Pages:
Author

Topic: Everybody is joining.. - page 7. (Read 1535 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
January 11, 2018, 09:13:37 AM
It is great that many people are now embracing bitcoins and other crypto currencies. The more the merrier.
Activity: 56
January 11, 2018, 09:04:54 AM
As we can we some of the coins under 50 sats went up recently, now I think many people are now joining in our crypto world. What do you guys think?
yes people are joining and they are getting more knowledgeable about bitcoins so number is increasing. 
Activity: 25
January 11, 2018, 09:01:47 AM
It is great that other people are embracing the cryptocurrency world and i think it is better that way.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
January 11, 2018, 08:57:28 AM
I think that only a stupid person will not join us Smiley Bitcoin is a chance for every person to do something good not only for his family, but also for the people around him.
Activity: 136
January 11, 2018, 08:54:45 AM
if I'm happy if the people who join, like unemployed people can play this bitcoin.
and that person also can know what is the deposit and know what the work of krypto world.
Activity: 532
January 11, 2018, 08:41:14 AM
Why not everybody will not join?? Now a days the value of bitcoin is rising day by day. If you see the price of last year then you will understand the price graph. Everyday the investment in btc is increasing day by day. Às a result the price is increasing. Làst year the price of bitcoin started with 9000$ which  ended with 16k$.This year if the price of Bitcoin rise like the last year then we will see the price at 40k$. So to becoming sure that if you invest now then there is a chance of a profit of 20k$ with in just a year. Again if you see the other people then you will observe that people are becoming addicted to bitcoin. That is the people are investing more and more in Bitcoin. The price of bitcoin will not be down easily. According to some economist, one day Bitcoin will rule the world. So to Know about Bitcoin everyone need a source. As a result the people are joining to share or to gain knowledge....
Activity: 887
Merit: 516
Bitcoin OG
January 11, 2018, 06:31:08 AM
It's pretty insane how fast cryptocurrency is growing, especially Bitcoin. It's gotten to the point where exchanges and websites are turning away users because they can't handle the server load and bandwith of so many users. That's just insane in my eyes.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
January 11, 2018, 06:29:46 AM
When someone know about bitcoin and it's benefits they going to join and learn how many people got a high profit. Especially bitcoin community now will increase  

People are joining because of the fact that it's value is so very high that they considered it as an asset or investment thinking that it could improve their financial status. Once they experienced life with Bitcoins, through trading, exchange and the like. They will go over ups and downs which they will encounter worst or tramautic experiences that will serve as a lesson for them. It's very engaging to know that there are some individuals that became rich by this digital commodity, but they have gone through every hardship which they totally deserve. If a person that is planning to join and thinking things will be easier, then this is not the venture for them.
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
January 11, 2018, 06:23:53 AM
of course the last couple of months we've seen a boom in alt coins which I think it's because of binance and kucoin
Activity: 60
January 11, 2018, 06:20:58 AM
When someone know about bitcoin and it's benefits they going to join and learn how many people got a high profit. Especially bitcoin community now will increase  
Activity: 2268
Merit: 789
January 11, 2018, 04:50:59 AM
As we can we some of the coins under 50 sats went up recently, now I think many people are now joining in our crypto world. What do you guys think?

I think this is normal especially since the media hyped bitcoin about its price increase throughout the years. Also, more investors means more price increases in the future. This is what keeps cryptocurrency alive, which are investors and large trading companies. I mean, who would not want potentially double their money within a year? Compared to other types of investments (i.e. bank investments, stocks, gold, real-estate, etc.), investing into cryptocurrencies may potentially yield you greater results within a shorter period of time.
The only problem that may happen in the future is government intervention. If they made a system that may regulate cryptocurrencies, we may expect the prices to decrease and to be controlled at some level, which may disturb the market.
Activity: 182
January 11, 2018, 04:43:45 AM
That is the real reason of why a lot of altcoins are being pumped at the moment, it is full of hype at almost all the altcoins that are listed, even for those who are under the top 400 of coinmarketcap.
A lot of people want to make easy bucks, that is why they are joining.
Activity: 132
January 11, 2018, 04:41:35 AM
If you look from now many people have started to join but not everyone can understand and accept their existence they always think negative.

and I as a new person join see positive bitcoin because after seeing their friends have enjoyed amazing results. I hope everyone who has joined has a good mission for the future of bitcoin Grin Grin
Activity: 448
Lets Go Adab
January 11, 2018, 04:17:38 AM
everyone is definitely joining as they have seen the benefits of the cryptocurrency world. i believe as time goes, the bitcoin community will increase and go beyond reach. everyone wants to make profits.
There are so many people now want to join in bitcoin because they know now the benefits of bitcoin. Bitcoin community now will grow and grow cause everyone want to earn and to become successful in future.

Yes everybody is joining bitcoin now..the popularity of bitcoin is almost all over the world and the people wants to join the campaign just to earn more money,more profits,investment and a lot more..also savings for the future Kiss
Activity: 46
January 11, 2018, 04:15:42 AM
There is no wonder that this crypto world will be soon enough filled with those who are non-believers in the  beginning of the projects. We just need to be cautious because these people are not yet train to take on wild swings that we normally encounter in this space, but what is fascinating is that they still try to to get in even though they are not knowledgeable yet enough to take on the market.
Activity: 418
January 11, 2018, 04:14:01 AM
I think it would be great if many people joined the crypto world, and the future of crypto would be good in the future and possibly in the future money would be replaced by crypto currancy
Activity: 378
January 11, 2018, 04:07:03 AM
Definitely everyone is joining for the earnings and support financially,now a days time is gold time is important working hard for the further future,many of us like me,eager to earn money for the better living,so I don't have doubt to join this bitcoin forum for more extra income

Activity: 168
January 11, 2018, 03:59:13 AM
I think it's good news that crypto is getting more popular as it will open more opportunities and be acceptable in our society. It opens the minds of people that in everything there is an option especially when it comes to our financial aspect. It'll bring altcoins to be more valuable like what Bitcoin has in our society.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
January 11, 2018, 03:58:19 AM
Population in terms of people who do know crypto do really rise up not only just basing on this forum itself but on other places as well because there are still crypto enthusiast that arent able to surf up this forum.
Activity: 115
January 11, 2018, 03:54:23 AM
I think that's good for all of us! We need a strong community and sensible investors for the crypto ecosystem to grow.
Pages:
Jump to: