Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 62. (Read 222343 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
i hope that i can forget my ETT. and some day there will be a topic here about ETT and i will think? ETT? oh yes, i once bought some. lets sell them now.

Until we see the block swap available and some good exchanges for ETT, yes we have to forget the current situation of ETT and wait for the good time to come.

2017 year has been the worse for this project and hope 2018 does bring some good news at the start.
Let's hope for that to happen, they have surely made a great improvement this year but not big enough for the eyes of the people.
If we sell we are not making any profit since the price is very low now and who would buy when the volume is very low, just keep the patience and wait for the right time ETT will pump as it's due for a success in the future.

As I see they're doing good for product till now.
When it's ready they have enough budget for marketing and other stuff.
Waiting seems good option to me as a ico buyer.
Yeah i am also waiting since i bought ETT at much lower price but it continue to dump. Their project is good but the improvements is too long to wait and bitcoins price and eth affects the token so it dumps more.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
i hope that i can forget my ETT. and some day there will be a topic here about ETT and i will think? ETT? oh yes, i once bought some. lets sell them now.

Until we see the block swap available and some good exchanges for ETT, yes we have to forget the current situation of ETT and wait for the good time to come.

2017 year has been the worse for this project and hope 2018 does bring some good news at the start.
Let's hope for that to happen, they have surely made a great improvement this year but not big enough for the eyes of the people.
If we sell we are not making any profit since the price is very low now and who would buy when the volume is very low, just keep the patience and wait for the right time ETT will pump as it's due for a success in the future.

As I see they're doing good for product till now.
When it's ready they have enough budget for marketing and other stuff.
Waiting seems good option to me as a ico buyer.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685

Activity: 980
Merit: 500
It is time to push ETT towards big exchanges with some decent volume. Development is picking up some pace and team is more active than before that's why I would draw their attention to not keep ETT away from normal exchanges. IT really needs exposure on trading platform to be available as option among many others.
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
Activity: 938
Merit: 511
ETT is very bad project, you raise money but don't operate it well, you guys are totally incompetent. I still have 20k ETT and I forgot to sell, what a pity. I should sell it before but I forget it.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”
Thats what i thought about as well. I looked in my Portfolio while the pump for all Alts. And i saw ETT and one more coin which wasnt really moving or pumping. Thats why i really take into consideration of selling my bags. The problem is... the loss seems almost to high allrady, so i might keep holding.

I think this project needs time, its good to see that there are somehow present but i think we need more attention or better said we need more daily volume and that means we need bigger exchanges.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 674
EncryptoTel will be a partner of 48-hour Blockchain Hackathon in Moscow, Russia. Prizes include 50,000 $ETT and a possible job offer Wink Also rewards from wavesplatform, ergoplatformorg and others!

That was a great news but i am waiting for update in being listed in any exchange since the price is too low and encryptotel token was delisted in cex exchange.
If they will spend money to list this in big exchange then maybe it's possible, the only question in my mind is that, is ETT ready for the big market?
The updates they are giving to might not satisfy traders, I don't know because we have different opinion but if traders and investors are really seeing it's a big update and useful for the project then we might see a good price now.

The recent news about Segwit2x being cancelled spark most altcoins to go up, but look where we are now, we are still left behind.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
EncryptoTel will be a partner of 48-hour Blockchain Hackathon in Moscow, Russia. Prizes include 50,000 $ETT and a possible job offer Wink Also rewards from wavesplatform, ergoplatformorg and others!

That was a great news but i am waiting for update in being listed in any exchange since the price is too low and encryptotel token was delisted in cex exchange.
Activity: 138
Merit: 100

Activity: 660
Merit: 250
Guys, tell me what happened my ETT on the stock exchange is not visible? In history they are! Was there a swap? To whom to address this problem, discard the link to the telegram or the slack? Thank you in advance!
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

Great! Thanks for the update.
It's really good to see team is working on the product. That's what we want to see at this phase.

This is on going process dev is working so hard to make this product useful in daily life we can predict about the future of project which will be amazing and all investors who will keep supporting for long term will get rewarded.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Great! Thanks for the update.
It's really good to see team is working on the product. That's what we want to see at this phase.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

Yes and it is a vey nice update. The encryptotel version 0.1.3 is there  Smiley The dev team could fix a lot of bugs with this version. I think exciting times are coming for all of us.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
The price of ETT keeps dropping and now only about 4 cents, I lose if I sell now but I do not know if the team will be able to make ETT rise again?

There's nothing we can do for now the price has dropped a lot since i last bought this token but I am still holding them hoping they will start going up soon.

I am a bag holder for this token and if you ask me, I would hold for now and won't sell with 70-80% loss.Never expected this to happen, from 4.5k sat to 500 sat has definitely been the worst ride for this project.

Is the price that low atm. Than it's definitely time to watch closer to this project and pick up some tokens.

It's enough for me to hold ico tokens. Hope we'll be rewarded when they release the product.
legendary
Activity: 1235
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer
The price of ETT keeps dropping and now only about 4 cents, I lose if I sell now but I do not know if the team will be able to make ETT rise again?

There's nothing we can do for now the price has dropped a lot since i last bought this token but I am still holding them hoping they will start going up soon.

I am a bag holder for this token and if you ask me, I would hold for now and won't sell with 70-80% loss.Never expected this to happen, from 4.5k sat to 500 sat has definitely been the worst ride for this project.

Is the price that low atm. Than it's definitely time to watch closer to this project and pick up some tokens.
legendary
Activity: 945

Pages:
Jump to: