Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 60. (Read 222343 times)

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
DOnt understand are ETT two different coin? i got some coin on ETH blockchain..

It is the same token on two different protocols. Same token has two tickers first is eETT which is ERC20 token and second one is wETT which is on Waves protocol. This is what sometimes makes confusion among users when they see for the first time.
Yes but what make confused is about price!  can i sent my ETT to waves protocol?

No that is possible to send ETH based token to Waves platform if you will send this this will lead you to lose of token. There is no active swap tool for this token but difference of price between eETT and wETT making confuse but very soon both will get same value.
Instead of opening a gateway why did they not use a single platform only. You have a point there dual platforms have a big changes needed and it will make the project slow down. Dual platform projects was too exciting but when it comes to its use now it was all nothing.
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
Activity: 343
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009
Do we have any sound from dev team? Any progress on the product?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

It is the same token on two different protocols. Same token has two tickers first is eETT which is ERC20 token and second one is wETT which is on Waves protocol. This is what sometimes makes confusion among users when they see for the first time.
Yes but what make confused is about price!  can i sent my ETT to waves protocol?

No that is possible to send ETH based token to Waves platform if you will send this this will lead you to lose of token. There is no active swap tool for this token but difference of price between eETT and wETT making confuse but very soon both will get same value.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000
Any updates? Because my price checker have an alert and it pumps on the cryptopia exchange. Or it was a just a pump out of the whales. I am still waiting for the good developments of this token as soon as possible.

This was the last update from the team as far as I know.

https://medium.com/@encryptotel/version-0-1-4-change-log-d0408ebb2084

They didn't mention anything on the incent bonus for ICO investors,I hope they do so in the next update.

I wouldn't consider it an update if it didn't even tickle the price. I have been here long enough to watch this project from their ICO up to now, this team I can say isn't someone you can't count on. This proves dual chain isn't as impressive as they thought it would be.

I was pretty impressed at the start with dual chain technology being adopted by some of the projects like ETT, MGO etc and thought this is going to be a game changer, but it proved to be the reverse.All projects which used dual blockchain have massively suffered till date.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 255
Any updates? Because my price checker have an alert and it pumps on the cryptopia exchange. Or it was a just a pump out of the whales. I am still waiting for the good developments of this token as soon as possible.

They didn't mention anything on the incent bonus for ICO investors,I hope they do so in the next update.

I wouldn't consider it an update if it didn't even tickle the price. I have been here long enough to watch this project from their ICO up to now, this team I can say isn't someone you can't count on. This proves dual chain isn't as impressive as they thought it would be.
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

Activity: 462
Activity: 420
I quoted one of the blogpost updates when they promised the news about bonuses IN SUMMER. Looks like they "forgot" about their promise which is completely unacceptable for me. The project is very unsuccessful so far IMO and they need to deliver investors at least a small bonus they promised earlier. I think it's good to ask them here and in other communication channels from time to time and raise the bonus question...

thank you for bringing this up again. it is really al almost time to call them scammers. how long shall we wait before we give them some red?

This bonus should be very substantial, considering all this long useless time interval, no Ethereum withdrawal gate, token is not listed on exhanges, money should make money, but they just frozen in ETT tokens.

Yes money stuck in ETT tokens. But I have faith on the team. And probably it'll last as long as they're developing actively.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Hey guys!! have you heard of the new project on waves platform...well you check it out here..MyTrackNet Pre-ICO...loading really fast.
Quite an interesting one too. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpre-ico1412-mytracknet-tracking-platform-2349047

https://www.mytracknet.com/

If your ICO has nothing too do with ETT you need too GTFO.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
I quoted one of the blogpost updates when they promised the news about bonuses IN SUMMER. Looks like they "forgot" about their promise which is completely unacceptable for me. The project is very unsuccessful so far IMO and they need to deliver investors at least a small bonus they promised earlier. I think it's good to ask them here and in other communication channels from time to time and raise the bonus question...

thank you for bringing this up again. it is really al almost time to call them scammers. how long shall we wait before we give them some red?

This bonus should be very substantial, considering all this long useless time interval, no Ethereum withdrawal gate, token is not listed on exhanges, money should make money, but they just frozen in ETT tokens.
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
Hey guys!! have you heard of the new project on waves platform...well you check it out here..MyTrackNet Pre-ICO...loading really fast.
Quite an interesting one too. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpre-ico1412-mytracknet-tracking-platform-2349047

https://www.mytracknet.com/
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113

Activity: 273
Merit: 101
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
It looks ETT team completely forgot about INCENT 3% token bonus? And also about 1% ETT bonus.

Maybe I missed something? Did they post and update about these bonuses?

I have been following this thread from the start and the bonus you mentioned was not included in any of their recent updates.
As far as i know ETT team is not responsible for this, thus Incent is the one who will give that bonus. I think it is better to not expect for that bonus anymore and it is quite to long after the distribution was finish ETT dev is the one who works for it and not wait for incent anymore.

You're right but people didn't invest in Incent. So that is a reasonable expectation from EncryptoTel.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
It looks ETT team completely forgot about INCENT 3% token bonus? And also about 1% ETT bonus.

Maybe I missed something? Did they post and update about these bonuses?

I have been following this thread from the start and the bonus you mentioned was not included in any of their recent updates.
As far as i know ETT team is not responsible for this, thus Incent is the one who will give that bonus. I think it is better to not expect for that bonus anymore and it is quite to long after the distribution was finish ETT dev is the one who works for it and not wait for incent anymore.
Pages:
Jump to: