Pages:
Author

Topic: Euphoria X13 asset backed Buy research chemicals WEBSTORE LIVE - page 7. (Read 97063 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
HEY Dev I sent you a PM and wouldn't mind if you got back to me regarding it Smiley

Cheesy replied.

you are getting confused with international dating methods. In UK we are DD/MM/YY
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
HEY Dev I sent you a PM and wouldn't mind if you got back to me regarding it Smiley
Activity: 532
So, when are we getting to coinmarketcap?  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
I have about 55,000 coins and have been staking for about a week, and so far have only gotten a little over 2 EUPH.  Does this sound about right?
depends on your inputs and the stake age, min is 4 days... also POS is 4% yearly so you should expect to get an extra 2.2k over the course of the next 12 months assuming you leave your wallet open or stake any time an input is mature Wink
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
I have about 55,000 coins and have been staking for about a week, and so far have only gotten a little over 2 EUPH.  Does this sound about right?
Lol @  noocoin ico ... hey euph dev when are you adding nootropics to the shop

Will be soon. As its not something we already had in stock verifying suppliers and getting lab analysis takes a while. We're not about to start selling something unless we know suppliers are right and the chemical make up is exactly what it is claimed to be.
Hey Dev sent you a PM if you don't mind taking a look and getting back to me when you have a chance Smiley Thanks Cheers Mate Smiley
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
keep up the good work dev  Cool

Will be soon. As its not something we already had in stock verifying suppliers and getting lab analysis takes a while. We're not about to start selling something unless we know suppliers are right and the chemical make up is exactly what it is claimed to be.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
its ok, NOO coin devs can use EUPH to fill their customer orders :p
Activity: 403
Merit: 250
Lol @  noocoin ico ... hey euph dev when are you adding nootropics to the shop

Noocoin is a joke. If anybody missed their business plan. They will use ICO to build their business. They have nothing yet, just promises. Ater ICO they will build business and start selling Nootropics.

And we know where it will go. Ater ICO they'll vanish, and launch a new coin.
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
Nice, another exchanges, dedicated dev, honest crypto! Holding this one. Smiley
+1 to that my friend I am also holding onto it Smiley

your prize is in the post. will send you tracking info tomorrow.

Please be aware that aMT is active at very low levels and it is important to use proper precautions in your lab work.

If I am working experiments with it I never put more than about 30 mg in my spectral analyzer
Yes I am very aware of the active levels and await the tracking number as well my friend Smiley Keep up the amazing work and congratulations on getting listed on the new exchange Smiley

your prize is in the post. will send you tracking info tomorrow.

Please be aware that aMT is active at very low levels and it is important to use proper precautions in your lab work.

If I am working experiments with it I never put more than about 30 mg in my spectral analyzer
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
Activity: 532
Dev, have you contacted coinmarketcap? I think it would be nice to see the current market cap of the coin and letting people know the potential.
Pages:
Jump to: