Pages:
Author

Topic: Everybody is joining.. - page 9. (Read 1535 times)

copper member
Activity: 882
Merit: 110
January 10, 2018, 10:57:34 PM
As we can we some of the coins under 50 sats went up recently, now I think many people are now joining in our crypto world. What do you guys think?

Even trash coins went up. Maybe newcomers don't care what is the use of the coin that they are buying. As long as its value is low they will buy it whatever that coin is. And will sell it once it pumped up. So sad.
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
January 10, 2018, 10:52:34 PM
because people have seen the potential of the crypto / bitcoin in 2017 performance is really indeed a wow factor in the investing world whereas you can really be a millionaire in a matter of weeks or months with the right trades and choice of investment.. but new money or new investors are joining only for the money they are not studying what is bitcoin or how does blockchain functions this is really the concern now because with the volatility of the market they are they are blaming bitcoin fault if losses occur in their trades.
Activity: 584
Merit: 256
January 10, 2018, 10:49:03 PM
As we can we some of the coins under 50 sats went up recently, now I think many people are now joining in our crypto world. What do you guys think?
I agree with you on this point, the revolution has been started and people have been involved at a massive at a massive rate in recent times. people by born is interested in earning or collecting money by hook or by crook. so that when they get a platform for this purpose then they obviously come to grab this opportunity. in this way, people are getting closer to this opportunity nowadays...
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
January 10, 2018, 10:41:36 PM
I think this is good news for the crypto world. transactions will be easier, and give progress to the global economy, but I complain because there are still many people who can not use teknolgi, so this will hinder the development of world economy....
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
January 10, 2018, 10:32:26 PM
Yes, many people invest in crypto. People get interested in it because of the profit.Many people understand this.This is more popular.So in the crypto world, more people are joining.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
January 10, 2018, 10:29:22 PM
it is certainly a lot of people who are now accessing investment with the world of crypto and with the development of the era and technology that requires a person to play in it but I fear will fall into the hands of people who are not responsible will certainly great negative effects
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
January 10, 2018, 10:24:55 PM
The number of participants is increasing. Bitcoin is like a good opportunity to make a profit.
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
January 10, 2018, 10:23:05 PM
Somebody, non everybody. We are still far from mass adoption. Only a very little percentage of people is dealing with cryptos.
Activity: 476
Merit: 112
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
January 10, 2018, 10:17:28 PM
yes, this explains to us that the crypto world in the future will be more advanced and sought by many people. so cripto will help the world's economic growth.
Activity: 294
January 10, 2018, 10:13:58 PM

Yes! it is possible since so many people are now being aware with the crypto currencies. Many people wants to be involved and hoping to get some money in cryptos. Talks all over the forum and social media makes the crypto world a very big community. Hopefully all of us will benefit into it.
Activity: 131
Merit: 12
I am a baby to cryptocurrency~
January 10, 2018, 10:08:34 PM
Yes. Many and Many people get involved in the crypto world. And some of my friends asked me how to trade. The elders also want to join too.
I can see the world is changing. However, most of them seems overwhelming by the profit, we better keep an eye on that.
Activity: 195
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ
January 10, 2018, 09:55:49 PM

Maybe and who know...? There's always a whales in every market maybe they want to pump that coin..? to gain profit. Whales always do that...
Activity: 262
January 10, 2018, 09:54:47 PM
More and more people are starting to look at the cryptocurrencies after they seeing that this was not a fleeting thing and was not a joke.
There are no longer has that "fear" that this is a balloon.
and they see also a lot of advantages of having this currency therefor they may see a lot of good things also when they finally know about it what are some  good things more than they know it.
Activity: 215
Merit: 11
January 10, 2018, 09:52:23 PM

A big help from social media really increased the community in crypto world.  Recently a lot has been joining when they see the income and benifit from bitcoin and altcoins.  Its not surprising more will be joining soon.
The social media has made a good contribution to the growth of bitcoin community. Maybe this will cause the widening of the marketplace accepting cryptocurrency same as the physical money. When the community grows high, automatically the growth can be experienced with bitcoin as well other digital currencies.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
January 10, 2018, 09:49:05 PM
Yea, market is growing fast and everyone is joining it. I bought myself some good alts recently too.
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
January 10, 2018, 09:35:10 PM
As the popularity of cryptoworld is increasing, more and more people are joining this world to earn a good profit on their investments. Because after entering in this world they got to know that they can earn good profits.
As of now the number of people who buy and invest in bitcoin is keep on increasing and I think they join in bitcoin for a good investments. Furthermore, we don't know how many people are joining in cryptoworld but I think if there a lot of people in cryptoworld it probably there are lot also investors.
The growing population of investors  and those who are buying bitcoin only shows a good indication the status of bitcoin in today's society. It only shows that step by step people are accepting bitcoin, and they see the good potential of bitcoin towards a better investments today, and they believe that bitcoin will give a good also return of investments.
Activity: 276
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
January 10, 2018, 09:29:03 PM

A big help from social media really increased the community in crypto world.  Recently a lot has been joining when they see the income and benifit from bitcoin and altcoins.  Its not surprising more will be joining soon.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
January 10, 2018, 09:28:37 PM
I think also as like you, people have started joining in this platform day by day because of the popularity and profitability. Naturally, people love money inborn so when they get an opportunity to earn money then they go with that platform. I think that's the reason for joining on this platform.

There is another reason for that case is the future purpose, we believe that Bitcoin and other potential cryptocurrencies will bring us a lot of profit so that people have begun collecting those currencies in recent time.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 3092
January 10, 2018, 09:21:41 PM
Last year I used to talk about Crypto and most of the people around me just used to say nothing. By now, there all are asking me how to invest in BTC or altcoins, so, yes, cyptoworld is definitely growing up as it is being known for more and more persons everyday. People wants money, and last year many people become rich thanks to BTC, being press talking about that the hole year... I think common participation will be still growing in the future, of course.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
January 10, 2018, 09:02:00 PM
at this time very many people who join the world crypto, for various reasons they join in the world of crypto but unfortunately they are not interested in studying the world of crypto itself but more to get money from the crypto
Pages:
Jump to: