Pages:
Author

Topic: EventChain ⚡Solving Ticketing Problems on the Blockchain - page 5. (Read 48118 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 768
Rollbit - Crypto Futures
I don't understand why this coin is so cheap, and there is no reason to sink deeper and deeper. Maybe it's going to change suddenly, who knows!

how not cheap, they just go in livecoin and have not much volume. when they want to aim for a large exchange I'm sure EVC will have a fantastic price, because this project is a very good project only they do not have a market that supports
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Eventchain token EVC is tradable on newly opened Nebula Exchange
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Wow the price is super cheap.Dont know whats going on but i guess is it is because Eventchain had airdrop and whoever got EVC they sold it to get into other project which is better than this one and has brighter future.We need more exchanges very soon
Activity: 5
Are people just selling EVC tokens received from the last airdrop ? Or maybe is the beginning of the end ?
Activity: 52
i will try beta verison carefully before i invest ,i keep watching this project for a long time .
i think worth to invest
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I don't understand why this coin is so cheap, and there is no reason to sink deeper and deeper. Maybe it's going to change suddenly, who knows!
Activity: 153
How do you solve the scalability problem? I mean, if there are thousands of people buying tickets and a few hundreds of sellers... well, will the Ethereum blockchain handle all these transactions timely?
Activity: 12
Thanks for the updates everyone.

Yes, we are hosting an official Airdrop, one of the biggest and best yet to help expand and reward the community.

https://eventchain.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/eventchain-airdrop-announcement-1.jpg

Please read all of the details on our Airdrop in the EventChain Blog Post.

https://medium.com/@eventchain.io/eventchain-to-airdrop-1-000-000-evc-tokens-to-community-97222d1485ed

And it mainly requires joining our Telegram, so we will see you there. https://t.me/eventchain

The EVC Tokens will be distributed within 2 weeks of registration and participants will also receive an email notification with confirmation of the Airdrop.

So if i register today and 2 weeks later i will got my coin? or i need to wait for the airdrop ends then wait 2 weeks?

and are you not afraid of EVC price to be dumped in exchange?
Activity: 372
I forgot of i have 12.000 Eventchain Huh Huh

congratulations buddy ,maybe you will be rich man next bull maket .someone forget his btc long time ,right now  become rich rich man .
Activity: 41
I forgot of i have 12.000 Eventchain Huh Huh
i hear evc will sponsoring and promoting POLYCON for the conference. i hope it will
I hope it will make evc getting familiar with public and can increase trade evc volume in exchange

yeah ,that's good signal for evc project ,sure will gain more people eyes ,but saddly ,btc crashed yestoday ,hope will recover soon .

I think there is nothing good to it when you see the price and volume of evc in coinmarketcap at this time. seeing a project as big as evc has no volume at all it's very sad in my opinion. it may take a few years to say of this team or do not have to wait and forget it

under 80% of ICO price, i must buy more to reduce my cost ,I believe it has potential for rapid growth, worth the investment
Not enough buy support that is why the price is so low, if bitcoin price get lower again i`m afraid you will see much lower price than this.

the important reason is btc not stable ,and look like will grow down and down , i agreed with you maybe the evc price will lower . good luck with us.
Activity: 214
I totally love the token card. Will always make a nice souvenir from early crypto days. I would appreciate if there is more updates from EVC. The updates were mainly about the promotion lately.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
i hear evc will sponsoring and promoting POLYCON for the conference. i hope it will
I hope it will make evc getting familiar with public and can increase trade evc volume in exchange

yeah ,that's good signal for evc project ,sure will gain more people eyes ,but saddly ,btc crashed yestoday ,hope will recover soon .

I think there is nothing good to it when you see the price and volume of evc in coinmarketcap at this time. seeing a project as big as evc has no volume at all it's very sad in my opinion. it may take a few years to say of this team or do not have to wait and forget it

under 80% of ICO price, i must buy more to reduce my cost ,I believe it has potential for rapid growth, worth the investment
Not enough buy support that is why the price is so low, if bitcoin price get lower again i`m afraid you will see much lower price than this.
Activity: 275

Activity: 240
Merit: 110
World's Most Innovative Invoice Lending Platform

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
great work so far from the team except i am still waiting for bounty payment.Everybody saying soon but its still sad after so long after ICO sale.
Still invested in project and big hodker!!!

Yes I was at Polycon conference and many great things came out of it. I spoke with the CEO of Polymath about EventChain, Talked to Nick Spanos About it, V.B's Mom, Tai Lopez, SALT CEO, and many more.

Also, The CEO of CoinPayment.net said they could do something special for EventChain very soon. Also, the Strategic Partner manager of CoinPayments.net is now on the Advisory Board for EventChain. Also, there could be someone from a big company who was at the event helping out on the project as well.

what will evc team gain after joining polycon, is this also an advantage by evc and community investors? I can not wait for the results of this cooperation
Activity: 126
 looks like a good project that has a real life application Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: