Pages:
Author

Topic: EventToken [EVENT] Community Takeover | Blockchain-based Event Solutions - page 24. (Read 44477 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
EVENT.HASHLINK.EU - Up and hashing.
Please add us to OP  Cool
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
seen this shit somewhere before. Why not take your nice graphics and bullshit text and stick it up your ass? Thanks. Is very much appreciated.

Smiley

Thanks for your kind words

no problem, you're welcome. And now back to your other 30 abandoned shitcoins.

Right.  If you go back a page you will see our lead has posted from his main account. He had linked to his previous crypto projects and his real name is out there via crypto Asian.

Now as you are throwing unfounded allegations around please give specific examples of these previous projects you state and evidence of any involvement.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
seen this shit somewhere before. Why not take your nice graphics and bullshit text and stick it up your ass? Thanks. Is very much appreciated.

Smiley

no problem, you're welcome. And now back to your other 30 abandoned shitcoins.

Smiley

Activity: 742
You can add

https://event.suprnova.cc

to the list of pools

Smiley

thanks.

stratum address?

Have a Look at getting started page at the Pool

page is blank mate, you might want to have a look at it. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
legendary
Activity: 1722
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
POD is now finally complete

Activity: 1218
BintexFutures
Just to put a name to this I am the lead on this project. I have sold 1000s of $$ worth of mining gear through this forum in the past and am happy to put myself out there as linked to this.

The reason it is made under a new account is that several people are using the eventtoken account and I didn't want people logging into my main account. Any queries can be directed to me if wished.
i will wait to see this thread more complete to full check it  Wink

thanks, we will be updating daily from now on
legendary
Activity: 1036
i will wait to see this thread more complete to full check it  Wink
Scrypt. ICO. Boring.

I totally understand you are a miner who likes to jump on early blocks when diff is low and get fast rewards, this coin is not aimed around that. We are aiming at large investment long term stability and a genuine solution to a genuine problem. If crypto doesn't escape the circle of the same BTC going round and round, and lack of fresh fiat capital then it will die, the current model is unsustainable. As a community we need to look bigger and beyond and see the solutions that blockchain technology can bring to the world and the problems it can solve. Simple elegant solutions to unsolved and known problems.

We need to think bigger as a group, move beyond this wave of launch pump die and never getting beyond the small walls of a few crypto exchanges and this tiny community that see alts as nothing other than waves of candles and doji on an exchange. Blockchain technology has a huge future, no one can guess how big, it's about time the alt community saw it for that and tried to take a longer view on their investments.
ICO end time?
POW start time?

Hi,

can't give that info yet as we have to get a lot of things in place, such as POD from crypto asian etc altogether before we can go that far, this is only pre ann so far. Once everything is in place I can provide more details on times, price structure etc

waiting, perhaps more flashy picture would be nice Cheesy

nice shiny pictures will be incoming this week.
Pages:
Jump to: