Pages:
Author

Topic: EUROPECOIN [ERC] 🌟 FINANCECLOUD 🌟 CRYPTOCURRENY & FINANCE API + SMARTHUB 🌟 - page 26. (Read 543135 times)

Activity: 287
Merit: 115
Has Bittrex confirmed that it's just a temporary takedown or..? Switching it off for a week makes no sense to me. I'd imagine that it's easier to remove it from delisting, but I guess this is good enough then - better than being delisted I guess(?).
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API

Ha ha, interesting weeks ahead.

Not only because of all the impressive steps the EuropeCoin team is taking, but this Bittrex issue is unexpected spicing up the upcomming events.

Gonna be exiting to follow the news. Can't wait for it.

lol you name it Grin

have fun
Matthias

P.S. production goes faster than expected, parts are getting delivered TODAY

Activity: 273
Merit: 250

Bittrex Update

Managed to get my message onto Bills table and
to the Bittrex Attorney, Mr Frederick, we are working with, for the compliance process.
So we are getting closer and as i assumed, at least Mr. Frederick, seemed to have no clue about this
de-listing message. Expect me to update you immediately ...

also from now on, instant exchange into Europecoin unter our domain:
https://exchange.europecoin.eu.org
integration into our website, follows after rebranding of the exchange page
have fun Matthias  Grin

Hi Matthias,
Thanks for the update.  Open communication as always!
I am confident that this will be solved (one way or the other).

Yes it will get solved anyway. Given i have great trust in our core community, to be confident in our work,
my main scope is getting clarity (besides appreciating the partnership with Bittrex up to this moment),
to be able to provide predictability to our supporters and partners.
This is the most important for everybody and we are having no problem to deal with any of the possible scenarios.
We have now, updated Bittrex about our progress and our release on the 1rst of November and offered talks.
We do not feel the need of begging and while awaiting the answer or whatever, we have a, to be bold,
"historical timetable", for the next ten weeks,

starting with Barcelona, in ten days, meeting the world IoT congress hosts,
following their proactive invitation to have a meeting on their event

followed by our FINANCECLOUD DEVICE release, on stage with the Minister president in Malta

and then followed by presentations to four top-ten international corporations, two who attended us proactively and
two got recommendations out of our network (sadly not to be able to disclose any of them before the talks)

topics with these corporations:

two are intersted  to integrate FINANCECLOUD API into their  Point of Sales Network Europe

one is interested in similar use-case but likes to start with Germany first

and one is interested in providing funds and equipment to collaborate with us on our development of the 19" rack mounted,
"low-midrange" enterprise business appliance of FINANCELOUD API, to fit the gap below their, lets name it, "starfleet"-enterprise level portfolio.

we will then end the year with the pre-sales start of the devices,
which are then ready for the end-users production.

So i guess, we won't get to bored this year anyway lol

have fun
Matthias Grin

Hello
I see that you did not convince Bittrex and actually removed from the ERC exchange?

It's sad.

oh don't worry i managed to convince them to work out the actions, to be taken to keep erc, regardless of this message.
But while we are doing it, the message will stay. The only difference is we will not be deleted,
but possibly switched off for a week and switched back on after  everything has been done.

.... and guess what it starts to make me an unexpected fortune,
because i can accumulate some more coins

have fun
Matthias Grin

Ha ha, interesting weeks ahead. 

Not only because of all the impressive steps the EuropeCoin team is taking, but this Bittrex issue is unexpected spicing up the upcomming events.

Gonna be exiting to follow the news. Can't wait for it.
legendary

Bittrex Update

to the Bittrex Attorney, Mr Frederick, we are working with, for the compliance process.
So we are getting closer and as i assumed, at least Mr. Frederick, seemed to have no clue about this

have fun Matthias  Grin

Hi Matthias,

Yes it will get solved anyway. Given i have great trust in our core community, to be confident in our work,
my main scope is getting clarity (besides appreciating the partnership with Bittrex up to this moment),
This is the most important for everybody and we are having no problem to deal with any of the possible scenarios.
We have now, updated Bittrex about our progress and our release on the 1rst of November and offered talks.
We do not feel the need of begging and while awaiting the answer or whatever, we have a, to be bold,

followed by our FINANCECLOUD DEVICE release, on stage with the Minister president in Malta

and then followed by presentations to four top-ten international corporations, two who attended us proactively and
two got recommendations out of our network (sadly not to be able to disclose any of them before the talks)

two are intersted  to integrate FINANCECLOUD API into their  Point of Sales Network Europe

and one is interested in providing funds and equipment to collaborate with us on our development of the 19" rack mounted,
"low-midrange" enterprise business appliance of FINANCELOUD API, to fit the gap below their, lets name it, "starfleet"-enterprise level portfolio.

have fun
Matthias Grin

Hello
I see that you did not convince Bittrex and actually removed from the ERC exchange?

It's sad.

oh don't worry i managed to convince them to work out the actions, to be taken to keep erc, regardless of this message.
But while we are doing it, the message will stay. The only difference is we will not be deleted,
but possibly switched off for a week and switched back on after  everything has been done.

.... and guess what it starts to make me an unexpected fortune,
because i can accumulate some more coins

have fun
Matthias Grin

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

Bittrex Update

have fun Matthias  Grin

Hi Matthias,
Thanks for the update.  Open communication as always!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DojrdlYW4AA5v-Q.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DhB68p9X4AAKLDO.jpg:large

two are intersted  to integrate FINANCECLOUD API into their  Point of Sales Network Europe

have fun
Matthias Grin

Hello

It's sad.
legendary

Just ended  my conference with Olaf,

the concept we have developed for an industries leading customer shows the way, a smarthub can act
as a game changer for corporations

have fun
Matthias Cheesy

legendary

tomorrow in seven days, speech processing and audio components are getting delivered,
to give FINANCECLOUD API a voice

have fun
Matthias Smiley

legendary

thank you, yes everything starts with a contact and communication.
The bigger the partners are, the more the communication is about getting to know each other,
more than, finding out about features and capabilities,  ...

have fun
Matthias Smiley

Activity: 746
Merit: 500

WHAT! How come no one has pointed these out yet? Sure, these are just talks at this point, but how come?! Am I thinking too positively here or why no one else commented these? :p Sure, these are just talks at this point but Matthias has a trackrecord of some kind in making "just talks" to reality.

The most of it has already been posted here except some of the details about industrie requests.
As you said the requests are for now just requests and not contracts. But because this is the list of our next events,
i listed the presentations for the sake of completeness. Thank you for your appreciation.

it motivates us even more
have fun
Matthias Smiley

for sure this is awesome.

All start with a lost of contacts, discussions... before to sign contracts.

Well done team... this is promissing!

Continue the great work!
legendary

please view and comment on the soundtrack:

if you like the sound, we will license it for our spot,
we are producing.

have fun
Matthias Smiley

legendary

WHAT! How come no one has pointed these out yet? Sure, these are just talks at this point, but how come?! Am I thinking too positively here or why no one else commented these? :p Sure, these are just talks at this point but Matthias has a trackrecord of some kind in making "just talks" to reality.

The most of it has already been posted here except some of the details about industrie requests.
As you said the requests are for now just requests and not contracts. But because this is the list of our next events,
i listed the presentations for the sake of completeness. Thank you for your appreciation.

it motivates us even more
have fun
Matthias Smiley

Activity: 287
Merit: 115

two are intersted  to integrate FINANCECLOUD API into their  Point of Sales Network Europe

legendary

EUROPECOIN ALTERNATE EXCHANGE OPTIONS

if you don't prefer, to trade on BITTREX, try one of these

and soon of course, trade it on the FINANCECLOUD API DEVICE

have fun
Matthias Grin

legendary
Appreciate the developers – they always stay in touch, they're always here to clear up any misunderstandings in regards to ERC – phenomenal work

thank you very much, comments like this, do motivate me alot

have fun
Matthias

Activity: 960
Merit: 502
Appreciate the developers – they always stay in touch, they're always here to clear up any misunderstandings in regards to ERC – phenomenal work
legendary

Licensing Progress

thanks to our EUROPECOIN - TO - GOLD AND SILVER exchange partner,
we are coming up in January with our own Exchange, Asset Exchange and Payment Solution
for FINANCECLOUD API

have fun
Matthias

legendary

Bittrex Update

have fun Matthias  Grin

Hi Matthias,

have fun
Matthias Grin

Top dev!

thank you very much,
first of November is showtime Grin

have fun
Matthias

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

Bittrex Update

have fun Matthias  Grin

Hi Matthias,

have fun
Matthias Grin

Top dev!
legendary

Bittrex Update

have fun Matthias  Grin

Hi Matthias,

have fun
Matthias Grin

Activity: 273
Merit: 250

Bittrex Update

have fun
Matthias  Grin

Hi Matthias,

Pages:
Jump to: