Pages:
Author

Topic: EventToken [EVENT] Community Takeover | Blockchain-based Event Solutions - page 20. (Read 44477 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I'm removing the eventToken pool due to lack of interest, no one ever joined so...

Odd, lowest total hash has been 4 g/hash.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'm removing the eventToken pool due to lack of interest, no one ever joined so...
still looking to see if there is a fault with the staking.

In the meanwhile our legal advisors have told us we cannot release our whitepaper yet. We are applying for some intellectual property protections for some of the concepts we are developing and if we make the concepts public before filing with  the UK IPO office we may not be able to get the protections we require.

Apologies for the slight delay but it will be worth it in the end.
staking is fine, it is just set to lower rewards more often. Once POW is finished then we need to have a fast network so the coin can be used for its intended purpose. Part of the issue with BTC is that confirms are so slow. When at an event vendors users and people using vTickets and entrance to events don't want to be hanging artound waiting for confirms. Our stake network is ultra fast and so will resolve this issue.

The math doesn't add up. Rewards should be more than 0.0001.

Yeah something seems off. Looking at it again now.
Activity: 616
staking is fine, it is just set to lower rewards more often. Once POW is finished then we need to have a fast network so the coin can be used for its intended purpose. Part of the issue with BTC is that confirms are so slow. When at an event vendors users and people using vTickets and entrance to events don't want to be hanging artound waiting for confirms. Our stake network is ultra fast and so will resolve this issue.

The math doesn't add up. Rewards should be more than 0.0001.
No rush on exchanges for us. We have so much work to do and focus on it makes little odds to us. Not contacted any or pushed any kind of social media really yet. More interested in getting the core elements working.
Activity: 184
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
any news about an exchange? c-cex wouldnt hurt
up to date roadmap for EventToken

Very nice Dev! Any ETA for stage 2?

the full event hub will take some time but we expect to have a working website up by end next week.
up to date roadmap for EventToken

Very nice Dev! Any ETA for stage 2?

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I want to invest 3BTC in EventToken. Whoever wants to sell me, please PM your offer.

You say altcoins are in the toilet because of projects like this? Projects that look for real world applications for the blockchain where it is a natural fit and easily implemented?

...scrypt - 1 minute blocktime ... says all ...
it's not ment to be here next year and everyone knows it. Why do i even need to point it out?

Sorry, I failed to address this bit of your post, and this shows your lack of understanding more than anything

Scrypt -- yes scrypt because there is already open source out there for some of the tech we need for EventHub, that is based on Scrypt. It will save time and money

1 min blocks -- yes conscious decision because vendors and users don't want to be hanging around waiting for confirms in real world usage.

Both of these decisions were made for very real conscious reasons that will help the project. I don't  understand why you would have an issue with either of them.
Activity: 532
Better die on your feet, than live on your knees
What time trading platform?

? What's keeping you from asking exchanges to add EventToken? My opinion? Too early. People don't have a reason to trade it right now.

Although i got a PM from someone who wanted some of mine for 8k sats, but i wasn't interested in such cheap offer obv.

It will have to wait

lol, 8 k, but sure PM me with your offer I have coins for sale.

PS My staking is also only rewarding me 0,0001
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Sell some coins, if you are interested, PM me, thank you!
Having a look to see if there is a problem with stake now
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
What time trading platform?

? What's keeping you from asking exchanges to add EventToken? My opinion? Too early. People don't have a reason to trade it right now.

Although i got a PM from someone who wanted some of mine for 8k sats, but i wasn't interested in such cheap offer obv.

It will have to wait
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
Stakereward is only 0.0001 on 2500 coins... isn't that wrong?

Yes i think it's not correct, i receive the same stake for 3x of your coins.
Activity: 616
Stakereward is only 0.0001 on 2500 coins... isn't that wrong?
Eventtoken has 4th highest network hash of all scrypt coins! (currently 15 GH/s)
Activity: 135
Admin BinPool.com
miners jump on this pool - http://event.binpool.com/

pool test and already start. Wait miners
Pages:
Jump to: