Pages:
Author

Topic: Euphoria X13 asset backed Buy research chemicals WEBSTORE LIVE - page 10. (Read 97063 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Just working on BTC integration.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
EuphoriaCoin Needs a Big Exchange
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
I really hope everyone is doing their part in getting the word about this coin out there Smiley This coin has so much potential but at c-cex it keeps looking like it's dying!! And I know that is not the case because the Dev is always here answering peoples questions and doing a lot of hardwork but we definitely need to look into getting accepted into a larger exchange for sure.  That is all

P.S - My order is on its way so I will post pics when I receive it Wink

+1

I'm doing my part requesting, tweeting and messaging the exchanges. We need to get on a bigger one for this to go anyways. Might be hard due to the chems. Exchanges might be nervous. Idk. I'll keep trying.
I understand that but what about Methcoin or Crackcoin? like exchanges will list them just cause you can't buy anything with thme? Or then there is CannabisCoin, CannaCoin, MaryJCoin and all the other weed coins out there getting excepted into good volume exchanges which is bullshit because weed isn't legal in every country and all the Chems that this coin is offering to sell is completely LEGAL in their country!! But it is pretty sad to see that no big exchange has even considered adding it onto their sites yet because they are losing trading fees ya know Smiley

So far, the only exchange I've heard of not accepting this coin is Bittrex.  Granted that's a big one, but I can't imagine at least Cryptsy wouldn't add this.  They pretty much add everything lol  Not sure that I'd trust BTER given the whole mess that has happened with BitBay.  Mintpal would've been nice but of course we all know how that ended.  Polo's probably a long shot too.  Cryptsy I would think would be the next best bet.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
I really hope everyone is doing their part in getting the word about this coin out there Smiley This coin has so much potential but at c-cex it keeps looking like it's dying!! And I know that is not the case because the Dev is always here answering peoples questions and doing a lot of hardwork but we definitely need to look into getting accepted into a larger exchange for sure.  That is all

+1

I'm doing my part requesting, tweeting and messaging the exchanges. We need to get on a bigger one for this to go anyways. Might be hard due to the chems. Exchanges might be nervous. Idk. I'll keep trying.
I understand that but what about Methcoin or Crackcoin? like exchanges will list them just cause you can't buy anything with thme? Or then there is CannabisCoin, CannaCoin, MaryJCoin and all the other weed coins out there getting excepted into good volume exchanges which is bullshit because weed isn't legal in every country and all the Chems that this coin is offering to sell is completely LEGAL in their country!! But it is pretty sad to see that no big exchange has even considered adding it onto their sites yet because they are losing trading fees ya know Smiley
Activity: 130
Merit: 100

+1

Yo Dev I sent you a PM regarding how to claim the prize of 400mg AMT and the etilozpam so if you could message me back when you have a chance that would be super Smiley Cheers

done mate.
Thanks Cheers Smiley
Yo Dev I sent you a PM regarding how to claim the prize of 400mg AMT and the etilozpam so if you could message me back when you have a chance that would be super Smiley Cheers

done mate.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
This reminds me of GLOW Coin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
buy 5000 EUPH today and get 400 MG of aMT plus 2 Etizolam. Same rules apply.

Spaces are limited and we reserve the right to stop this giveaway once we have lost enough money on it
2014-12-12 11:17:35   Transaction   Order execution Buy 15003.07287449 -0.2% EUPH for 0.03705759 BTC (rates: 404858.29959514 / 0.00000247)   +14973.06672874 EUPH   -0.03705759 BTC so do I get this deal since I bought 15000 EUPH from C-Cex.com?

of course.
So now exactly will I claim this prize? You said I would only have to pay the shipping right?
sorry how exaCTLY will I claim this prize?
I would suggest a PM to dev, and wait for response?

Spaces are limited and we reserve the right to stop this giveaway once we have lost enough money on it
2014-12-12 11:17:35   Transaction   Order execution Buy 15003.07287449 -0.2% EUPH for 0.03705759 BTC (rates: 404858.29959514 / 0.00000247)   +14973.06672874 EUPH   -0.03705759 BTC so do I get this deal since I bought 15000 EUPH from C-Cex.com?

of course.
So now exactly will I claim this prize? You said I would only have to pay the shipping right?
sorry how exaCTLY will I claim this prize?

of course.

of course.

I put in request at Poloniex. This value is REALLY scary. When most devs see the value of there coin this low, they just move on making another coin. I hope this dev does NOT do that. Who "knows people" to get us onto another exchange. It seems like you need to know someone within the exchange and you get in faster. We have to do something before this goes to 1sat. Huh

Bought some today at 300 sat. Dev is legit and I like this coin. Some ICO starting up for 500 BTC for Nootropics, and EUPH will have Nootropics later. Awesome brand, legit dev, and this is where you take the risk and get in for rock bottom prices. At least it is for me.

why would I go anywhere?

I have had over 100 orders from the forum, some I have lost on, most I have made on. Not sold a single coin yet so coin supply is getting lower on the market. Even if the price goes to 50 sats I willl still peg a lot higher on the webstore and everyone can get the cheapest Research Chems in Europe from us if they pay by EUPH.

Really the only thing throttling the price is that we are on 1 exchange that not many people use. If people want to see the price rise then they need to, as a community, harass the hell out of Cryptsy and polo.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
I put in request at Poloniex. This value is REALLY scary. When most devs see the value of there coin this low, they just move on making another coin. I hope this dev does NOT do that. Who "knows people" to get us onto another exchange. It seems like you need to know someone within the exchange and you get in faster. We have to do something before this goes to 1sat. Huh

Bought some today at 300 sat. Dev is legit and I like this coin. Some ICO starting up for 500 BTC for Nootropics, and EUPH will have Nootropics later. Awesome brand, legit dev, and this is where you take the risk and get in for rock bottom prices. At least it is for me.
I have a good amount, and just bumped the price up with a buy wall to get it out of the danger zone.  Been staking since the beginning as well.  We can agree to disagree on anon, however I do support your real-world storefront and actually making this coin stand out from the herd.  Hold tight, folks.

Sweet, thanks for your support!

Dev, Whats your thoughts of giving an option of payment to the buyers on your website. Like Paypal, for everyday people, Bitcoin (Maybe a 10% discount) and Euphoria Coin (Maybe a 20% discount) Some people might not what to go through buying bitcoins then sending to C-Cex, then buy EUPH, just to buy some chems from you. Thoughts?

as I said before, unfortunately we cannot accept paypal because of the products. They told us no dice -- it was an option originally.

More than happy to add a BTC payment gateway on Monday though.
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
I have a good amount, and just bumped the price up with a buy wall to get it out of the danger zone.  Been staking since the beginning as well.  We can agree to disagree on anon, however I do support your real-world storefront and actually making this coin stand out from the herd.  Hold tight, folks.

Sweet, thanks for your support!

Dev, Whats your thoughts of giving an option of payment to the buyers on your website. Like Paypal, for everyday people, Bitcoin (Maybe a 10% discount) and Euphoria Coin (Maybe a 20% discount) Some people might not what to go through buying bitcoins then sending to C-Cex, then buy EUPH, just to buy some chems from you. Thoughts?
Activity: 553
Pages:
Jump to: