Pages:
Author

Topic: EventToken [EVENT] Community Takeover | Blockchain-based Event Solutions - page 23. (Read 44477 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures

You say altcoins are in the toilet because of projects like this? Projects that look for real world applications for the blockchain where it is a natural fit and easily implemented?

if this coin would push for adoption there would already be results to show. It's old enough. But not even a correct ann to show? Low interest in the coin anyways because people know it's just a way to get in their pockets.
And because of low interest you know you don't have pretend to work on it (and can actually launch 10 different other coins in the meantime).
Again: if this was not all just facade and graphics but real intend there would be some results to show and the ann would look different too, but the ann is not even updated with correct images.

Dev, what's your background and contacts in eventmanagement industry and how you think you can get this adopted instead of bitcoin?
Do you already have the eventmanagers lined up for adoption? I bet you have  Roll Eyes

i don't even know why i am arguing with the shitcoin dev ...  Roll Eyes

...scrypt - 1 minute blocktime ... says all ...
it's not ment to be here next year and everyone knows it. Why do i even need to point it out?

I am happy to answer that.

I spent years in the events industry between 90 and 96, organising and running some of the largest raves in the UK. A lot of the people I was in business with are now senior in the industry. I know you won't believe me so their is no point me saying this but there are people in crypto who know me and know what I have done.

IF you read the ann properly you would understand why we can get this used instead of bitcoin for both ticketing and for in festival currency. The whole concept of the closed loop eco system that we are working on guarantees users and vendors a fixed price for the coin, as it is a temporary asset set inside its own closed eco system.

Furthermore there is absolutely no way that bitoin could be used to create tickets that are single use then destroyed. I don't think you have grasped the concept at all. Yup, an incorrect image was used. A mistake -- people make them.

Again I suggest you go back to page one and look at my dealings in crypto and see if I have ever not kept my word to the letter. I suggest you go look at the EUPH thread and see if anyone has a single complaint about any interactions or the way we dealt with things or people.

I back up my claims with evidence. I have handled 100s of thousands of peoples money on this forum and delivered what I said when I said I would every single time. Proof posted with links

What have you done?
Activity: 742

You say altcoins are in the toilet because of projects like this? Projects that look for real world applications for the blockchain where it is a natural fit and easily implemented?

if this coin would push for adoption there would already be results to show. It's old enough. But not even a correct ann to show? Low interest in the coin anyways because people know it's just a way to get in their pockets.
And because of low interest you know you don't have pretend to work on it (and can actually launch 10 different other coins in the meantime).
Again: if this was not all just facade and graphics but real intend there would be some results to show and the ann would look different too, but the ann is not even updated with correct images.

Dev, what's your background and contacts in eventmanagement industry and how you think you can get this adopted instead of bitcoin?
Do you already have the eventmanagers lined up for adoption? I bet you have  Roll Eyes

i don't even know why i am arguing with the shitcoin dev ...  Roll Eyes

...scrypt - 1 minute blocktime ... says all ...
it's not ment to be here next year and everyone knows it. Why do i even need to point it out?

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Mining this  Grin
Enjoyed EUPH coin mining. Good dev. Man/Woman of his word.
Activity: 574
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I'm surprised this thread hasn't attracted more attention after being around for over a month, especially since the dev hold a 5/5 PoD. Can anybody confirm what the current block is? I might point my old miner at this for a while if difficulty is not too high.
BTW nice wallet!  Smiley

we only launched a couple of hours ago thats why.

block 411

Oh ok cool, I just looked at the date from the op and figured it probably started a while back. I might be able to collect a few coins after all, thanks!
And good luck!  Wink
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I'm surprised this thread hasn't attracted more attention after being around for over a month, especially since the dev hold a 5/5 PoD. Can anybody confirm what the current block is? I might point my old miner at this for a while if difficulty is not too high.
BTW nice wallet!  Smiley

we only launched a couple of hours ago thats why.

block 411
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
BTW nice wallet!  Smiley

Lead dev is studio1one.  Look back a page.

Our graphic design was done by crypto design. Aldro on twitter.

Full disclosure.  Only other coin we have had or have any involvement in is euph.  Take that or leave it we are proud of that project and proud of this one too. We are a team of crypto enthusiasts developers and business people who are looking for ways to implement blockchain technology into real world applications and find solutions for introducing fresh Fiat into the cryptoeconomy

at least a little transparency.

"Only other coin we have [..] any involvement [...]"

I don't believe that

"We are [...] looking for ways [...] and find solutions for introducing fresh Fiat into the cryptoeconomy"

I don't believe that altruistic bullshit, sorry.

looks loke pump and dump to zero to me.

I'll be back here in 8 months to reevaluate.

Good luck with the pump.

If you are not going to believe the answers given then why do you ask the question?

You are wasting both of our time.

Who said anything about altruistic here? We are trying to build a business based around using the innovations the blockchain offers. Without fresh fiat arriving in the cryptoeconomy there will be no cryptoeconomy and we can't build a business.

I've told you the other project we are involved with at present, you have links to our lead devs other crypto based businesses on the first page. There is little else we can do.

I suggest you go back to the first page, look at the links posted by studio1one and see the feedback from the interactions of hundreds of buyers on this forum, who spent over 100,000 USD buying mining gear and try and find a single negative comment or person who was not dealt with decently and fairly.

If you think we are putting alts down the toilet by trying to create real world blockchain implementation I suggest you stop being nothing other than a trader and try and actually add something of value to crypto, instead of just trolling around threads attacking those that are.

also, there is no ICO here.

it says ico on stage 1 of your roadmap

Thanks, uploaded the wrong version. We had toyed with the idea of an ICO but decided against it.

To be clear, there is no ICO this is a simple mined coin.

back paddling because scams selling not as easy as they used to? LOL

How about you create something of quality with real longterm prospects or just GTFO quietly and quickly ?

One-week-coins become very old game now. You need longer running scams now to attract the same money (like cloak or razor). But i see you are adapting and at least hiring some decent graphics designer.

Bottom line: most altcoins are for the toilet because of releases like this one.

Just decided against it. You don't think this has long term prospects. Fine, thats up to you. I bet you haven't even read it, you just looked at the artwork and decided against it.

Think about it for a second, how simple and easy would it be to use blockchain technology to run ticketing services for events?t

We think of crypto as coins or currency because that is what we have been programmed to do but they are not, they are just a digital exchange of value. They are digital tokens that can represent anything we choose them to represent.

A blockchain backed ticketing system would prevent any fraudulent reproduction of tickets, could stop resales if the organiser wished and be the cheapest fastest and easiest way to distribute them to the user.

The whole point of altcoins is coins like this. Coins that look for use of the blockchain and then work on mass implementation where it is genuinely useful. I'm sorry of we presented you with too much information, too many graphics and too much to actually think about so you couldn't take it all in. Maybe you would have been happy if we had launched dogebitdarkcoin instead with no real purpose and no plan for moving forwards.

Thanks, uploaded the wrong version. We had toyed with the idea of an ICO but decided against it.

back paddling because scams selling not as easy as they used to? LOL

How about you create something of quality with real longterm prospects or just GTFO quietly and quickly ?

One-week-coins become very old game now. You need longer running scams now to attract the same money (like cloak or razor). But i see you are adapting and at least hiring some decent graphics designer. It will still be dead in a year.

Bottom line: most altcoins are for the toilet because of releases like this one. Fastfood coins for fastfood brains. Not even fun to watch because it's very repetive.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
You can add

https://event.suprnova.cc

to the list of pools

Smiley

thanks.

stratum address?

Have a Look at getting started page at the Pool

page is blank mate, you might want to have a look at it. Smiley

lol, its fixed now Smiley

Full disclosure.  Only other coin we have had or have any involvement in is euph.  Take that or leave it we are proud of that project and proud of this one too. We are a team of crypto enthusiasts developers and business people who are looking for ways to implement blockchain technology into real world applications and find solutions for introducing fresh Fiat into the cryptoeconomy

at least a little transparency.

"Only other coin we have [..] any involvement [...]"

I don't believe that

"We are [...] looking for ways [...] and find solutions for introducing fresh Fiat into the cryptoeconomy"

I don't believe that altruistic bullshit, sorry.

looks loke pump and dump to zero to me.

I'll be back here in 8 months to reevaluate.

Good luck with the pump.
seen this shit somewhere before. Why not take your nice graphics and bullshit text and stick it up your ass? Thanks. Is very much appreciated.

Smiley

Thanks for your kind words

no problem, you're welcome. And now back to your other 30 abandoned shitcoins.

Right.  If you go back a page you will see our lead has posted from his main account. He had linked to his previous crypto projects and his real name is out there via crypto Asian.

Now as you are throwing unfounded allegations around please give specific examples of these previous projects you state and evidence of any involvement.

lead posted from main account? I don't see that.

I don't need give evidence. My intuition can't be linked on the interwebs. All i know: you will provide this evidence yourself. We'll look back at this coin in 4 months and see what has become of it. The answer is: nothing has become of it. Just another ico-scam like so many others.
The least that can be said is you used the same graphics designer for boomcoin and possibly vocalcoin aswell as others. Each of them the same ico/premine scam and all of those today worthless. This coin will end up the same 99% sure.

Now please state for the record here you haven't been working on other coins and if you have been working on other coins please list them here. Thanks.

PS: are you involved with EUPH aswell?

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
I'm in.

Need something else to mine.
seen this shit somewhere before. Why not take your nice graphics and bullshit text and stick it up your ass? Thanks. Is very much appreciated.

Smiley

Right.  If you go back a page you will see our lead has posted from his main account. He had linked to his previous crypto projects and his real name is out there via crypto Asian.

Now as you are throwing unfounded allegations around please give specific examples of these previous projects you state and evidence of any involvement.

I don't need give evidence. My intuition can't be linked on the interwebs. All i know: you will provide this evidence yourself. We'll look back at this coin in 4 months and see what has become of it. The answer is: nothing has become of it. Just another ico-scam like so many others.
The least that can be said is you used the same graphics designer for boomcoin and possibly vocalcoin aswell as others. Each of them the same ico/premine scam and all of those today worthless. This coin will end up the same 99% sure.

Now please state for the record here you haven't been working on other coins and if you have been working on other coins please list them here. Thanks.

https://twitter.com/crypto_design

Activity: 210
ActionCrypto.com ★ Bitcoin Binary Options
I agree with balu graphics just are not mean much.
And cryptoasias to be a free service, has no responsibility for checking their identity in a real way.
I hope you can show that you have good intentions.

Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: