy if you do of course.

I really like the idea of the project and it obviously would be in demand in the society.
But that's how the team treats its investors, it's not good to say the least. Already passed so much time, but there is no normal marketing, communication and new exchanges.
Say anything with the addition to the new stock exchanges ?

Many people first of all worry about adding to exchanges and after about the development of the project. I think that before the Encryptotel will be ready we will see the new exchanges.

Damned question to the dev is when the ETT can have a good exchange except the WAVE platform?

the answer is never .... they had the time , they had the money .... yet no decent exchange.... the question is .... WHY Huh?

I can understand development first approach but I think they should say something at least.
Activity: 1540
Interview with EncryptoTel CEO Roman Nekrasov for Disruptordaily

https://www.disruptordaily.com/disruption-blockchain-part-40-roman-nekrasov-encryptotel/

Detailed update about the how the product development is going, what will you do about the exchange listing, what will you do make your investors happy if you do of course.

I really like the idea of the project and it obviously would be in demand in the society.
But that's how the team treats its investors, it's not good to say the least. Already passed so much time, but there is no normal marketing, communication and new exchanges.
Say anything with the addition to the new stock exchanges ?

Many people first of all worry about adding to exchanges and after about the development of the project. I think that before the Encryptotel will be ready we will see the new exchanges.

Damned question to the dev is when the ETT can have a good exchange except the WAVE platform?

the answer is never .... they had the time , they had the money .... yet no decent exchange.... the question is .... WHY Huh?
Pages:
Jump to: