Pages:
Author

Topic: Everybody is joining.. - page 8. (Read 1535 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10
January 11, 2018, 03:48:21 AM
i think everyone can join our word,The world of the cryptocurrencies is  developing rapidly,
There is no doubt that this is also good for us, so that the coin will rise faster.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
January 11, 2018, 03:41:52 AM
The world of the cryptocurrencies is growing undoubtedly, which is good news.
But I still think very few people trust this type of market, but it changes quickly.
Activity: 224
January 11, 2018, 02:22:52 AM
I estimate that the number of people who have been aware of Bitcoin until now is quite small compared to the number of people who are currently aware of the Bitcoin, and now the stock market has stopped buying new members intensively, Bitcoin has just begun to be recognized.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
January 11, 2018, 01:59:41 AM
Yes it is true that every one were coming to this forum for earning some bitcoin and cryptos like altcoins so the bitcoin community is rising day by day sometimes we think that the only one currency is good but if we look at the altcoins they are circulating in the market and receiving a good margin of profit over their investment. Bitcoin is good that's why every one is joining.
yea, as our fellow said that mostly people are now coming to join the bitcoin forum. And this is because everyone want to earn money more through easy way and i think working with BTC is the only way of earning easily. So that why more and more people are joining this forum. I will advise to new people that don't bore in start when you are new everywhere then you can face some difficulties but after getting some experience you will then feel more relax.
Activity: 378
January 11, 2018, 01:52:49 AM
Yes it is true that every one were coming to this forum for earning some bitcoin and cryptos like altcoins so the bitcoin community is rising day by day sometimes we think that the only one currency is good but if we look at the altcoins they are circulating in the market and receiving a good margin of profit over their investment. Bitcoin is good that's why every one is joining.
Activity: 378
January 11, 2018, 01:39:30 AM
As we can we some of the coins under 50 sats went up recently, now I think many people are now joining in our crypto world. What do you guys think?

For me there are so many people joining in our crypto world because they all know that they can be rich and successful if they work on it. Many people decide to join us because they heard the news that many people are getting rich because of our cryptocurrency. There are so many way to earn money to it so even many people are working on it they can still earn.
Activity: 294
January 11, 2018, 01:36:27 AM
More and more people are joining the crypto world because of their awareness about the benefits of investing in cryptocurrency.Bitcoin is the leader of digital currency.Bitcoin is the platform for benefit. Bitcoin community now will grow and grow cause everyone want to earn and to become successful in future.
Activity: 172
Merit: 0
January 11, 2018, 01:24:41 AM
Yeah.You're correct.I think so too.Many people join the Cryptocurrency now.This is a very good benefit for people.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
January 11, 2018, 01:13:32 AM
As we can we some of the coins under 50 sats went up recently, now I think many people are now joining in our crypto world. What do you guys think?

With cheap prices of alt coins going a lot more cheap, I definitely think a lor kore people would start investing on ICOs since the entry point price now is really cheap. My guess is a lot of people would invest on Ripple and buy 1 Etherium as their big stake. A lot more would jump in if the price of alt coins spike.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
January 11, 2018, 01:10:50 AM
The crypto world is still small compared with other types of investments, but it is growing fast, just look the number of new investors coming to the exchanges daily
Activity: 39
January 11, 2018, 12:48:59 AM
Because everybody wants to engage with crypto and want to know about this new currency. Also they want to become profitable in the near future.
Activity: 588
January 11, 2018, 12:36:07 AM
This is true, many people are now interested in crypto currencies, they have seen a lot of improvement in this world. At first, they are being hesitant about this currency, however as they have seen many are profitting here, so in order for them to have profit too, they are starting going into it.
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
January 11, 2018, 12:32:55 AM
Because of social media, a lot of netizens took notice of bitcoin and consider investing on it if given the opportunity. That is why a lot of ICO's are starting to to introduce alternate coin in the market. The sad thing is that not a lot of ICO are successful. Some went up bad so its hit and miss whenever you join a bounty campaign. Sometimes you got lucky and paid, sometimes its not. Risk is always there and its up to us if we are really determined to enter the crypto world.
True, the effect of spreading information about ICO as well as cryptocurrency in social media and news portal is very significant. Moreover, bitcoin prices increase in 2017, so that new investors multiply. If joining cryptocurrency should be ready to lose, because this is all not just about profit.
Activity: 322
January 11, 2018, 12:21:01 AM
Of course, everybody is joining as they have seen the benefit of the cryptocurrency world.bitcoin is a good sign for business to earn a good profit on their investments .everybody  interested by bitcoin because it's profit margin is so high.
Activity: 51
January 10, 2018, 11:38:13 PM
Everybody would like to joined the bitcoin mining coz it pays alot.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
January 10, 2018, 11:33:58 PM
Everyone should join bitcoin if they want to live a life without financial difficulties because bitcoin really gives us the chance to earn and change our lives. But before that will happens, we have to work hard first because for me there is no instant money we need to push and work harder to earn a living. Everyone who have an idea about what bitcoin brings to the people will be interested to join, like me when I first heard about what bitcoin is and its benefit brings to the people I did not think of it whether to join or not, I joined and I tried to understand what this crypto world means until such time came that I have learned and now started to earn.
Activity: 63
Merit: 1
January 10, 2018, 11:19:56 PM
the small coin is pumped.
think what you say a little A person who is new to the world will not find a coin whose value is so small and at the bottom of each list and then start investing in it. That sounds like a random behavior!

The market is growing with many beginners, no doubt. but they are investing in big names and losing money on most of the altcoins they invest.
Activity: 121
Merit: 86
You have 0 sendable merit (sMerit)
January 10, 2018, 11:18:25 PM
People are interested in crypto because crypto is a valuable thing that is arguably easiest to look for than other valuable things like gold, silver and diamonds. crypto also does not need much energy to look for it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
January 10, 2018, 11:07:51 PM
Because of social media, a lot of netizens took notice of bitcoin and consider investing on it if given the opportunity. That is why a lot of ICO's are starting to to introduce alternate coin in the market. The sad thing is that not a lot of ICO are successful. Some went up bad so its hit and miss whenever you join a bounty campaign. Sometimes you got lucky and paid, sometimes its not. Risk is always there and its up to us if we are really determined to enter the crypto world.
Activity: 280
January 10, 2018, 11:02:49 PM
everyone is definitely joining as they have seen the benefits of the cryptocurrency world. i believe as time goes, the bitcoin community will increase and go beyond reach. everyone wants to make profits.
Yes i do agree with you,everybody wants to earn and to get profit so it means everyone will get attracted to join here as what we also do. they see that here in crypto is more profitable rather than working in private or public with a very pressure kind of work but has a low salary.
Pages:
Jump to: