Pages:
Author

Topic: Euphoria X13 asset backed Buy research chemicals WEBSTORE LIVE - page 6. (Read 97063 times)

Activity: 403
Merit: 250
Dev didn't want to pay bittrex 2btc, bittrex didn't add it. And the coin died, simple as that.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
OH and I just checked in on NOOcoin on Bittrex, the "SCAM" ICO ripoff coin. YEAH...Tripled in value from there ICO value. This is f'd up. I'm hoping it's just a pump and dump coin and they disappear... This is SAD as the coins with REAL use bleed out  Undecided
isnt that peachy
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
OH and I just checked in on NOOcoin on Bittrex, the "SCAM" ICO ripoff coin. YEAH...Tripled in value from there ICO value. This is f'd up. I'm hoping it's just a pump and dump coin and they disappear... This is SAD as the coins with REAL use bleed out  Undecided
Anyone else here feel like there losing in a BIG way. I've bought from 1k sats down to 100sats. Invested a NICE amount of BTC in a coin that probably isnt going any where's for a long time. There in a big hole now that would be really hard to get out of. I have not seen many coins survive when the value is this low. I could crash the market right now with the amount of coins I have, but I will not do that. What's the point for such a small amount of BTC. We need a miracle for this to survive. Also haven't heard from dev in a few days. I hoping it's just because he's enjoying his holiday... We'll see...
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
I think you guys focus too much on short term.
I agree people need to start learning to be patient with cryptocurrencies and holding onto them to until more people start learning about these coins and realizing their potential Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
I think you guys focus too much on short term.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Seems like the scaling peg did not work in this case. A higher peg would have held the price up better instead of scaling it down, acting as a wall if you think about it. Who wants to raise the price of EUPH over 500 sat when that is the value at the website?

Meanwhile I still hold 70k that I bought after launch at 200sat. Wish I would have spent them when the peg was higher.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Ya it's too bad. I think it's a legitimate dev and a legitimate coin. Just don't know how much demand there is for a coin like this. Not sure that it has that spark that's needed. Time will tell I guess.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Activity: 234
Any updates dev we're going under 100 sat
legendary
Lets keeps are eye on the daily volume, C-Cex is delisting coins that don't have an average trading volume of at least 0.1 BTC/day. I just received email from them. We are not on the list. But with such low volume we might be down the road unless the dev has talked to C-Cex. Just wanted to make you aware. Have a nice Christmas everyone.

You know how easy it is to fake 1btc volume a week lol.
Let's get real.

Lets keeps are eye on the daily volume, C-Cex is delisting coins that don't have an average trading volume of at least 0.1 BTC/day. I just received email from them. We are not on the list. But with such low volume we might be down the road unless the dev has talked to C-Cex. Just wanted to make you aware. Have a nice Christmas everyone.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I don't see why you are so concerned about the low price. Accumulate while you can.

You seem to have made the most of it  Grin
legendary
I don't see why you are so concerned about the low price. Accumulate while you can.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
Marry Christmas to me! More CHEAP COINS available atm, how do I not buy more?! Let's keep up the good work dev. Getting close to the danger dead coin zone below 100sats. Such a good coin you have with lots of potential. Just need a better exchange. Keep up the hard work.  Smiley
I completely agree that this coin needs a way better exchange for it to continue growing Smiley Good work though Dev and keep it up Smiley
maybe maybe not. theres no reason this coin shouldnt be priced better. but just being on another exchange might not help. c-cex has done plenty of coins over 100btc a day volume. its the coin not the exchange..
Marry Christmas to me! More CHEAP COINS available atm, how do I not buy more?! Let's keep up the good work dev. Getting close to the danger dead coin zone below 100sats. Such a good coin you have with lots of potential. Just need a better exchange. Keep up the hard work.  Smiley
I completely agree that this coin needs a way better exchange for it to continue growing Smiley Good work though Dev and keep it up Smiley
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
?
HEY Dev I sent you a PM and wouldn't mind if you got back to me regarding it Smiley

Cheesy replied.

you are getting confused with international dating methods. In UK we are DD/MM/YY
LOL my bad my friend Smiley Cheers and Happy Holidays to you and the rest!!
Pages:
Jump to: