Pages:
Author

Topic: EventChain ⚡Solving Ticketing Problems on the Blockchain - page 6. (Read 48118 times)

Activity: 188
Merit: 10
What I love about this project is that they give quick reaponse to the questions of the participants and they work hard for the development.
Activity: 148
Merit: 1
The stock photography revolution
On the first page you need to make a list of exchanges.
EVC/BTC and EVC/ETH livecoin.net
EVC/ETH                     etherdelta.com/#EVC-ETH
Activity: 427
Merit: 7
Nice upmove, today. Seems more and mor big investors are coming to eventchain.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
 I believe it has potential for rapid growth, worth the investment.  good luck devs. Wink
Activity: 322
It seems that the signature activity of the project is over, and the project has the potential for rapid growth and will focus on progress.
Activity: 126
Interesting project. I know a lot of people are fed up with the way tickets are sold  Smiley
Activity: 427
Merit: 7
Eventchain looks solid, strong team and partners. I will invest in it.
Activity: 26
This coin is surviving the bad days, seems promising project !, the price will pump so much if it gets listed in a serious exchange like binance !
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
evc to the moon now, go buy evc in livecoin before evc rise to $1/evc
https://www.livecoin.net/en/trade/index?currencyPair=EVC%2FBTC
it will fast to jump in $1 i think Smiley interesting to follow this coin in LIVECOIN
Eventchain team introduced the Alpha 2.0 and its live on our website now. here are all the details! https://blog.eventchain.io/development-update-eventchain-alpha-2-0-de673cc5129b

no doubt with this project, team hard work to make this project more interesting than other projects
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
Can change the platform, etherdelta user interface is too hard, I hope the author can compete binance
Fix the link of announcements of coin market cap(cmc), it's pointing to a dead thread and as consequence people is not watching this main thread.

hey man Smiley You can fix it yourself, just request it on cmc. I did request new EVC pair exchange to be listed and within one day they listed livecoin on cmc. Its easy.
everybody can do it.

greetings

goodjob evc team, all investor and bounty partisipant work to make evc to the moon, i like it
this project will have great time later Smiley
Activity: 115
Fix the link of announcements of coin market cap(cmc), it's pointing to a dead thread and as consequence people is not watching this main thread.

hey man Smiley You can fix it yourself, just request it on cmc. I did request new EVC pair exchange to be listed and within one day they listed livecoin on cmc. Its easy.
everybody can do it.

greetings
Activity: 26
I'm glad that the price of EVC has started to recover. Hopefully it will not stop now but go up further...

i think evc need more exchange to make price back to normal price, but i see price move to good for now
before evc price up to the moon it time to buy with cheap price
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I'm glad that the price of EVC has started to recover. Hopefully it will not stop now but go up further...
Activity: 115
Projects like Aventus, Blocktix have created a positive atmosphere in the community. Aventus is already in alpha version whoever wants can enter and try. This is a project that smells scam, trying to take advantage of the void.

SURE!! guys EVC is working together with iFlyer that are selling 2,000,000 $ worth tickets per year. AND A LOT MORE GOOD PARTNERS
YOU CANT BEAT THAT 

EVC IS HUGEEEEEE

Activity: 173
Merit: 100
Projects like Aventus, Blocktix have created a positive atmosphere in the community. Aventus is already in alpha version whoever wants can enter and try. This is a project that smells scam, trying to take advantage of the void.

And GUTS Tickets already has a working product with it's GET Protocol. They are already selling "real" tickets, using the GET token.

Good choice. I did the GET Protocol ICO as well. Can't beat a working product. Atm they are only on ED and IDEX, so still time to get in before they get listed on a big exchange, if anyone's interested.
Activity: 48

And GUTS Tickets already has a working product with it's GET Protocol. They are already selling "real" tickets, using the GET token.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
Pages:
Jump to: