Pages:
Author

Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge - page 76. (Read 451555 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
Some big games will be presented a few days to come at UCL that is between PSG vs Real Madrid and Tottenham vs. Juventus. I will start betting and focus in those two matches by placing a bet on the outcome of the two matches will be on top of the 2 goals as each competing team should get two more goals to qualify for the next round.

Tottenham vs Juventus I think will be the best game of the week. A draw in the first leg (2-2) is certainly the result that still provides an opportunity for both to compete. This means Juventus have to win the game if they want to qualify for the next round while Tottenham certainly will not let Juventus steal their big chances.
Activity: 784
Merit: 262
AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system
My predictions for Europa league, team which will advance bolded
 Lazio (ITA) v  Dynamo Kyiv (UKR)
 Leipzig (GER) v  Zenit (RUS)
 Atlético (ESP) v  Lokomotiv Moskva (RUS)
 CSKA Moskva (RUS) v  Lyon (FRA)
 Marseille (FRA) v  Athletic (ESP)
Sporting CP (POR) v  Plzeň (CZE)
 Dortmund (GER) v  Salzburg (AUT)
 Milan (ITA) v  Arsenal (ENG)
I think that Milan and Arsenal teams are a bit overrated in this tournament, but in this pair I see Arsenal as a favorites, their squad is better. Arsenal must win Europa league if they want to play in UCL next season.
It will be also interesting to watch Marseille vs Athletic for me and maybe CSKA vs Lyon.

I chose AC Milan rather than Arsenal. In the last few matches, AC Milan play far more than Arsenal, that's what makes me more confident AC Milan will win. The squad may be better Arsenal, but their performance is bad, they even lost in the last 4 matches in all competitions in a row.
Champion in this competition is the only way for both teams to be able to play in the Champions League next season because their trip in this season's League is so disappointing so far.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
Some big games will be presented a few days to come at UCL that is between PSG vs Real Madrid and Tottenham vs. Juventus. I will start betting and focus in those two matches by placing a bet on the outcome of the two matches will be on top of the 2 goals as each competing team should get two more goals to qualify for the next round.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
I think that Milan and Arsenal teams are a bit overrated in this tournament, but in this pair I see Arsenal as a favorites, their squad is better. Arsenal must win Europa league if they want to play in UCL next season.
It will be also interesting to watch Marseille vs Athletic for me and maybe CSKA vs Lyon.

iam not beieve if ac milan must meet arsenal
is good if arsenal vs ac milan in final match
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Ac Milan vs Arsenal is a balanced match, but for me AC Milan is slightly favored because it is in great shape and because Arsenal will be without Lacazette (injured) and Aubameyang (can not play in the Europa League having played in Champion's League with B. Dortmund).
Oh, I completely forgot that Aubameyang can't play for Arsenal in Europa league this season. But still, I think that Arsenalwill go further. If Arsenal will win Europa league, maybe Wenger will get lifetine contract  Huh
Aubameyang played for Dortmund in Championsleague not in Europa league so he is eligible to play in the UEL just like Mekhitaryan he was rested last match for tomorrow cup game against City so I think Arsenal is a good candidate for the title if they manage to get past Milan first the Italian club is finding their way back to winning under the new manager Gattuso but with Arsenal determination they could win it because it could be their only way for silverware this season also they will be qualified for CL next season because it is almost impossible to do that in the league and make it to top 4 and then Wenger will rise as the hero who saved Arsenal by bringing good players to rebuild the club.

Aubameyang can not play in the Europa League because he played in Borussia Dortmund which is now in the Europa League. If Borussa Dortmund was still in the champion's league, Aubameyang could play in the Europa League!
 So Arsenal will not have Lacazette and Aubameyang against Ac Milan
I didn't know about that rule that will hurt them a lot because they had a better chance if Aubameyang was with them but know I doubt that they can even get past Ac Milan because the Italian club have been in a great form lately under Gattuso. For Arsenal it's just time has come to replace Wenger. The fans no longer understand what they have. Neither does the team. It's time to start the management roulette because not every manager will work magic for the gunners in a season or two it's going to be a couple rough Seasons for them to see them back in Competition.
I was one the people who were really skeptical about how Gattuso was going to fare at AC Milan and though he had some challenges in the beginning, It seems that he is really doing a very good job at the team and I don't think this lacklustre Arsenal team will be able to do anything against them.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

Ac Milan vs Arsenal is a balanced match, but for me AC Milan is slightly favored because it is in great shape and because Arsenal will be without Lacazette (injured) and Aubameyang (can not play in the Europa League having played in Champion's League with B. Dortmund).
Oh, I completely forgot that Aubameyang can't play for Arsenal in Europa league this season. But still, I think that Arsenalwill go further. If Arsenal will win Europa league, maybe Wenger will get lifetine contract  Huh
Aubameyang played for Dortmund in Championsleague not in Europa league so he is eligible to play in the UEL just like Mekhitaryan he was rested last match for tomorrow cup game against City so I think Arsenal is a good candidate for the title if they manage to get past Milan first the Italian club is finding their way back to winning under the new manager Gattuso but with Arsenal determination they could win it because it could be their only way for silverware this season also they will be qualified for CL next season because it is almost impossible to do that in the league and make it to top 4 and then Wenger will rise as the hero who saved Arsenal by bringing good players to rebuild the club.

Aubameyang can not play in the Europa League because he played in Borussia Dortmund which is now in the Europa League. If Borussa Dortmund was still in the champion's league, Aubameyang could play in the Europa League!
I didn't know about that rule that will hurt them a lot because they had a better chance if Aubameyang was with them but know I doubt that they can even get past Ac Milan because the Italian club have been in a great form lately under Gattuso. For Arsenal it's just time has come to replace Wenger. The fans no longer understand what they have. Neither does the team. It's time to start the management roulette because not every manager will work magic for the gunners in a season or two it's going to be a couple rough Seasons for them to see them back in Competition.

Yes, the absence of Aubameyang I think it will be decisive.
Ac Milan is in great physical shape and has great enthusiasm with the excellent results obtained in the last matches.
Arsenal instead is imploding and the change of coach seems to me the only solution to give new life to this glorious team.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

It is unfortunate that Aubameyang and Lacazette cannot defend his team to fight against AC Milan later in the game UEL. But the services of the two players are badly needed when against a team from Serie A who are getting positive trends in some games in 2018 this year. It seems Wenger will have difficulty to make the strategy to face AC Milan later because two striker flagship cannot be displayed in the game. Losing the two strikers will also surely be exploited by AC Milan because without the two strikers Arsenal will have trouble to break the goalkeeper from AC Milan.
legendary
February 28, 2018, 06:59:20 PM

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
February 24, 2018, 09:35:48 PM

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
February 24, 2018, 03:27:26 PM
 Lazio (ITA) v  Dynamo Kyiv (UKR)
 Leipzig (GER) v  Zenit (RUS)
 Atlético (ESP) v  Lokomotiv Moskva (RUS)
 CSKA Moskva (RUS) v  Lyon (FRA)
 Marseille (FRA) v  Athletic (ESP)
Sporting CP (POR) v  Plzeň (CZE)
 Dortmund (GER) v  Salzburg (AUT)
 Milan (ITA) v  Arsenal (ENG)

Oh, I completely forgot that Aubameyang can't play for Arsenal in Europa league this season. But still, I think that Arsenalwill go further. If Arsenal will win Europa league, maybe Wenger will get lifetine contract  Huh
It always does seem with Arsenal's record on the line it will fall on Wenger's shoulders and every game they are looking for a reason to fire him once and for all for losing critical matches such as this one against AC Milan.
But the old guy always seem to pull himself out of the fire to save his job with the team.

He is a wizard I think. Undecided
Activity: 1680
Merit: 655
February 24, 2018, 05:58:38 AM

It is not overrated even though both teams were not in their former glory they still both have strong and loyal fans and this match in the Europa League is anticipated as it has been 6 years in which they have faced each other. Obviously in terms of Roster Arsenal is better than A.C. Milan the only thing that Milan has an advantage is their strategy as well as their first match being played at San Siro which they must take full advantage of. Hopefully they will have a score early before facing Arsenal in their home again.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
February 23, 2018, 07:56:01 PM

Activity: 700
Merit: 270
February 23, 2018, 05:13:35 PM

Here’s mine -

Milan and Arsenal match was a surprise to me, I think Arsenal will come from here I do not see Milan well. Atletico Madrid again seems to be easy to work very easy.

Activity: 700
Merit: 251
February 23, 2018, 04:46:22 PM
Here’s mine -

Your all predictions are good but I believe Zenit is much better then Leipzig and Milan and Arsenal is any body game with Milan going with some edge have in good shape
legendary
February 23, 2018, 04:42:17 PM

legendary
Activity: 3556
Merit: 9709
#1 VIP Crypto Casino
February 23, 2018, 10:28:08 AM

Here’s mine -

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
February 23, 2018, 09:55:42 AM
Activity: 2086
Merit: 994
Cats on Mars
February 23, 2018, 08:33:44 AM
That's odd..the next round of the Europa League doesn't look as exciting as the round of 32...Milan - Arsenal, the only match I'm looking forward to.

Advances to next round: Lazio, Zenit, Atletico Madrid, Lyon, Athletic, Sporting, Dortmund, Arsenal.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 2574
Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!
February 23, 2018, 08:30:12 AM
Draw results  UEFA Europa League 2017/18

Lazio (ITA) v  Dynamo Kyiv (UKR)
 Leipzig (GER) v  Zenit (RUS)
 Atlético (ESP) v  Lokomotiv Moskva (RUS)
 CSKA Moskva (RUS) v  Lyon (FRA)
 Marseille (FRA) v  Athletic (ESP)
 Sporting CP (POR) v  Plzeň (CZE)
 Dortmund (GER) v  Salzburg (AUT)
 Milan (ITA) v  Arsenal (ENG)

Milan vs. Arsenal is catching the eye for sure. I am just hoping that Arsenal will play with best team possible in this match. Should be easy job for Atletico Madrid.
Few games are catching my interest to play both to score and over 2.5 goals. Mostly Leipzig vs zenit & Dortmund vs. Salzburg. There could be also value in the Lazio game after seeing their lineup.
Pages:
Jump to: