Pages:
Author

Topic: EUR might drop below USD - page 14. (Read 33632 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 526
March 11, 2015, 04:56:29 AM
EUR's QE is just beginning and the follow of interest rates of US may be raised.
All of this could make EUR might drop to equal USD, or even below USD.
I can't believe EUR lost 20% in the past year.

There is higher justice in that Europeans are now paying off for what they had tried to do to Russians (being Washington's puppets), in an effort to make life miserable in Russia. Evil boomerangs on the evil-doer.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
March 11, 2015, 04:47:14 AM
EUR's QE is just beginning and the follow of interest rates of US may be raised.
All of this could make EUR might drop to equal USD, or even below USD.
I can't believe EUR lost 20% in the past year.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
March 11, 2015, 04:43:12 AM

Is it possible that EUR might drop below USD in 2015? Syriza & ECB QE program
pushing price even lower against USD or do you think euro is at it's bottom right now
and is going to rise soon?
Discussion.

I wish I would have believed this one month ago...
Now it's getting late...
March 11, 2015, 04:39:53 AM
USD/PLN (Polish złoty) 1 year chart.

Bitcoin volatility doesn't look bad in comparison  Cheesy

The Y-axis doesn't start at zero, so the chart is rather misleading (if not just plain deceiving). A bit of skepticism and some sanity check is never undue.
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
March 11, 2015, 04:30:28 AM
USD/PLN (Polish złoty) 1 year chart.

Bitcoin volatility doesn't look bad in comparison  Cheesy
Activity: 243
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
March 09, 2015, 07:22:59 PM
US will be raising interest rates this next year because its economy is doing so well, they don't have any new stimulus planned and no new money being printed gives people the impression that our currency is stable. Because of this, people will think the US dollar is more stable than the Euro which is why the dollar is gaining value over the Euro.
Indeed, but it's all an illusion, they are pumping more magic dollars to create a fake sense of trust so people keep supporting it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
March 09, 2015, 05:13:06 PM
US will be raising interest rates this next year because its economy is doing so well, they don't have any new stimulus planned and no new money being printed gives people the impression that our currency is stable. Because of this, people will think the US dollar is more stable than the Euro which is why the dollar is gaining value over the Euro.
Activity: 243
March 09, 2015, 03:25:17 PM
Greece Told Not to Waste Time as Euro Finance Ministers Meet

Euro-area finance ministers said Greece must move faster to meet
its rescue commitments in order to unlock more bailout funds,
as the country risks running out of cash.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-03-09/greece-told-not-to-waste-time-as-euro-finance-ministers-meet
Activity: 1022
March 07, 2015, 02:43:27 PM
Euro just dropped further! 12 year low  Shocked

it's going to drop even further. nothing shows any sign of recovery any time soon.
i only hope it will not go below the us dollar. for me as european it's horrible.

Some say it may reach dollar parity in the next decade and potentially lower like 85cents. If you are Greek you better have a lot of Bitcoin already.

Or Russian rubles since Greece is now trying to make friends with Russia as its savior and companion in their disdain for the European Union and dislike of the U.S. world hegemony.
I think Greece may end up getting betrayed by Russia if they don't fully adopt dracma again, they may end up alone.

Isn't that what they really want, i.e. to be left alone ("Grexit")? Greeks seem to be blaming the European Union for their misfortunes and severe economic downturn as of late. Besides that, many in Europe loathe at the idea that Europe’s economic crisis coincides with Germany’s rise as the dominant power on the continent, and Greece is no exception.

A friend in need is a friend indeed.

They don't necessarily want to leave, but they can't stay within the European Union accepting their premises since it's literally killing people. The problem is, if they leave, they are equally fucked or most likely even worse.

Worse
March 07, 2015, 12:38:50 PM
Isn't that what they really want, i.e. to be left alone ("Grexit")? Greeks seem to be blaming the European Union for their misfortunes and severe economic downturn as of late. Besides that, many in Europe loathe at the idea that Europe’s economic crisis coincides with Germany’s rise as the dominant power on the continent, and Greece is no exception.

They don't necessarily want to leave, but they can't stay within the European Union accepting their premises since it's literally killing people. The problem is, if they leave, they are equally fucked or most likely even worse.

They've been vegetating quietly and happily for more than two thousand years on end, after Ancient Greece had come under the Roman rule in 146 BC. So what's the difference really if they drag on for another thousand years?
Activity: 770
Merit: 509
March 07, 2015, 12:14:35 PM

it's going to drop even further. nothing shows any sign of recovery any time soon.
i only hope it will not go below the us dollar. for me as european it's horrible.

Some say it may reach dollar parity in the next decade and potentially lower like 85cents. If you are Greek you better have a lot of Bitcoin already.

Or Russian rubles since Greece is now trying to make friends with Russia as its savior and companion in their disdain for the European Union and dislike of the U.S. world hegemony.
I think Greece may end up getting betrayed by Russia if they don't fully adopt dracma again, they may end up alone.

March 06, 2015, 01:27:04 AM

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1006
March 05, 2015, 06:57:10 PM

March 05, 2015, 01:40:17 PM

Activity: 770
Merit: 509
March 05, 2015, 01:05:15 PM

legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
March 05, 2015, 01:02:35 PM

Activity: 574
March 05, 2015, 12:31:11 PM
It's confidence..
price needs to dump completly to remove all confidence then only then price will go up.

this isn't only in btc market.
Happen too in USD / EUR markets.

btw, it's a good time to buy btc.
(waiting for long term)
imho
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
March 05, 2015, 12:17:53 PM
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
March 05, 2015, 04:00:44 AM
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-03-04/ecb-will-cut-rates-minus-3-jpmorgan

Zerohedge say that JPMorgen expect -3% interest rates and $:€ parity in 2015...
I personally think that the market is already so short the € and long the $, and it is 1.1. I don't see any quick movement to parity.

Last time when Grexit worries were in the news, the exchange rate was 1.24 or so, everyone was saying that it was too high, but it soon went to 1.35 before coming back to where it is now.  It's a tricky business FX trading!
Pages:
Jump to: