Pages:
Author

Topic: Euphoria X13 asset backed Buy research chemicals WEBSTORE LIVE - page 9. (Read 97063 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Well looks like I'm not trading at Bittrex anymore. That is f'd up. LOL look at this tweet someone sent to Bittrex. https://twitter.com/CryptoBTCFan/status/544966429825847299

and please read the rest of the conversation... i don't know how much more transparent we can be about this topic... believe it or not, running an exchange is a serious business.  Crypto is cutting edge and there are a lot of grey space in regards to what is legal or not.  Most of that space carries a stiff fine and possible jail sentence (refer to bitinstant, silkroad, satoshidice).  When our legal counsel, perkinscoie, who is a major firm in the crypto space, advise us not to do something.  We listen.  The FUD in here doesn't seem to grasp that concept.  

richie@bittrex

So how exactly does charging a $2000 fee change your legal counsels opinion?

Seems to me you are advised regardless of whether a developer pays you or not.

Your stance on these issues are wishy washy at best.

Care to comment on the pastebin where you state you created your exchange to operate your own bots?
Since you've stated numerous times you do not operate bots on bittrex.

http://pastebin.com/3TXRBRpt

Its not to change their opinion.  Its to get a legal review so that EUPH operates legally in the eyes of US laws.  There are things that EUPH could could move them closer to the legal space... for example (and again IANAL), things like "We will not ship to the US" or "Verification of delivery location" etc...  It's far from wishy washy.  We talked to NOO and were satisfied with their legal status and compliance program. 

not wanting to stir a hornets nest but I did point that we have all this to Bill

http://euphoriashop.co/index.php?route=information/information&information_id=6

http://euphoriashop.co/index.php?route=information/information&information_id=5

I pointed those terms out from the very start to him.

We very clearly state we will not ship any reagents to jurisdictions where those reagents are controlled and any orders for such will be cancelled.
Activity: 937
Merit: 1000
Well looks like I'm not trading at Bittrex anymore. That is f'd up. LOL look at this tweet someone sent to Bittrex. https://twitter.com/CryptoBTCFan/status/544966429825847299

and please read the rest of the conversation... i don't know how much more transparent we can be about this topic... believe it or not, running an exchange is a serious business.  Crypto is cutting edge and there are a lot of grey space in regards to what is legal or not.  Most of that space carries a stiff fine and possible jail sentence (refer to bitinstant, silkroad, satoshidice).  When our legal counsel, perkinscoie, who is a major firm in the crypto space, advise us not to do something.  We listen.  The FUD in here doesn't seem to grasp that concept.  

richie@bittrex

Care to comment on the pastebin where you state you created your exchange to operate your own bots?

Its not to change their opinion.  Its to get a legal review so that EUPH operates legally in the eyes of US laws.  There are things that EUPH could could move them closer to the legal space... for example (and again IANAL), things like "We will not ship to the US" or "Verification of delivery location" etc...  It's far from wishy washy.  We talked to NOO and were satisfied with their legal status and compliance program. 

Also, I'm happy to clarify on the pastebin, as i've done many times before.  The fact that I couldn't run an automated API bot is the exact reason I wanted to build an exchange.  The exchanges that were around when we started were less than stellar and we wanted to change that.    Back then, none of the exchanges had APIs... they all had largely monopolistic models of extorting listings via paid voting... and a slew of other things I didn't like.  I thought I could do better and together with some people, I think we have.  I will repeat this again, we have never, nor will we ever run a bot on our exchange*.  It doesn't make any sense long term.  I don't know why people don't realize this, but earning an extra 1,2,3,10 btcs today is meaningless.  We would not compromise our integrity for that when the end game is the possibility of being nasdaq of crypto.  I challenge anyone to provide proof to the any claims that suggest otherwise.

Richie

*note, we did run a bot for 10 or so days when we were in beta stage and all it did was take buy and sell prices, add/subract rand(5)% and execute to stress test the system.  We basically gave away 5 btcs worth of random alts during this 2 week or so period.

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

richie@bittrex

So Noocoin who want's to be in the same business as Euphoriacoin, payed for legal review.  I see no difference between Noocoin and Euphoriacoin, except Noocoin is copying Euphoria business model with same products.

As there are now no legal issues and legal advisers allowed Noocoin, what is now holding you to add Euphoriacoin?

In a spirit of a good exchange, that want's to be fair to crypto community. You have now no reason against Euphoriacoin to not be added.

So as of now, Crypto community expects you'll ad Euphoriacoin as soon as possible.

Ty for adding Euphoriacoin to bittrex richiela.
legendary
Activity: 1050

richie@bittrex

richie@bittrex

Richie, if you read through this thread you will see any misinformation regarding this at no point has stemmed from us. My statements have been very clear on honest on what your terms were and why we declined.

Yeah, you have been very clear the entire time and we thank you for the continued clarifications and support.  I wanted to chime in because everyone has conspiracy theories when we are just doing our best to run a legitimate and fair exchange for everyone. 

understood and all cool here. No issues.

richie@bittrex

Richie, if you read through this thread you will see any misinformation regarding this at no point has stemmed from us. My statements have been very clear on honest on what your terms were and why we declined.

Yeah, you have been very clear the entire time and we thank you for the continued clarifications and support.  I wanted to chime in because everyone has conspiracy theories when we are just doing our best to run a legitimate and fair exchange for everyone. 
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007

richie@bittrex

The truth is that you can't control what people buy with any of the coins listed on your site.  I think that is partially why this particular coins situation continues to be an outlier.

richie@bittrex

richie@bittrex
OK,

to be clear if you read my statement in this thread I stated that Bittrex asked us to pay for a legal review to cover them from prosecution before they would add us,.

I never said they asked for 2BTC to add.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Bittrex is a joke.
The operators are so full of shit it is unbelievable.
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 924
Smh Bottrex host a ico for noocoin but doesnt list euphoria coin something aint right. I bet they created the coin after stealing idea from euph.

so can i trust them ?  after that it would be difficult
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Smh Bottrex host a ico for noocoin but doesnt list euphoria coin something aint right. I bet they created the coin after stealing idea from euph.
I agree this is Bullshit that EuphoriaCoin isn't getting listed on better exchanges because it has real world use and has proven that it delievers what it promises Smiley I just wish the price would quit dropping though lol
Activity: 234
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
im bagholding strong but need to see the price rise a bit! in order to re-motivate my bag holding hands ^^
Activity: 164
well, we are doing giveaways, adding BTC etc etc etc. We have fulfilled all our orders, given away freebies working on a US ground partner.....

You are doing a great job - keep going!

We all need to pull together and go for at least one of the exchanges.  Whether that is pestering them or pulling together some btc or whatever it takes.  This coin will absolutely fly if that happens. 

We need a plan.  Many of us, including me, have tried Poloniex.  Maybe it's time we bombarded Cryptsy or another exchange?

Would be good to hear from someone who has more experience in this area around the best way to do this.
well, we are doing giveaways, adding BTC etc etc etc. We have fulfilled all our orders, given away freebies working on a US ground partner.....
Activity: 234
If euph doesnt get on another exchange it may be game over. Volume is dead on ccex. We need some promotion to get this going again
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Wow.  .03 BTC volume Sad
Pages:
Jump to: