Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 58. (Read 222343 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 101
These packets fly
It's looking up for this coin from here.

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Your position about legal status and company registration is fully understandable and normal to see it taking couple of months. Things are moving in various sections with good pace that is what I am interested in as not all the focused on one thing alone. This partnership with Mtel will bring Encryptotel at front foot which is good for long term gains.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

The team is very hardworking. Business partnerships continue to do and can come to very good levels if you do not forget yourself.
That was a good progress it is the first step to go along having a partnership in telecommunications though encryptotel is busy working out. Im also looking forward for the waves and erc20 ett tokens to be fixed out.
Swap solution is the key here for encryptotel gain liquidity in trading because their coin have limited exchange due to dual chain feature.

Tokenswap is important but as Waves based it can be listed on big exchanges like as we saw Mercury recently.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
https://medium.com/@encryptotel/registration-of-company-cb997dc6a366

The company is registered in Ireland but will it change soon?
"But there are reasons why we are not satisfied with our legal status and juridical field, and therefore we will be looking for another country for registration, which will take 2–3 months approx."
Activity: 686
Merit: 260
The team is very hardworking. Business partnerships continue to do and can come to very good levels if you do not forget yourself.
That was a good progress it is the first step to go along having a partnership in telecommunications though encryptotel is busy working out. Im also looking forward for the waves and erc20 ett tokens to be fixed out.
Swap solution is the key here for encryptotel gain liquidity in trading because their coin have limited exchange due to dual chain feature.
Yeah as it need to be re-enable for both platforms that is the only a major problem for the traders, the price were both too far from each other. Maybe they need to work on it after this partnership or within na Q1 next year.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I'm still waiting for my tokens...
They didn't respond on Twitter or to my mails about the problem.
I feel scammed.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009
Why do you dev team to merger the two chains and make them be on a large exchange?
The price and volume is a shit now.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Merit: 260
Activity: 854
einc.io
Activity: 868
Merit: 502

2018 will be 1$!

Hmm yes... But still 0 volume. So +100% or +1000% looks like the same. You can't sell any decent amount with this shit volume, since the ICO.

You're right. If there is not enough liquidity it's not so improtant even it is $1000.
But I hope after the product team will do best for marketing.
Activity: 718
Merit: 384

2018 will be 1$!

Hmm yes... But still 0 volume. So +100% or +1000% looks like the same. You can't sell any decent amount with this shit volume, since the ICO.
Thanks for the update
I have all my tokens from ICO and Bounty
Never sold 1 and bought more
This is going to be a great project
Keep up the great work EncryptoTel Team
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
EncryptoTel and Mtel Partnership Announcement

EncryptoTel entered into an agreement with the Russian federal telecommunications operator Mtel Ltd. on strategic cooperation and use of our PBX for all existing customers of Mtel Ltd.
The company “Mtel” has been operating since 2010, and during this time it proved itself as one of the most stable in the Russian market and has vast number capacities in 27 regions of the country, including clients in Moscow, Voronezh, Lipetsk, St. -Petersburg and many other big cities.

https://medium.com/@encryptotel/encryptotel-and-mtel-partnership-announcement-8a1cd0356d4d

Thanks for sharing this good news with us I'm still holding my tokens because I have good expectation from this team. This looking nice you are working hard to make this token more useful in future good luck.
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
Really good news that this partnership with Mtel the market reacted very well with a price from 500 sat  to 1650 sat.For the future hold.
Activity: 180
Merit: 102
wow  Shocked this is really great news, its time to accumulate more with this fun price.
Activity: 395
Merit: 250
"Live long and prosper"
EncryptoTel and Mtel Partnership Announcement

EncryptoTel entered into an agreement with the Russian federal telecommunications operator Mtel Ltd. on strategic cooperation and use of our PBX for all existing customers of Mtel Ltd.
The company “Mtel” has been operating since 2010, and during this time it proved itself as one of the most stable in the Russian market and has vast number capacities in 27 regions of the country, including clients in Moscow, Voronezh, Lipetsk, St. -Petersburg and many other big cities.

https://medium.com/@encryptotel/encryptotel-and-mtel-partnership-announcement-8a1cd0356d4d
Activity: 742
Merit: 501
The latest update was shared today : EncryptoTel entered into an agreement with the Russian federal telecommunications operator Mtel Ltd. on strategic cooperation and use of PBX for all existing customers of Mtel Ltd. Read more
Pages:
Jump to: