Pages:
Author

Topic: Euphoria X13 asset backed Buy research chemicals WEBSTORE LIVE - page 21. (Read 97063 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I want to know the ones that have purchased some of the chemicals and received and done them, how they were? I know the ones that end in PAM are Benzo's. The XANAX and VALIUM family. Just curious if the effects are like those.

Remember you cannot 'do' these chems - these are for research purposes only!  Do not insinuate that this is some kind of a recreational substance, or your webstore account will be closed  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM
I want to know the ones that have purchased some of the chemicals and received and done them, how they were? I know the ones that end in PAM are Benzo's. The XANAX and VALIUM family. Just curious if the effects are like those.

Read up on them on bluelight.ru that has every info you need. And these are chems bulk purchased from china by the dev (everything comes from there) and RCs are mostly 99% clean, these aren't street markets.

Most benzos were taken down from the shop today though, no wonder imho, some of them are really dangerous. Still 3 left or so.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
Looks like it was a possible shakeout than a dump tbh.
Many of these "research chemicals" cause cancers and other illnesses such as respiratory problems, weakness, demonic voices (suicidal thoughts) and more.. Stick to marijuana that God made.. which cures cancer and benefits victims of parkinson's, alzheimer's, epilepsy and infinite other diseases.  Take advice from me and do not try "spice" or any of the other pharmaceutical trash out there.. stay away from pills.. take natural vitamins, eat healthy, exercise and praise Jesus Christ.  Pharmaceuticals are sorcery (witchcraft) and will bring bad things to your life and nothing good.

Thank you so much for making any of us that actually believe in Jesus Christ look like total backwards asshats.  I vote for you to be our eternal spokesperson.  The rest of us will sit back and simply reply with '+1' to everything you say.  And of course, any coin you endorse will go 'to the moon!'

Sheesh!
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM
Somebody has dumped their stash of EUPH on CEX.  Prices sub 625 sat...  Huh Huh  They won't get me to panic sell.  HODL!!!

Yeah, I'm in the top 15 and I didn't dump a single coin.

And as far as I saw no top adress has dumped.
Somebody has dumped their stash of EUPH on CEX.  Prices sub 625 sat...  Huh Huh  They won't get me to panic sell.  HODL!!!
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
i just do mass spectrometry and gas chromatography on this
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Has anyone ordered to Canada yet? and if so how long did it take them to receive their package? Also I doubt there would be any problems with customs since from my research everything that is offered is legal in Canada to my knowledge Smiley I was just curious of the length of time it took for delivery and things like that Smiley Anyways keep up the amazing work guys and I'll be promoting this coin everywhere I go!!! You know New Years is just around the corner Wink

I ordered Friday and my package has already cleared Canadian customs.
Nice well it looks like I may have to try an order of my own and see how things work out then Smiley Good show guys and keep up the good work Smiley
Just outta curiosity did you receive a tracking number? Is that how you know that it cleared customs? I'm sorry for asking so many questions I'm just curious on how you knew it was already passed customs Smiley Cheers

Yes. I received a tracking number. The dev has also gone out of his way to communicate with me in pm regarding the status of my shipment.

When it arrives this week I will post pictures etc.

I live in a major city, so I shouldn't have to wait too much longer. I expected the package next week tbh.
Thanks so much for the responses to my questions my friend Smiley I really appreciate that a lot and yes I look forward to seeing the pictures of the product that you receive and as soon as I place my order I will keep everyone updated here as well Smiley Keep up the amazing work Dev and community because we got a real winner here with EuphoriaCoin Wink Cheers
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Has anyone ordered to Canada yet? and if so how long did it take them to receive their package? Also I doubt there would be any problems with customs since from my research everything that is offered is legal in Canada to my knowledge Smiley I was just curious of the length of time it took for delivery and things like that Smiley Anyways keep up the amazing work guys and I'll be promoting this coin everywhere I go!!! You know New Years is just around the corner Wink

Nice well it looks like I may have to try an order of my own and see how things work out then Smiley Good show guys and keep up the good work Smiley
Just outta curiosity did you receive a tracking number? Is that how you know that it cleared customs? I'm sorry for asking so many questions I'm just curious on how you knew it was already passed customs Smiley Cheers

Yes. I received a tracking number. The dev has also gone out of his way to communicate with me in pm regarding the status of my shipment.

When it arrives this week I will post pictures etc.

I live in a major city, so I shouldn't have to wait too much longer. I expected the package next week tbh.

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072
https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org
The dog looks keen to try it though.

I messaged you about an issue I had when on your site, could you please respond? Thanks.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
The dog looks keen to try it though.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
Great to see everyone starting to get their packages Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1246

Visual warning Smiley
Activity: 826
and yet there are people that don't understand. I am only voicing their concerns though. It's not like I didn't notice Wink
OK to be clear, our reagents are not for in vivo experimentation. Anyone who posts stating they have ingested these will have their account on our website blocked and banned.

to be clearer. They are not iPod Nanos  Grin

they are cheapo Chinese MP3 players, and will not always be sent so don't expect a free MP3 everytime you order  Cool

here.
There seems to be some discussion whether the chemicals sold by your webshop are for human consumption or not, obviously they aren't but some people are led to believe that they are in fact for human consumption. People are wondering why the coin is called euphoria if human consumption is not allowed. I think a clear statement should be made in the op and on the webshop itself that will tell people that the chemicals sold at the webshop are not intended for consumption but for experimental purpose only.

It is written in the ANN, on our homepage, in our terms and conditions and only 1 page ago I clearly stated that anyone who posts in this thread saying they have used our products in vivo on either humans or animals will have their webstore account blocked and closed.

I don't know how much clearer I can be
Pages:
Jump to: