Pages:
Author

Topic: eUtopium [UPM] ∞ Social Enterprise of Mystery: Truth, Knowledge, Education. - page 3. (Read 62508 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
@AltcoinAdam
no other way.
Looks like you are right on the money lol, Glad I held onto my coins Shocked

what is ur average buy price?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."
no other way.
Looks like you are right on the money lol, Glad I held onto my coins Shocked
@AltcoinAdam
Seems the price is holding now with very light selling pressure and little buying as well. Looks like everyone is waiting for news to push it one way or another.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
don't be mean guys. something is going to happen. somehow. may be after the wholly week
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Sometimes Your Coins Just Hypnotize Me!
@AltcoinAdam
Nothing but crickets in here, whats up
Activity: 671
Merit: 1000
You didn't even give a person one coin for me getting you on your first exchange. What are you going to pay them? 0 like you gave to me  Roll Eyes I don't recommend working or helping  you

If you think you have the relevant skillsets required
    to help the UPM team achieve what it set out to do,
    please reach out to us!

Skillsets required:
    • Designer; experienced with UI/UX, familiar with both Web & Mobile, well-rounded
    • Developer; experienced with WP/woocommerce plugins, coin development and maintenance, dedicated and responsive
    • Marketers; experienced with social media and relationship management, passionate and cooperative
    • Quant Analysts; experienced with quantitative academic methods, big data, A/B testing, driven problem-solver
    • Academics; experienced with digital currency ecosystems and economics, non-technical backgrounds, open-source believer
    • Trading Strategists; experienced with market mechanics, human psychology, laws of nature, and quantum atomic structure

If you're interested, please contact me directly! Thank you.

reddit+twitter marketing manager: negotiable fees

designers/developers : depending on your expertise on the scope of the project

pm me for more details

paid in UPM/BTC
    [/list]
    @AltcoinAdam
    Activity: 18
    Merit: 0
    Does anyone know when the wallet will start to stake?
    @AltcoinAdam
      If you think you have the relevant skillsets required
      to help the UPM team achieve what it set out to do,
      please reach out to us!

Skillsets required:
      • Designer; experienced with UI/UX, familiar with both Web & Mobile, well-rounded
      • Developer; experienced with WP/woocommerce plugins, coin development and maintenance, dedicated and responsive
      • Marketers; experienced with social media and relationship management, passionate and cooperative
      • Quant Analysts; experienced with quantitative academic methods, big data, A/B testing, driven problem-solver
      • Academics; experienced with digital currency ecosystems and economics, non-technical backgrounds, open-source believer
      • Trading Strategists; experienced with market mechanics, human psychology, laws of nature, and quantum atomic structure

If you're interested, please contact me directly! Thank you.

pm me for more details

paid in UPM/BTC
      [/list]
      @AltcoinAdam
      an idea is only worth as much as the people set it out to be; such is the free market mechanics of UPM.

if you think its 7 BTC, here we are  Roll Eyes
      @AltcoinAdam
      This is an absolute joke. Market cap of 7 BTC for a project that is still running (with a pretty good idea). Only like 260k coins oustanding coins and like minimum pressure of mining. People exaggerated this dump imo. We'll see.

Show them they were wrong dev! ( I have faith in you and the value of my UPM's in the long term Wink )

thanks to your generous support, it will definitely happen.
      legendary
      Activity: 1232
      Merit: 1000
      This is an absolute joke. Market cap of 7 BTC for a project that is still running (with a pretty good idea). Only like 260k coins oustanding coins and like minimum pressure of mining. People exaggerated this dump imo. We'll see.

Show them they were wrong dev! ( I have faith in you and the value of my UPM's in the long term Wink )
      Activity: 978
      Merit: 506
      "I'm trying to free your mind, Neo. But I can only show you the door. You're the one that has to walk through it."

Dev watched a matrix movie. Good. 
      The original scenario was written by a christian believer, and newagers took the opportunity and made a film.

Check this short but powerful clip out:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IvByvtMBaQ

not for faint at heart. Can blow your mind  Shocked

Well crap it broke 900, I really did not think it was going to. I'll still hold what I have but am going to hold off on buying more for a day or 2 and see how it goes
      Activity: 338

Full post here: http://redd.it/2dcwix

Dear Friends,

i now have the necessary infrastructure required to develop websites and launch alternative bitcoins. free magic internet money. im sure you like this idea. we can create endless non-product-based-mlm structures on this business model; the MLM that was banned in many countries throughout the world. basically: every idea CAN be turned into money, because bitcoin is money, and we can create a million kinds of bitcoins for close to nothing and get paid for it if the idea is solid. we have free reign now, at least until the government starts to “regulate” us or give us “licence plates”.

example: i wrote 5 .pdf papers worth of crap, just revolving around 1 simple idea of light and spirituality that can be summarized in 1 sentence. read them here: http://www.utopiaco.in/home/education/

from the moment i thought of the idea to the day i launched, was only 10 days, and the upm team made 20 btc for 10 days of work. gone are the days where “ideas are free”; with bitcoin and altcoins in the current regulatory landscape, your ideas, if awesome, can literally be paid for in large binary digits up to 8 decimal places. (more about BTC here: https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf)

if u have ideas, and i know u have a shitload of them; write me something for/about your idea in less than 10 pages , and i'll try to make it into a coin and earn some money for the both of us.

submit your paper here,
      http://www.utopiaco.in/home/publish/
      or share with me on gdocs [email protected].

i will also pay you 10 UPM per page of your work done indefinitely (currently up to maximum of 300 UPM per person). more information can be found on the link beside the value exchange service form i gave u link above. your UPM can be traded into BTC, which can be spent at many places around the world coinmap.org or many online retailers such as overstock.com which is introducing BTC payment for worldwide customers very soon.

then you can sell the UPM into BTC at https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-UPM , and you can sell BTC into SGD at www.itbit.com or www.bitstamp.net. in the near future, we will make this process much more convenient for u to convert into the currency of your choice, and even provide UPM wallets on your mobile, and provide you with more places to spend your upms or btcs. the best BTC wallet you can find now is blockchain.info, make sure to keep ur accounts safe and use 2FA.

any questions feel free ask me directly..

i also have some other investment opportunities in QTM2, my first coin launched with 3 others about 4 months ago that is a hedge fund and also exists as an alternative to bitcoin (1 of over 500+ digital currencies today), and we are going to start paying out about 2% bi-weekly dividends in Bitcoins in perpetuity (as long as our company survives, and estimated based on our current purchase prices on the free market). qtm2’s sole goal is to create long-term wealth for all vested interests within our community. read more here www.twitter.com/qtmholdings.
      @AltcoinAdam

pm me for more details

paid in UPM/BTC
      Pages:
      Jump to: