Pages:
Author

Topic: EUROPECOIN [ERC] 🌟 FINANCECLOUD 🌟 CRYPTOCURRENY & FINANCE API + SMARTHUB 🌟 - page 21. (Read 543135 times)

Activity: 161
Merit: 10
I believe Chinese will want to cooperate with you, Matthias
Activity: 120
Merit: 0
Seems like a cool idea, good luck guys
Activity: 45
cool that you could get attention to your project at the summit. that's success!!
Activity: 111
What price for the cloud boxes will be?
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API
that's clear project is serious. Prime Myister just doesn't meet with doubtful dev

We are damn serious, yes. I contributed last three years of my life and i constructed this project,
to be independent from short term appreciation. This gives us the freedom to proceed without distracting,
influencing and corrupting press, markets and exchanges.  This behavior and the proof, that it is possible, to thrive in an ethical way,
is the deep purpose of this project, besides our technical and structural vision.

have fun
Matthias

Activity: 140
that's clear project is serious. Prime Myister just doesn't meet with doubtful dev
legendary
When is your meeting with malta prime minister?

I plan to have a second meeting in 6-8 weeks, to negotiate with him about the conditions.
I already reached out to different countries, to give them a chance, to react to his offer and to make their own proposals.

have fun
Matthias Grin

legendary
interested about api device. how to buy it?

First presales will start at the end of January and first delivery will be in April.
The device will hit the shelfs, to be available in the shops around the world in May, says Ingram.

have fun Matthias
Activity: 140
When is your meeting with malta prime minister?
Activity: 222
Merit: 10
interested about api device. how to buy it?
Activity: 156
Sure this device will be useful and succesful
Activity: 38
great plans about munich and malta!
Activity: 45
participation in Malta Summit is a big breakthrough for CloudFinance API!
legendary

What's up with Trustpay?

We help Trustpay to be availlable via the appstore on Europecoin Financecloud API,  because the partnership as default payment provider has already been negotiated
with ELEGRO payment. We always stick with partners once agreed. On release of Financecloud API, Elegro will add Europecoin as its sixth supported currency with direct exchange into 55 FIAT currencies,
100 creditcard providers, IBAN and wire transfer. They did agree to this, just because they have been enthusiastic about our work.  These kind of partnerships are the most valuable ones, a project can have.

have fun
Matthias Smiley

Activity: 38
hope this project will be for the whole world later, not only for Europe
Activity: 47
Activity: 523
Merit: 252
a lot of new people coming in recently   Grin
Activity: 142
for such a large-scale idea you need more devs
Activity: 60
Quite ambitious project and perspective api device. It all makes me willing to join and wish all the the best!
Activity: 146
project looks promising, I will watch this theme
Pages:
Jump to: