Pages:
Author

Topic: Everybody is joining.. - page 12. (Read 1535 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 0
January 10, 2018, 12:58:47 AM
Yes, time is now digital currency. So now people are investing in bitcoin coins. So that in the future, this small business is transformed into a wealth.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
January 10, 2018, 12:57:22 AM
As we can we some of the coins under 50 sats went up recently, now I think many people are now joining in our crypto world. What do you guys think?

They think it's a easy money that's why they join even without knowing what's this all about.

Others think that it's like MLM thing.
Activity: 322
January 10, 2018, 12:54:57 AM
I now notice that everyone has become interested to bitcoin. Everyone is joining in the opportunity to earn big. It is quite a blessing to everyone who get involve to it. We earn at the same time we learn a lot of things. This is quite a very good relief if ever we are jobless. This is a great idea when you join.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
January 10, 2018, 12:52:15 AM
After 15th December,2017 everybody is interested in bitcoin currency. Bitcoins growing price is attracting more and more investors towards it. Common investors are also interested in bitcoin, they are gathering information about bitcoin from google and from social networking sites. Bitcoin price has crossed $15000 mark, so it is not possible for common investors to have it, they are joining/ investing in altcoins. Cryptocurrencies are more secured, easy to operate in nature. Their volatile nature is giving buyer or seller more opportunities of earning income.
Activity: 86
January 10, 2018, 12:49:05 AM
there is a lot of manipulation as well
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
January 10, 2018, 12:39:36 AM
I agree with you at this because simply at the office , more and more co workers joined this cryptocurrency world after finding that it really helps on our financial problems and also give us convinience for a centralize currency around the globe.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
January 10, 2018, 12:37:17 AM
Ofcourse everybody is joing.Bitcoin is being well known today.People are now interested in joining the cryptoworld.There are many advertisements and post that post bitcoin descrition all over the internet.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
January 10, 2018, 12:32:28 AM
Yes it is goo to join all the people because every currency is now increasing day by day the trading activities are many in a few months all the new ICO are coming because people like to buy and use the crypto market. This market is very influencing all the world we can move to the digital world once we understand the benefits of this currency. Every one is enjoying this coins now
Activity: 70
January 10, 2018, 12:27:49 AM
everyone stats to joining bitcoin world cause they seen the many benefits as me too, and i think it will increase every time and became the most populer in the world
Activity: 23
January 10, 2018, 12:18:28 AM
As we can we some of the coins under 50 sats went up recently, now I think many people are now joining in our crypto world. What do you guys think?
As the crypto world grows. Its value also grows. I think it’s positive thing for the crypto world.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1565
The first decentralized crypto betting platform
January 10, 2018, 12:11:17 AM

Yes, but they aren’t very wise investors because they just buy because they think it’s cheap, without taking into account other reasons, like supply or centralization of the coin. The positive side is that the crypto world is reaching the masses.
Activity: 65
January 10, 2018, 12:07:01 AM
Yeah, I think so. A lot of people are now interested in joining the cryptoworld. We will be seeing a lot of coins going up in the market. We are also to expect a lot of profit from it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 15
January 10, 2018, 12:04:27 AM
The potential to get rich and gain a lot of profit is very much at hand with cryptocurrencies and it is the main reason why a lot of investors are jumping in and joining the cryptoworld.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 326
January 10, 2018, 12:01:21 AM
Their joining for money not much for community . i think they will leave soon and back again after seeing bitcoin make a thing miraculous again .
and one thing bitcoin make more interested . in much country bitcoin already so big community and new crypto coming and they promote themselve really great . which is make new comer interest what is crypto ? and who is father crypto . then back its about bitcoin.
Activity: 93
January 09, 2018, 11:58:21 PM
Of course many will join in bitcoin community because BTC is being well known today. there are many advertisements and pages that post bitcoin description all over the internet. Also some are curious on how other people earn and trying it for themselves
Activity: 140
0x5A165891De2a2c8B82c7De19486277e0d5b644DF
January 09, 2018, 11:50:36 PM
No doubt about this. I mean this is an industry, this is a profession and this is an opportunity to make money, so expect more people to join in as they get more enlightened.
Activity: 309
Merit: 251
Make Love Not War
January 09, 2018, 11:46:48 PM

Increase off clients will give more value to our coins, but I really hope that those who are entering the cryptocurrency ride knows what they are doing for they will end up wasting their life savings for an investment that they do not know. 1st thing that we should teach those who are entering this venture is for them to gain knowledge first before doing anything else, bitcointalk is a good soil to start to learn. This is where i learned that you don't need a dime to have a bitcoin.
Activity: 213
Merit: 13
Wonderful World
January 09, 2018, 11:37:01 PM
yes a lot of new coins that appear as if replacing the most popular bitcoin money, with the new coin that the price is very affordable if we buy and sell it produces what we expect that makes the coin is in demand in the market, especially the many investors who make the position bitcoin is now reduced because of so high a transaction
Activity: 249
Merit: 100
January 09, 2018, 11:31:56 PM

Yes cryptocurrencies especially the bitcoin is very popular in this entire world so that's why a lot of investors and users is decided to enter the world of cryptocurrency. So we can't never stop the huge population of bitcoin world because of its value. The value of bitcoin is I think the reason behind this situation (everybody is joining).
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
January 09, 2018, 11:19:57 PM
Naturally everyone is attracted to bitcoin, Because with a very high price is definitely a lot of people who want to benefit from bitcoin. If I think it will be more people who use this bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: