Pages:
Author

Topic: EUR might drop below USD - page 16. (Read 33637 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
February 25, 2015, 12:29:32 PM
Yeah that's not likely. This is much too big difference, there would have happen something very unusual like EU breakdown or war.
Not war but if EUR goes under USD it would be pretty bad, it would at least mean Greece and Spain bailed.

It's a matter of when not if I believe
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
February 24, 2015, 11:27:55 AM
Yeah that's not likely. This is much too big difference, there would have happen something very unusual like EU breakdown or war.
Not war but if EUR goes under USD it would be pretty bad, it would at least mean Greece and Spain bailed.

EUR and USD are likely to go down in value against hard assets as more of them are created. Don't believe me, believe the ECB and FED that say they will.
Activity: 672
Merit: 503
February 23, 2015, 08:21:46 PM
Activity: 6
February 23, 2015, 07:36:24 AM
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
That Darn Cat
February 23, 2015, 01:11:48 AM
I don't see this happening in the next year; or three even.
Activity: 742
Merit: 526
February 22, 2015, 04:54:28 PM
russia will join eur and it will skyrocket!  Smiley
We'll see all the Bitcoins being mined by 2140 before we see Russia as a part of the European Union.

Are you sure that by 2140 there still will be the European Union? Don't ask about Russia, since they have more than a thousand years of rather turbulent history and have all the chances to stay.
hem hem...
I'm touching the balls!!!
little superstitious gesture!!!
you guys are crazy , ofcourse russia will join european union , i've read it from my future brain.

Agreed, with a capital in Moscow.
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
February 22, 2015, 04:32:58 PM

Is it possible that EUR might drop below USD in 2015? Syriza & ECB QE program
pushing price even lower against USD or do you think euro is at it's bottom right now
and is going to rise soon?
Discussion.
Definitely the direction of the move is towards the parity (1:1), however I am not sure if we see it in 2015.
It seems now that Greece bought some time, so we may see a rebound in the main pair.
Also the situation in the Ukraine seems to stabilise a bit, if I can use such a statement, meaning the dollar has less news on which it can gain in price.
All and all, we may see below 1.10 this year, but don't think we will go to 1.00.
Activity: 700
February 22, 2015, 04:23:37 PM
We'll see all the Bitcoins being mined by 2140 before we see Russia as a part of the European Union.

Are you sure that by 2140 there still will be the European Union? Don't ask about Russia, since they have more than a thousand years of rather turbulent history and have all the chances to stay.

hem hem...

Grin

Cool
you guys are crazy , ofcourse russia will join european union , i've read it from my future brain.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042
https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964
February 22, 2015, 03:03:33 PM

hem hem...

Grin

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042
https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964
February 22, 2015, 03:00:39 PM

this is a forecasting who i like!!!

Wink Wink Wink Wink

love and peace!!!

put flowers in your guns!!!

jokes aside,
it would be nice,
but i think it will never happen!!

Embarrassed
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Writing to dispel society's myths.
February 22, 2015, 02:30:21 PM

* What's the really simple way to understand what has been going on?

You have a number of nations in the Euro zone, 17, but some of them have been living beyond their means. Greece is one of them right here that as I mentioned has been a big problem of late. Italy and Spain are two others that are also bigger and they too have huge problems. These two, Italy and Spain, are deemed too big to fail by most everyone. And then of course you've got Germany, which is really in the driver's seat over here. And they have the money, the means, and essentially the control over the entire fate of this Euro zone situation and crisis at this point.
Activity: 243
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
February 22, 2015, 12:08:58 PM

Is it possible that EUR might drop below USD in 2015? Syriza & ECB QE program
pushing price even lower against USD or do you think euro is at it's bottom right now
and is going to rise soon?
Discussion.

everything can happen, it's a matter of time

Nobody doesn't know the answer of all these predicition
February 22, 2015, 12:03:55 PM

Activity: 770
Merit: 509
February 22, 2015, 11:57:29 AM
February 22, 2015, 09:50:06 AM

To the moon!!!

A joke from the Cold War era:

- When will the World War 3 start?
- In 2020...
- And how much will a can of Coke cost after it's over?
- Twenty kopecks...
Activity: 700
February 22, 2015, 09:13:42 AM
Activity: 29
February 22, 2015, 04:14:47 AM
^ thought America had all those already. One common army. One general economic policy, with some variations among states. And very few major banks. But that doesn't necessarily lead to Nazi Germany if the EU did it. And I agree with him. Europe should do it. Without it, it will end up balkanized by other major powers.

One fatherland security, one operation paperclip, one federal prison system, one national stasi agency.  Yes, people of north america, uniformed gang members who claim to represent a "United States" would like to see your papers please.  They are just following orders.  Oh and don't kid yourself: There is basically only one counterfeiting cartel.   
legendary
Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001
February 22, 2015, 02:42:22 AM
^ thought America had all those already. One common army. One general economic policy, with some variations among states. And very few major banks. But that doesn't necessarily lead to Nazi Germany if the EU did it. And I agree with him. Europe should do it. Without it, it will end up balkanized by other major powers.
February 21, 2015, 04:33:16 PM
^ don't believe Russia wants direct military confrontation with the west. It would lead to nuclear war and everyone would lose. But indirect confrontations are different. Moving to control resources and destabilizing other regions is something they can do. And indirect military confrontations are also possible. No one is going to start a nuclear war over Ukraine for example. They can advance in small scale conflicts without much risk. And the west can do the same of course.

i think this is the Putin way.
he is trying to overwhelm the West using its resources of coal, oil and gas!!!
i classic war, nuclear or non nuclear,
everyone would lose.

i'm from EU.

i really hope EU will have soon just one bank, just one army, just one economic policy...

Why does it sound so familiar? Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Führer... Are you from Germany?

ahahahaha!!!
you make me LOL...

if so,
you could ask the same question to united states of america people?

I never heard anything of the kind from the Americans, them being too individualistic. Methinks, there are too many ethnic groups in the U.S. (unlike Germany) for such a question to have any plausibility and be taken seriously.
Pages:
Jump to: