Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 63. (Read 222343 times)

Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
The price of ETT keeps dropping and now only about 4 cents, I lose if I sell now but I do not know if the team will be able to make ETT rise again?

There's nothing we can do for now the price has dropped a lot since i last bought this token but I am still holding them hoping they will start going up soon.
Even if you sell for desperation you cannot do that because the volume is getting lower everyday, it seems like people does not want to trade their ETT and they are just holding it waiting for some good news that might come or not. I have ETT of course as I was a supporter in this project at its early stage and now I'm a big tired of holding.
Sy
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003
Bounty Detective
The price of ETT keeps dropping and now only about 4 cents, I lose if I sell now but I do not know if the team will be able to make ETT rise again?

There's nothing we can do for now the price has dropped a lot since i last bought this token but I am still holding them hoping they will start going up soon.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
Dear dev`s, please explain to the community what the situation with EncryptoTel ETH, no volume on exchanges at all,are you going to release any updates or sign agreements with reputable exchanges? Investors should must have an opportunity to sold your tokens at any moment, if it is a market commodity of course. Without exchanges and demand, or your real product, it`s just empty numbers.
There are exchanges already but the volume is just too low, the dev has a timeline to follow so we should just wait for that, if they cannot deliver then that would be the time to think it's a scam. Even if we will be delisted cryptopia and c-cex, we still have Etherdelta and Waves DEX where we can trade.
Dear dev`s, please explain to the community what the situation with EncryptoTel ETH, no volume on exchanges at all,are you going to release any updates or sign agreements with reputable exchanges? Investors should must have an opportunity to sold your tokens at any moment, if it is a market commodity of course. Without exchanges and demand, or your real product, it`s just empty numbers.

Ask here: https://encryptotel.slack.com/

and devs will help you immediately.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
The winner is always the one who knows when to hold and who sees a good future in a coin.
Real price is better than a hype that can only pump and dump the price atleast for those who are still holding will benefit more once some updates is finally live and accomplish.

Thereforce someone is acumullating Encryptotel, and you could check it yourself Wink

wETT stats:
http://dev.pywaves.org/assets/8ofu3VpEaVCFjRqLLqzTMNs5URKUUQMrPp3k6oFmiCc6

eETT stats:
https://etherscan.io/token/tokenholderchart/0xe0c72452740414d861606a44ccd5ea7f96488278#balances

It is 1:1 eETT : wETT (blockswap will be this year).

Circulating Supply is:
62,131,190 ETT

Someone is accumulating HUGE amount! It will be huge pump when final product will be realeased!

are you sure ?? please give me a reasonable excuse that will make me sure to still hold this token guys..
sometimes imagine, when the price of this ETT token will be pumped. the ETT token prices in the markets now very sad, almost no value.

You could check top 100 holders of Encryptotel, it is easy to see that few people buying and accumulating ETT Wink

wETT stats:

eETT stats:
https://etherscan.io/token/tokenholderchart/0xe0c72452740414d861606a44ccd5ea7f96488278#balances

Activity: 700
Merit: 250
The winner is always the one who knows when to hold and who sees a good future in a coin.
Real price is better than a hype that can only pump and dump the price atleast for those who are still holding will benefit more once some updates is finally live and accomplish.

Thereforce someone is acumullating Encryptotel, and you could check it yourself Wink

wETT stats:

eETT stats:

Circulating Supply is:
62,131,190 ETT

Someone is accumulating HUGE amount! It will be huge pump when final product will be realeased!

are you sure ?? please give me a reasonable excuse that will make me sure to still hold this token guys..
sometimes imagine, when the price of this ETT token will be pumped. the ETT token prices in the markets now very sad, almost no value.

wETT stats:

eETT stats:

Circulating Supply is:
62,131,190 ETT

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
This token is suffering of low volume as we can't find it at any of regular and popular exchange among users at the moment. Availability of ETT among other tokens at trading platforms by itself create awareness and curiosity to know more about the project. They are not paying attention at this front at the moment. We need good exchanges that will make the difference.

Keep calm, hodl and wait for product Wink. First - product. Second - PR. Later - exchanges = $
I keep on watching ett, but sad to say lack of development yet to attract more investors. Well, I just hope there's more good news to come on ETT.
It was actually disappointing to saw that the price was low and it becomes more cheaper and cheaper because of the bearish of bitcoins price. I saw it is a candidate for delisting in c-cex exchange well we can see if they will let it happen or they will work on it.
I hope they'll do their best to avoid that situation, the volume is too low and if it will not grow C-cex exchange will do necessary things to give way to the new comers. Anyway, even in  Cryptopia the volume is still low with only $152 for 24 hours trading volume, the volume is slowly getting low, this is a warning.

it's time dev. add on bittrex to increase trading volume, I hope ETT still exist and not abandoned its users.

Wait for the product Wink Later will be PR and marketing and biggest exchanges.

Dev team always at:  https://encryptotel.slack.com/

I have the same vision. After the product I think we will see good marketing and new exchanges maybe.
They want to deliver a real product and not to create hype, I like that, so I guess we should be more patient now
for us not to be tempted in dumping our precious ETT Tokens.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
This token is suffering of low volume as we can't find it at any of regular and popular exchange among users at the moment. Availability of ETT among other tokens at trading platforms by itself create awareness and curiosity to know more about the project. They are not paying attention at this front at the moment. We need good exchanges that will make the difference.

Keep calm, hodl and wait for product Wink. First - product. Second - PR. Later - exchanges = $
I keep on watching ett, but sad to say lack of development yet to attract more investors. Well, I just hope there's more good news to come on ETT.
It was actually disappointing to saw that the price was low and it becomes more cheaper and cheaper because of the bearish of bitcoins price. I saw it is a candidate for delisting in c-cex exchange well we can see if they will let it happen or they will work on it.
I hope they'll do their best to avoid that situation, the volume is too low and if it will not grow C-cex exchange will do necessary things to give way to the new comers. Anyway, even in  Cryptopia the volume is still low with only $152 for 24 hours trading volume, the volume is slowly getting low, this is a warning.

it's time dev. add on bittrex to increase trading volume, I hope ETT still exist and not abandoned its users.

I have the same vision. After the product I think we will see good marketing and new exchanges maybe.
They want to deliver a real product and not to create hype, I like that, so I guess we should be more patient now
for us not to be tempted in dumping our precious ETT Tokens.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102

Activity: 181
Merit: 10

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
when ICO I'm sure of the future of ETT, but after almost 9 months why price still difficult to rise?
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

Pages:
Jump to: