Pages:
Author

Topic: EUR might drop below USD - page 17. (Read 33637 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
February 21, 2015, 04:20:34 PM
Depends on which is falling faster. They're all going down.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
February 21, 2015, 04:16:09 PM
^ don't believe Russia wants direct military confrontation with the west. It would lead to nuclear war and everyone would lose. But indirect confrontations are different. Moving to control resources and destabilizing other regions is something they can do. And indirect military confrontations are also possible. No one is going to start a nuclear war over Ukraine for example. They can advance in small scale conflicts without much risk. And the west can do the same of course.

i think this is the Putin way.
he is trying to overwhelm the West using its resources of coal, oil and gas!!!
i classic war, nuclear or non nuclear,
everyone would lose.

i'm from EU.

i really hope EU will have soon just one bank, just one army, just one economic policy...

Why does it sound so familiar? Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Führer... Are you from Germany?

ahahahaha!!!
you make me LOL...

if so,
you could ask the same question to united states of america people?

Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 742
Merit: 526
February 21, 2015, 03:15:29 PM
^ don't believe Russia wants direct military confrontation with the west. It would lead to nuclear war and everyone would lose. But indirect confrontations are different. Moving to control resources and destabilizing other regions is something they can do. And indirect military confrontations are also possible. No one is going to start a nuclear war over Ukraine for example. They can advance in small scale conflicts without much risk. And the west can do the same of course.

everyone would lose.

i'm from EU.

i really hope EU will have soon just one bank, just one army, just one economic policy...

Why does it sound so familiar? Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Führer... Are you from Germany?

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1006
February 21, 2015, 02:22:23 PM
I realy believe that USD can now be more value than EUR and this might take just a few days .
The EUR zone now is in a bump mode  Cool

i think different!!!
i think USA it is ready for a new recession!

just check on "google 2015 usa recession"

the number ofs article are rising!

Yup but they will apply makeup with fakemoney and try to fake normality as long as possible.

They are playing the equivalent of a bluff in a poker match.
Activity: 770
Merit: 509
February 21, 2015, 11:57:12 AM
I realy believe that USD can now be more value than EUR and this might take just a few days .

i think different!!!

Yup but they will apply makeup with fakemoney and try to fake normality as long as possible.
February 21, 2015, 09:28:33 AM

i think different!!!

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Writing to dispel society's myths.
February 21, 2015, 07:05:47 AM
legendary
Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001
February 20, 2015, 04:06:56 PM

Russia just want Ukrain to be independant or close to Russia but not in the NATO or Europe.

Not that I can't understand Russia's position. They consider Ukraine moving towards the west to be a threat. I know and agree with it. In a lot of ways it is. But who are Russians to say what Ukrainians can or cannot do? And what alliances they can or cannot join? A lot of it was western manipulation. True. But that's no excuse. In the end it must be Ukraine's decision.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
February 20, 2015, 02:33:48 PM

Russia just want Ukrain to be independant or close to Russia but not in the NATO or Europe.
legendary
February 20, 2015, 02:13:23 PM

everyone would lose.

i'm from EU.

the European Parliament as it is, has no real power...

I think this is not only Putin's way but the west's way as well. The situation in Ukraine isn't all Russia's fault for example. A lot was America and even more the EU interfering and pushing the situation to get what they wanted. But I agree that if the EU doesn't move to unify, it will be broken up between stronger foreign powers.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042
https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964
February 20, 2015, 01:58:46 PM

everyone would lose.

i'm from EU.

the European Parliament as it is, has no real power...
legendary
February 20, 2015, 01:52:21 PM
February 20, 2015, 01:39:41 PM
It doesn't matter if it goes up or down, russia going to invade europe but first making it politically unstable by supporting syriza, le pen and others

Russia doesn't want to invade Europe. Ukrain has a civil war, one side is supported by the US and Europe and the other side by russians, both for obvious reasons.

They'd have to be retarded to try. A war between EU and Russia would result in nuclear strikes and be the end of both of these structures. There's no gain here only loss.

i think you are seeing just a part of the possible consequence!!!
if it will be a war..
it begin with EU vs. URSS...
but it will continue with all the world countries..
and it will end with a few survivors
February 20, 2015, 05:31:27 AM
It doesn't matter if it goes up or down, russia going to invade europe but first making it politically unstable by supporting syriza, le pen and others

Russia doesn't want to invade Europe. Ukrain has a civil war, one side is supported by the US and Europe and the other side by russians, both for obvious reasons.

Yes they will, no matter what kremlin trolls claim. they just need to destabilize eu and some more arms to proceed. This might take
few years but they will do it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics

edit. soon as pro-kremlin trolls see this post they start to spam this thread with some bullshit,
so keep your ignore buttons ready  Grin

maybe you are trolling us??

do you really think who russian want to invade EU???

What russian would gain from this invasion??
third world war?
and do you think ONU, NATO, USA,
and last but not less important, EU will not defend themselves?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
February 19, 2015, 01:09:59 PM

Yes they will, no matter what kremlin trolls claim. they just need to destabilize eu and some more arms to proceed. This might take
few years but they will do it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics

edit. soon as pro-kremlin trolls see this post they start to spam this thread with some bullshit,
so keep your ignore buttons ready  Grin

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1007
Hide your women
February 19, 2015, 12:54:01 PM
If Greece successfully renegotiates the terms of the bail-out, then every other country that had austerity imposed as a condition of bail-out will also demand new terms. The In order for the EMU to be preserved, they MUST kick out Greece and Greece MUST be substantially worse off because of it. Otherwise, there will be elections in the periphery that will usher in governments that are like Greece's or worse (from the banker's perspective).

The only way to avoid this is if Greece caves and that will lead to new elections once again. So it won't happen. There is just no painless way out of this mess. Greece lied to get into the Euro. They cooked their books to get loans they can't possibly pay back and now the banksters don't want to write off the bad debt.

So what to do? Print money, that's what. That allows the debtors to repay expensive money with cheaper money to create the illusion that the bad debt is serviceable. The creditors lose out on the exchange rates but they don;t have to write off their losses. They can just securitize that shit and pass it off to dumb-ass investors.

So yeah, parity is entirely possible and increasingly likely.
Activity: 1022
February 19, 2015, 12:45:25 PM

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
February 19, 2015, 11:23:29 AM
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
February 19, 2015, 09:17:16 AM
Have to say I was mislead by the title. Without the question mark at the end it sounds like OP knows that this will happen.

Anyway, I don't see it coming any time soon. There is rumours about Germany, UK, Greece etc. leaving the EU, but I don't think this will happen. That would be a major issue within the EU if some countries had to leave after being members for years. Every country has put in a lot of effort to make the EU happen and I don't think they would be really willing to give this up. Every country has benefits.
Activity: 490
February 19, 2015, 07:12:24 AM
Greece will never leave EU. Well not in our life time. Euro needs to lose some worth. Everyone will be invited to do your next christmass shoppings in Europe!
I don't know why it's still supported and i belive they will HAVE TO leave EU.

Or the new governement will accept a deal with the EU because it is the best short term interest for Greece.

What I read lately is that it might actually be Germany to leave the euro:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2015/02/13/time-for-germany-to-leave-the-euro-german-gdp-growth-unexpectedly-strong/

Catastrophe...
Pages:
Jump to: