Pages:
Author

Topic: EventChain ⚡Solving Ticketing Problems on the Blockchain - page 4. (Read 48118 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 3
Great to see Eventchain as No. 1 ticket platform despite the much smaller amount raised than their two competitors. It took a long time but finally the MVP is out and working.

Thank you for your appreciation! We will continue to strive to achieve our next goal Release 1 – Blockchain Secured Tickets & Crypto Payments in the future!

Nam, Telegram and community manager
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Congratulations on taking the #1 Smart Ticket platform slot
@EventChain_io on twitter

They raised far less than the other two competitors, but as of today, they produced the most fundamental value.

The MVP is live and working well (link: https://mvp.eventchain.io)
mvp.eventchain.io

Early $crypto use case = #SmartTickets

Thank you to all our supporters. We are super excited to have achieved this milestone.

If you want to speak to the leadership team and stay close to the development updates, join us in our telegram chat at https://t.me/eventchain

Thanks kindly,

Great to see Eventchain as No. 1 ticket platform despite the much smaller amount raised than their two competitors. It took a long time but finally the MVP is out and working.
Activity: 70
Merit: 3
Congratulations on taking the #1 Smart Ticket platform slot
@EventChain_io on twitter

They raised far less than the other two competitors, but as of today, they produced the most fundamental value.

The MVP is live and working well (link: https://mvp.eventchain.io)
mvp.eventchain.io

Early $crypto use case = #SmartTickets

Thank you to all our supporters. We are super excited to have achieved this milestone.

If you want to speak to the leadership team and stay close to the development updates, join us in our telegram chat at https://t.me/eventchain

Thanks kindly,

Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Finally people see how cheap EVC tokens are!! 1$ price will make 32mil market cap which will be still cheap. EventChain platform is working great and in few weeks there will be full platform release. Great.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Glad to see that Eventchain is finally come to life, still have my eventchain card Tongue. Ashton didn't deserve all the FUD that went against him, he did everything he could to bring this project to life
For the first time to hear this coin, for your technical point praise. Where can I buy this coin?

Hello. I use Livecoin exchange, no problems.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
For the first time to hear this coin, for your technical point praise. Where can I buy this coin?
I added Mercatox to CMC. Happy trading. we can be 0.50$ any time. 
legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000
hi guys! I've been away a long time. tell me please signature company finished?
legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000
I do not think that it is a scam! all news and discussions are in telegrams, the project does not stand still. 65k users
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
This coin is 95% down vs ethereum (centra coin founders arrested is 96% down from ico price vs eth).

Is this a scam coin?
Activity: 98
Might be a solution, I think. However, let's wait and see what the dev says.
Activity: 104
Eventchain is in first round so if you invest, will get the biggest bonuses. And as i know they are not giving excessive bounties. In short term i'm not sure after ico it will be higher price than 3rd phase, but it will definetly go higher than 1st phase.
Activity: 59
I am glad there is an official statement from the team now in this thread but thinking about all this it seems pretty strange to me why someone dug out this old reddit post.
Activity: 168
With EventChain you can create local or online events from any device and have smart tickets available to event participants around the globe. The EventChain Token can be for event managers used to upgrade the current ticketing industry, with many advantages: faster transactions, ticket vouchers and parameters are transparent and tickets can be Programming is through the application of Ethereum's Smart Contract.
Activity: 315
So on a scale of one to dead duck how many feed underground is this project

I'm writing an article on the biggest piles of dogshit in ICO's and in terms of loss od ROI this one should be on the list.
If anyone has some anecdotes or major fuck ups by the team I would love to know
and we are -5x under ICO price !!
Whats going on with Eventchain?First they didnt promise of paying us for social platform promotions at ICO time and now waiting so long for new exchanges ,its really not fair.

yes. disappointing. this crypto. we never know how long we will wait. they promised a lot when ICO, now there are no updates. nothing, just beta, and no other info on two weeks sprints, nothing on development. but everything will come second half this year. Smiley
Activity: 364
Whats going on with Eventchain?First they didnt promise of paying us for social platform promotions at ICO time and now waiting so long for new exchanges ,its really not fair.
Activity: 98
ICO will started and I was so excited for this investment opportunity. So many interesting people taking part in this project.
Pages:
Jump to: