Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 61. (Read 222343 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
It looks ETT team completely forgot about INCENT 3% token bonus? And also about 1% ETT bonus.

Maybe I missed something? Did they post and update about these bonuses?

I have been following this thread from the start and the bonus you mentioned was not included in any of their recent updates.
Activity: 273
Merit: 101
It looks ETT team completely forgot about INCENT 3% token bonus? And also about 1% ETT bonus.

Maybe I missed something? Did they post and update about these bonuses?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
Hi All,

I invested in ICO and keep n trying to withraw but never see ETT in my ETH wallet
How do I contact the team

Same problem here, what is going on?
They didn't respond to my question on twitter aswell.
Even in their telegram channel only the updates are all I can see.
I think they are still in the process of developing the project based on their roadmap and they are not active in telegram
because sometimes people are just asking repetitive questions.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Hi All,

I invested in ICO and keep n trying to withraw but never see ETT in my ETH wallet

Same problem here, what is going on?
They didn't respond to my question on twitter aswell.
Activity: 241
Merit: 250
Why the price is only dropping? My bounty reward coin is worthless.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
It's possible to swapped tokens from eth to waves ? I am interest for that.

same here

That tool is not developed yet this service was offered by Incent but it seems this is really hard task for them to do this swap. At the moment this is not possible so don't send you coins anywhere just hold them.

Incent tool was hacked if I remember correctly?
Hope they can develop solid tool and one promised can be done.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

same here

That tool is not developed yet this service was offered by Incent but it seems this is really hard task for them to do this swap. At the moment this is not possible so don't send you coins anywhere just hold them.
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI

Great, thanks for sharing. I remembered that I saw this stretch goal about expanding the ETT offices, a different picture, but it also states this in the SUMMER 2018 section of the roadmap. Exciting! Looking forward to see all these steps being reached.
erv
Activity: 280
Merit: 100

same here
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
legendary
Activity: 1148
Hello guys! Can someone explain to me what is the difference between ETT waves and ETT eth ? I saw on coinmarketcap that are very different in price. I hold some ETT on my eth wallet. Thanks!
It's the same project but different platform being used, one is the waves and the other is the Ethereum.
The price of waves and Ethereum have different price movement so that's why the two have different price as well.

Thanks for the explanation! So is safe to keep my tokens on the MEW. Thought is a swap undergoing or something.

There is still a lot of time for swapping to be introduced to all.I was waiting to get my tokens swapped from eth to waves, since eth market is totally dead for ETT with no big exchanges and daily volume is less than 1-2 BTC.Waves are somewhat better for now with 5-10 btc volume and the buy wall was also part of waves blockchain.
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
Hello guys! Can someone explain to me what is the difference between ETT waves and ETT eth ? I saw on coinmarketcap that are very different in price. I hold some ETT on my eth wallet. Thanks!
It's the same project but different platform being used, one is the waves and the other is the Ethereum.
The price of waves and Ethereum have different price movement so that's why the two have different price as well.

Thanks for the explanation! So is safe to keep my tokens on the MEW. Thought is a swap undergoing or something.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 657
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
legendary
Activity: 868
Hi All,

Activity: 756
Merit: 579
erv
Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Version 0.1.4
Our development is going full force now! List of fresh improvements:
1. Implemented a password change/reset function.
2. Implemented a restriction on logging in without an email confirmation.
3. Added the Ring Groups module.
4. Fixed a bug allowing to add an already existing department.
5. Fixed a file size display issue.
6. Added a date column to the billing list.
7. Implemented a search function in the Storage.
8. Implemented a restriction on buying phone numbers at zero balance.
9. Optimized search fields.
10. Minor bug fixes.

nice to see work in progress.

can you tell me what is the difference between ETT on wavesdex and ETT on cryptoPia?
Activity: 504
Merit: 102

Version 0.1.4
Our development is going full force now! List of fresh improvements:
1. Implemented a password change/reset function.
2. Implemented a restriction on logging in without an email confirmation.
3. Added the Ring Groups module.
4. Fixed a bug allowing to add an already existing department.
5. Fixed a file size display issue.
6. Added a date column to the billing list.
7. Implemented a search function in the Storage.
8. Implemented a restriction on buying phone numbers at zero balance.
9. Optimized search fields.
10. Minor bug fixes.
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
I can't see the pictures of the stretch goals of the ICO in the first post anymore. Can these be updated? What were these goals again?
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
i hope that i can forget my ETT. and some day there will be a topic here about ETT and i will think? ETT? oh yes, i once bought some. lets sell them now.

Until we see the block swap available and some good exchanges for ETT, yes we have to forget the current situation of ETT and wait for the good time to come.

2017 year has been the worse for this project and hope 2018 does bring some good news at the start.
Let's hope for that to happen, they have surely made a great improvement this year but not big enough for the eyes of the people.
If we sell we are not making any profit since the price is very low now and who would buy when the volume is very low, just keep the patience and wait for the right time ETT will pump as it's due for a success in the future.

As I see they're doing good for product till now.
When it's ready they have enough budget for marketing and other stuff.
Waiting seems good option to me as a ico buyer.
Yeah i am also waiting since i bought ETT at much lower price but it continue to dump. Their project is good but the improvements is too long to wait and bitcoins price and eth affects the token so it dumps more.

Also there is not enough awareness for EncyrptoTel right now. Hope it'll be change soon and then price can go up I guess.
Pages:
Jump to: