Pages:
Author

Topic: Euphoria X13 asset backed Buy research chemicals WEBSTORE LIVE - page 5. (Read 97063 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 100
Dev, Thanks for the update. Adding Nootropic's might help but I don't think that will add value to the coin. We need to promote somehow. Get the word out about EuphoriaCoin. We need more investors. What's your plans on doing this?
I'm frigging tell ya KEYCHAINS with the EuphoriaCoin logo on them would be the cat's ass!!

+1 Great Idea!! Dev have the funds and sources to do that tho...
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Dev, Thanks for the update. Adding Nootropic's might help but I don't think that will add value to the coin. We need to promote somehow. Get the word out about EuphoriaCoin. We need more investors. What's your plans on doing this?
I'm frigging tell ya KEYCHAINS with the EuphoriaCoin logo on them would be the cat's ass!!
Activity: 210
Any price of her chance to recover and have some high?
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
i'm not dead and neither is euphoriacoin  Wink

happy new year. once the holidays are over, thats when business picks up Wink

Kiss

maybe you read the instructions... Smiley happy your are fine

happy new year
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
i'm not dead and neither is euphoriacoin  Wink

happy new year. once the holidays are over, thats when business picks up Wink

Kiss
maybe everyone who bought in the store died Smiley
this is why lack of demand ...

That would be there fault for not using it right. Research only purposes...
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
maybe everyone who bought in the store died Smiley
this is why lack of demand ...
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
pegs back down to 500, and i think hes taking other payments aside from euph? which means it undercuts euph's usability outside of being a deal for buyer

we accept bitcoin too but it will always be much cheaper to buy using euph
Activity: 504
Dev didn't want to pay bittrex 2btc, bittrex didn't add it. And the coin died, simple as that.

didnt bittrex say there were some legal issues?
Has anyone heard from the Dev or did he ditch out on this coin? Just curious not pointing fingers and making accusations just haven't seen him post in a while
[/quote

just away staying with family over christmas thats all. Back to work now.
Seems like the scaling peg did not work in this case. A higher peg would have held the price up better instead of scaling it down, acting as a wall if you think about it. Who wants to raise the price of EUPH over 500 sat when that is the value at the website?

Meanwhile I still hold 70k that I bought after launch at 200sat. Wish I would have spent them when the peg was higher.

we did have the peg at 1500 sats at one point but we can't keep it at 1500 sat if the price of the coin is 200 sat. I mean think about it, people have placed a lot of orders with us and the losses would be massive. As the price rises so will the price peg again.
morning all. Back to work today, will be focusing on the nootropic side of things this week.
True that would be good, but I fud sometimes, how can I not... and I'm having doubt on keychains, and fear that the value won't rise again. Need marketing and promotions and maybe even giveaways. Have to bring attention to the coin. I hate to say this but the dev doesn't seem motivated. I hope he proves me wrong. Undecided
w
Ummmm giveaway kick ass EuphoriaCoin logo fucking keychains bro Wink I'm telling you that would be the cat's ass for sure Smiley
True that would be good, but I fud sometimes, how can I not... and I'm having doubt on keychains, and fear that the value won't rise again. Need marketing and promotions and maybe even giveaways. Have to bring attention to the coin. I hate to say this but the dev doesn't seem motivated. I hope he proves me wrong. Undecided
Hoping we'll hear from him tomorrow. Seeing it's a Monday. Maybe he took the holiday off.
True I did forget about the holidays lol That is my bad Smiley Well hopefully when he comes back he has some very interesting news for the community of EuphoriaCoin like keychains or something Wink I was thinking that the other day how wicked EuphoriaCoin Keychains would look because it is a pretty solid logo Smiley
Hoping we'll hear from him tomorrow. Seeing it's a Monday. Maybe he took the holiday off.
Has anyone heard from the Dev or did he ditch out on this coin? Just curious not pointing fingers and making accusations just haven't seen him post in a while
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072
https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org
It's sad to see this coin in the current state, hopefully things will pick up for you guys.  Kiss  I think I'll help you out and buy some as soon as LTCgear pays me. -_-
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
pegs back down to 500, and i think hes taking other payments aside from euph? which means it undercuts euph's usability outside of being a deal for buyer
Pages:
Jump to: