Pages:
Author

Topic: EUROPECOIN [ERC] 🌟 FINANCECLOUD 🌟 CRYPTOCURRENY & FINANCE API + SMARTHUB 🌟 - page 23. (Read 543135 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API

Malta Bockchain Summit Report

GOALS:

Main Goal of this attendance was, to raise first awareness about our work, especially among some influencers,
to make the public ready to listen and to watch our final actions, while reaching our goals.

Second aim was to get in touch with some potential investors, bloggers and exchanges, as well, as to
prove our claim as legit, showing, that our device actually really exists.

As a nice additional advantage, we have been able to create some new, additional, interesting friend and partnerships
and to meet a few of our great long term supporters, to strengthen the tights among existing relationships

FEEDBACK / AWARENESS

We have been able, to educate about 100 people / groups, / organizations per day and to create about 70 leads per day,
with an agreement to engage in further collaboration and communication. Nearly every contact, that, once listened,
found, our product interesting enough, to invest between  1/2 - 1 hour, to listen to us and to ask questions.

The panel on stage raised additional broader recognition.

We have been able to get some known angle investors and technology consultants excited, including the prime minister and
his agency "kpmg". We have been able to get some interface designers interested, to engage and some developers
from openledger, acunetix, ez crypto, stratis and concise crypto. We have given 5 video interviews
and made additional agreements with AYRE press and with cointelegraph

INVESTORS

We are now in contact to Peter Chada, Craig Winter, Phil Spurgeon, Paul Maers and many more, to draw a funding roadmap and we
are meetig once more with the prime minster, who offered fundings, an office and a 5% special tax for kickstarting the project in Malta.

EXCHANGES

I had the nice idea, to offer them a series of own branded Financecloud API devices in return for a free listing.
This option enables them, to sell a nice, branded gadget, while giving us in addition to the free listings, a sure and targeted sales opportunity.
About 5 of them (all Chinese) have been quite thrilled and i am optimistic to get at least 2-3 of them on board.

We also have been able to progress in deepening our parnership with our payment gateway partner elegro, who really turns out to be an exellent coice.
We also got an offer from Trustpay,  but given, that i concider loyality as an important principle, i am now in the talks with Trustpay, to help them at leat,
to access the appstore, which is open to anyone.

We are also having some friendly invites to additional conferences for a dime or for free for next year. I may attend  also one of the two, i got offered,
for the current year, but i will make this a matter of overall progress.

NEXT UPCOMING TRAVELS:

1) Zug
- KYC integration for Financecloud API
- Smartconracting integration
- Co Founding our first exchange and leading the Coinlisting eam

2) Ukraine

- Elegro Payment Gateway Integration
- Money orchestration integration for our Business appliance

3) Munich
- ICO  planning FOREX gateway and Trading Intelligence
- Founding our second Exchange with assets gateway

4) Malta
meeting the prime minister

thats it
have fun
Matthias Grin

legendary

WOW my research shows a great developer with plenty of knowledge and ambition behind this project,
I will contact him within this week and will find out, how we can help each other thriving.

feeling honored
have fun
Matthias Grin

P.S. preparing Malta Blockchain Summit recap and whats next report this evening, WHATCHOUT

Activity: 746
Merit: 500

Good morning everybody

I hope that some nice contracts and cooperation will be established  Wink

Matthias, Bittrex has launched a European branch, so maybe it will be faster to restore the ERC to trade?

That is interesting,. I will check this out

First day and final booth design

Today has been the .........

.[/size]

Bittrex international members got the e-mail about this launch on October 29th.
And today, when I logged in, I was directed to the new platform.

So, hope it will be good for ERC soon.
legendary

Good morning everybody

I hope that some nice contracts and cooperation will be established  Wink

Matthias, Bittrex has launched a European branch, so maybe it will be faster to restore the ERC to trade?

That is interesting,. I will check this out

Today has been the .........

Hi Matthias,

Thanks for the update. Good to hear that first day went well.

Nice that hear that the financecloud api and the device is getting plenty of attention.

I am sure there will, the main work of such event, starts AFTER such event Cheesy

have fun
Matthias

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
I hope that some nice contracts and cooperation will be established  Wink

Activity: 273
Merit: 250

Today has been the first day on the Malta Blockchain Summit.
After having taken part on the panel discussion (video tomorrow) i had a series of interviews on our booth.
Among others i had an  Interview with Coingeek.  will post also this video as soon as it has been published.

The summit is a quite success for now,  given there have been or than 7000 visitors and among those, i was
pleased to meet and to get to know many of our long term supporters and community members.
Also we have been able to get plenty of attention and also some potential Investors and partners for various
aspects of our project. You can expect great news and progresses emerging from these after, i have done the
follow ups after the event.

thats it for today
have fun
Matthias Cheesy

Hi Matthias,

Thanks for the update. Good to hear that first day went well.

Nice that hear that the financecloud api and the device is getting plenty of attention.
legendary

Today has been the first day on the Malta Blockchain Summit.
After having taken part on the panel discussion (video tomorrow) i had a series of interviews on our booth.
Among others i had an  Interview with Coingeek.  will post also this video as soon as it has been published.

The summit is a quite success for now,  given there have been or than 7000 visitors and among those, i was
pleased to meet and to get to know many of our long term supporters and community members.
Also we have been able to get plenty of attention and also some potential Investors and partners for various
aspects of our project. You can expect great news and progresses emerging from these after, i have done the
follow ups after the event.

thats it for today
have fun
Matthias Cheesy

Activity: 273
Merit: 250

Ready to go

have fun
Matthias Grin

After years of preperation, dedication and lot's of hard work, it's now time to shine!

Good luck!
Activity: 527
Merit: 251
Quality Crypto Collector
Best of luck Matthias.   Wink

I'm sure you will do us all proud!!    Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 287
Merit: 115
Looking sharp. Get 'em cowboy.
legendary

Ready to go

have fun
Matthias Grin

legendary

Europercoin Financecloud API Enterprise Appliance

"COINFERENCING" Mic ARRAY

have fun
Matthias  Cheesy

legendary

First Podcast from Malta

PRESS TO VIEW

have fun
Matthias  Grin

legendary

first schema FINANCECLOUD API BUSINESS APPLIANCE:

Serverblade with DANTE controller, XARD and KNX bus adapter plus voice recognition  system,
running ERC Financecloud Smarthub Solution & Smartcontracting with Kaze Smartcontracting Engine

more to come
have fun
Matthias Wink

I have absolutely no idea what any of these components are, or what they are meant to do, but it all sounds so intelligent and impressive !!

Its basicly not to different from  the Smarthub, just
Corporations are using  wire based Nertworks and different protocols.

have fun
Matthias

Activity: 527
Merit: 251
Quality Crypto Collector

Serverblade with DANTE controller, XARD and KNX bus adapter plus voice recognition  system,
running ERC Financecloud Smarthub Solution & Smartcontracting with Kaze Smartcontracting Engine

more to come
have fun
Matthias Wink

I have absolutely no idea what any of these components are, or what they are meant to do, but it all sounds so intelligent and impressive !!
legendary

more to come
have fun
Matthias Wink

Activity: 803
Merit: 501
how much are the cloud boxes, will we sell them for erc? when can I buy mine?  Fish

a raw estimate is around 200 dollar, we are trying hard to keep it below that number, an important factor
will be the production cost on scale. The more we will be able to produce, ther cheaper it will get.

We are planning to start the presales in January and to be able to deliver the first batch in March

And yes of course we will accept Europecoins, would be to strange if we wouldn't Grin

have fun
Matthias

Very nice, Thank you
legendary

Financecloud Info Clip is ready!

PRESS TO VIEW IT:

have fun
Matthias  Grin Grin

legendary
how much are the cloud boxes, will we sell them for erc? when can I buy mine?  Fish

a raw estimate is around 200 dollar, we are trying hard to keep it below that number, an important factor
will be the production cost on scale. The more we will be able to produce, ther cheaper it will get.

We are planning to start the presales in January and to be able to deliver the first batch in March

And yes of course we will accept Europecoins, would be to strange if we wouldn't Grin

have fun
Matthias

Pages:
Jump to: