Pages:
Author

Topic: EUROPECOIN [ERC] 🌟 FINANCECLOUD 🌟 CRYPTOCURRENY & FINANCE API + SMARTHUB 🌟 - page 22. (Read 543135 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 0
I can't wait for the start of cloud boxes sales
Activity: 17
Activity: 97
5% special tax for kickstarting the project in Malta- good job
Activity: 53
"

Software progress report

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DrwHf2HX0AE0Tbc.jpg

last few days i included Olaf (our hardware manager) into the development.
Together we have been able to solve most of the features, i had some difficulties with.
We got the status LEDs running as desired, fixed the bad voice quality, enhanced the speech recognition ability,
integrated a better speaker and improved the boot process. Means:
The voice-assistant is now running and is completed without any known glitches.
Next is to migrate the docker containers into the new ROM and then to focus the final part: the linker layer.
The linker layer joins all these features into a single API.

At this point we have been able to catch up with our timeline.

have fun
Matthias Grin

You are far advanced in the improvement of the device cool"
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API

Software progress report

last few days i included Olaf (our hardware manager) into the development.
Together we have been able to solve most of the features, i had some difficulties with.
We got the status LEDs running as desired, fixed the bad voice quality, enhanced the speech recognition ability,
integrated a better speaker and improved the boot process. Means:

The voice-assistant is now running and is completed without any known glitches.
Next is to migrate the docker containers into the new ROM and then to focus the final part: the linker layer.
The linker layer joins all these features into a single API.  

At this point we have been able to catch up with our timeline.

have fun
Matthias Grin

legendary
i am an Europecoin believer  Smiley

thank you very much

have fun
Matthias Smiley

Activity: 523
Merit: 252
i am an Europecoin believer  Smiley
Activity: 746
Merit: 500

I see recent great news.... awesome.

Do we have some news about Bittrex, with the now launched International platform?

Hope Bittrex kept the contact and will add back ERC soon.

All the best at Malta event!

Bittrex did not, but i did,  i am currently exploring their internationalization efforts and i am in fresh negotiation with some more exchanges.
This topic is  about to grow, especially also in china, due to my "labeled financecloud" efforts for exchanges

also:

Today optimized the capacitors around the mirophone array,
negotiated and resarched, speaker models and ordered first batch of test solutions.

also:

with Olaf, started programming LED status  patterns

have fun
Matthias Cheesy

thanks for sharing this update, always appreciated.

Do we have some news about Bittrex, with the now launched International platform?

There were busy strengthening thighs of theirs with rubber cords and movable expansion rings to lower the amount of cellulite below shank. As they were doing this they forgot to negotiate the trading agreement with bittrex and got pulled out of crypto space. Another concerning aspect is why they chose malta. Thats the bay for offshore capitals and nest of international criminals.

thanks for sharing FUD...

This is always funny how people create bubbles from nothing as an entertainment....

Probably you are missing a few elements on european countries business rules to understand the choice of Malta...
Activity: 486
Merit: 100
Once you appear on Emblemvault, you should have no problems, we aim to get as many coins as possible, even if they are having trouble getting listed on other exchanges.

With the Atomicswap capabilites you will be able to set your price against the pairing of every coin on DEX, even use our free hardware wallet software using your own USB stick (Encrypted) or NFC Cards. Trade digital files (Pictures, Music, Programs) for crypto, turn a non private crypto into a Privacy one.

https://twitter.com/unspecifiedllc/status/1060260601400832000

legendary
legendary

There were busy strengthening thighs of theirs with rubber cords and movable expansion rings to lower the amount of cellulite below shank. As they were doing this they forgot to negotiate the trading agreement with bittrex and got pulled out of crypto space. Another concerning aspect is why they chose malta. Thats the bay for offshore capitals and nest of international criminals.

We have been in negotiations with Bittrex and we are still are, if you want to play "expert"
do it in the right way, investigating the full story.
Also we have looooong time before Bittrex delisting announced the Malta Conference,
how long do you think does it take to proper prepare for a conference? I simply ignore
your rough accusation  comparing me with financial criminals, it to cheep.

We have never been deeper in the cryptospace, watch us popping up "suddenly"

back to Bittrex soon
have fun Matthias

Activity: 803
Merit: 501

Europecoin has been delisted from CoinMarketCap too, this is not good for the future of the coin...and bad publicity to promote hardware
YEs volume was too low on Coinexchange so it drops off. When volume comes back. it should relist
Buy and Sell here https://www.coinexchange.io/market/ERC/BTC
Activity: 2

Europecoin has been delisted from CoinMarketCap too, this is not good for the future of the coin...and bad publicity to promote hardware
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518

legendary

Panel Discussion

PRESS TO VIEW

"Will Blockchain ever replace the sovereignty of governments?"

have fun
Matthias Smiley

legendary

Bittrex did not, but i did,  i am currently exploring their internationalization efforts and i am in fresh negotiation with some more exchanges.
This topic is  about to grow, especially also in china, due to my "labeled financecloud" efforts for exchanges

also:

Today optimized the capacitors around the mirophone array,
negotiated and resarched, speaker models and ordered first batch of test solutions.

also:

with Olaf, started programming LED status  patterns

have fun
Matthias Cheesy

Activity: 527
Merit: 251
Quality Crypto Collector
thats sounds great... Malta definitely was a succsess  Smiley

A ROARING success!!  More than any of us could have hoped for.   Shocked
Activity: 523
Merit: 252
thats sounds great... Malta definitely was a succsess  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: