Pages:
Author

Topic: Everybody is joining.. - page 10. (Read 1535 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
January 10, 2018, 08:56:08 PM
Everyday many new investors are joining the cryptoworld. That is because of the benefits and earning potential that they can see with it. Soon the world of crypto will be one of the most profitable investment in the world.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
January 10, 2018, 08:38:26 PM
Dumb money are certainly being poured into the market right now. People only know that cryptos are a great investment but they don't necessarily care about the technology. There is nothing wrong with that though, after all its all part of the way for mass adoption.
Activity: 210
Merit: 104
⚡ Property-secured P2P lending ⚡
January 10, 2018, 07:52:17 PM
Not only was 2018 deemed the year of breakout for mainstream adoption for cryptos but a few top tier exchanges have shut off registrations the past few weeks...if that doesn't say it all I don't know what will. There is too much demand atm and that is freaking awesome! Cool
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
January 10, 2018, 07:00:51 PM
yes its true lot of new people joining on crypto world... and crypto community grow speedily...
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
January 10, 2018, 06:38:34 PM
Warren Buffet in a public interview told CNBC that cryptocurrencies will come to a bad ending. Many folks will buy his opinion not knowing that he is only trying to protect his interests in the Forex market. Or who doesn't know that the cryptocurrency market is a lethal threat to Forex trading? Like Warren Buffett, those who buy his opinion will certainly be missing out. Big time!
Warren Buffet is a legend on his own, sadly he didn't have the same sentiments in bitcoin as his with stocks portfolio. Let's just say mad respect for the old guy but bitcoin is a different kind of animal. Not for the old traditional investors.

There are a few reasons why the price of new altcoins is rising. A lot of people want to earn a lot of money in a short period of time. That's the main purpose of pump groups. I don't neglect that cryptocurrencies have become popular but I doubt that newbies focus on buying some uncommon altcoins rather than Bitcoin which was the first cryptocurrency for most people.

It is not a surprise actually. When people see real examples from their close circle that people are making a lot of money by just investing cryptos, they also want to start. We can see that market cap is growing exponentially.
Everyone doesn't want to miss the hype train. Although bitcoin is declining, this is not permanent. And if it goes up again, there will be more people joining the picture. Bitcoin gives us chance to really make a lot of money, and this is the main rational why people keeps getting into the ecosystem. But for those newbies, it will be a hard lesson if they are just joining to invest on altcoins. They should really invest on bitcoin and just hold on it for long term. They can also invest in altcoins however, its more risky because we all know that most of them aims to pump and dump the coins. Newbies will be lost along the mazed and intricacy of the altcoin market.
Activity: 306
Merit: 102
Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak
January 10, 2018, 05:59:22 PM
Warren Buffet in a public interview told CNBC that cryptocurrencies will come to a bad ending. Many folks will buy his opinion not knowing that he is only trying to protect his interests in the Forex market. Or who doesn't know that the cryptocurrency market is a lethal threat to Forex trading? Like Warren Buffett, those who buy his opinion will certainly be missing out. Big time!
Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
January 10, 2018, 05:36:13 PM
As we can we some of the coins under 50 sats went up recently, now I think many people are now joining in our crypto world. What do you guys think?

yes, the community is growing every day, there will soon be an overpopulation on the forum
Population in terms of people who do know crypto do really rise up not only just basing on this forum itself but on other places as well because there are still crypto enthusiast that arent able to surf up this forum. If there is a sudden price increase on alts or on bitcoin itself then it does mean that there is more adoption together with those people who are already here for how many years tending to accumulate or buy-backing those altcoins which have been the cause of price increase.
Activity: 676
Merit: 319
January 10, 2018, 05:33:09 PM
As we can we some of the coins under 50 sats went up recently, now I think many people are now joining in our crypto world. What do you guys think?

yes, the community is growing every day, there will soon be an overpopulation on the forum
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
January 10, 2018, 05:32:43 PM
There are a few reasons why the price of new altcoins is rising. A lot of people want to earn a lot of money in a short period of time. That's the main purpose of pump groups. I don't neglect that cryptocurrencies have become popular but I doubt that newbies focus on buying some uncommon altcoins rather than Bitcoin which was the first cryptocurrency for most people.

It is not a surprise actually. When people see real examples from their close circle that people are making a lot of money by just investing cryptos, they also want to start. We can see that market cap is growing exponentially.
Activity: 42
January 10, 2018, 05:30:38 PM
yes they are joining now people are starting to know the value of bitcoin
Activity: 243
January 10, 2018, 05:12:23 PM
More and more people are starting to look at the cryptocurrencies after they seeing that this was not a fleeting thing and was not a joke.
There are no longer has that "fear" that this is a balloon.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
January 10, 2018, 04:58:25 PM
As the popularity of cryptoworld is increasing, more and more people are joining this world to earn a good profit on their investments. Because after entering in this world they got to know that they can earn good profits.
As of now the number of people who buy and invest in bitcoin is keep on increasing and I think they join in bitcoin for a good investments. Furthermore, we don't know how many people are joining in cryptoworld but I think if there a lot of people in cryptoworld it probably there are lot also investors.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 3132
January 10, 2018, 04:52:30 PM
Activity: 476
Merit: 124
January 10, 2018, 02:03:44 PM
I think this is entirely due to the sideways movement of btc price. People are trying to multiply their portfolio by trading into altcoins. If the trend continues, cryptoverse will be mainstream and the payment/banking system will be replaced. We are in a digital age now and cryptocurrency - once adopted by the people, will become the future of money.
Activity: 130
January 10, 2018, 01:37:18 PM
Well now all started to trust and crypto currency's due to the rapid growth of btc which was at an unexpected market value made everyone to go behind crypto currency .These cryptos became more popular because of social media and the trust that was being build by the people within it.Lot of people are joining in the forum even without knowing anything about crypto currency they simply register on the forum as they get invitations from their friends or relatives some even join by seeing ads posted on social media networking sites.
Activity: 319
January 10, 2018, 01:26:03 PM
I think that's fair, considering the price and current crypto world movement Which is very promising at this time it will also increase also its users, People are starting to join the crypto world to follow the present trend that is often related to crypto world
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
January 10, 2018, 05:28:24 AM
Yes, many people invest in crypto. Most people benefit from investing.People get interested in it because of the profit.Many people know about crypto because the Bit coin is very popular.This leads people to believe.So in the crypto world, more people are joining.

Totally disagree. People heard about Bitcoin due to it's prise rise. Then they thought about getting in. But Bitcoin was "too expensive". So they blindly invested in shitcoins. But in terms of the tech 90% of this newcomers know absolutely nothing! And they don't care. They are just short term driven.Catching some quick dollars, euros, yen or whatever. And they all will disappear as soon as we will see bear phase of just a few months.
These people deserve to get burned and lose their money. Harsh words I know, but this mania just because of chasing profits won't help this space in terms of further progress.
Activity: 224
January 10, 2018, 05:23:07 AM
i think it can be no problem if many people joined at the cryto currency world. because if they want to join on it bitcoin community is become rich by growing.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
January 10, 2018, 05:19:57 AM
People always looking for quick and safe earning,Probably individuals just want to try and if get positive experience then make it passion. Cryptoworld now a days in news and every one eager to join it and it results prices go up it beneficial for existing investors.
Activity: 65
January 10, 2018, 05:07:43 AM
that's good news, that the world community is beginning to benefit and benefit from the world of crypto, and if it's like that, the crypto world will be adopted by the world as a legitimate means of payment.
This is like witnessing history, I am looking forward to that day.
Pages:
Jump to: