Pages:
Author

Topic: Everyone loses money when the market is down right? - page 20. (Read 22173 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
I don't think everyone loses money, some people make money when they sell Bitcoin when the market is rising. And some people take this opportunity to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin at low prices. This is a good opportunity to buy more because it's very cheap compared to the price of the last few months.

It will depend upon the person what they are doing whether buying/selling . Because if you are buying when market is down then you will make money if not immediately but in coming time. But if you are selling when it is down and bought when market was high then yes you will end up in loss.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
This is right if you sell your coins when the market is down. But if you're still holding it, then no worries. Market price will recovers. We just can't tell when it gonna happens but for sure it will. Just stay calm, relax and hold your coins until the market price becomes stable.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
I don't think everyone loses money, some people make money when they sell Bitcoin when the market is rising. And some people take this opportunity to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin at low prices. This is a good opportunity to buy more because it's very cheap compared to the price of the last few months.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
Yes and no. If you think about most of the people loses their money when the market is down then it is right. But think about when you have coins which you purchased at lower cost than even if the market down then you are in profit. If you purchase Bitcoin at the rate of 6500$ then now you sure in profit. Because now at the moment bitcoin goes over 7000$. But the market is still down. Unless it goes over 12000$ we can’t say that it going up.
Market cannot be down forever and it won’t be up forever as it is all these changes in the market between an uptrend and a downtrend that makes it what it is. If the market does not go down, it won't bring any chance to buy lower and if it does not go up, there would not be any chance to sell higher, so trading the fluctuations will not be possible.

Those who lose in a down market are those who do not have any trading knowledge at all and all they do is gamble, which makes them to actually be buying at a higher price, thinking they are buying lower, in the middle of a market that is being dumped.
Activity: 344
Merit: 257
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
Not all buddy and it is only those beginners in trading because they will probably lose their patience and start going on the flow of bear market but for professionals they are really earning big profits when in bearish because they know what they are doing
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
Not everyone loses money in decreasing market because there are some ways to make money like margin trading probably.
This's like the erroneous belief that the earth was flat and people feared of falling off until Ferdinard Magellan pointed the way forward. In the same vein, the fact that market have not been rallying these days does not mean the door has been shut to profit making. There is something called arbitrage - it does not depend on rising or falling market price , just movements in prices to net in some profit and also with USDT, you got a tool to short a falling crypto market.
Activity: 180
When the market fell many people see anxiety and cut their property losses. It is best to wait patiently for the market and bring the property to market
Activity: 36
Not everyone but maybe 70% to 85% of all the investors and holders. Why I said that because there are many professional traders and brokers around and they might have read the outcome of cryptocurrencies this year and sold all of their coins before the crash happened. They might also lost some but I'm sure that their gains still dominates.
Bear market is always an opportunity for professional traders who simply have the swing strategy style of trading. It may be a bit hard for day traders to trade a volatile bear market which is why so many day traders rather prefer to stay clear the market during some periods than trying to trade the market at that point in time.
The bad thing however, is that a lot of people in the space trade with little or no knowledge, and for a bear market, that would be the worst for them to ever trade.

Most of the people really lose their money when the market is down. You can easily avoid these losses if you stop trading for some time, hold your cryptos and wait.
Of course, this is the plan of the big men, everyone loses money and they will be the people who take the money that people lose, stop trading or holding crypto still can not avoid the loss, losses always exist regardless of whether it is less or more. But this situation is not too bad, if we know the whale's plans, we can turn the disadvantages into advantages, use this opportunity to make more money according to different strategies
Activity: 126
It is generally difficult to make money from a bearish market.
But it is not a loss unless you sell, hodling your assets is the best strategy.
Arbitrage trading is also a good option, as prices always differ on different exchanges.
Activity: 34
Arbitrage between exchanges allows you to earn even in a falling market. This method is based on the difference in the rate of one coin on several exchanges, and it is maintained in any situation on the market
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I think you should be ready to lose money any time, there are some experienced traders who manage to earn good money even when there are problems in the market but I don't know how they do this
Activity: 69
Hello  friend ,

Its a very good explanation. I had lots of plus points from this post and hope to apply them as soon as possible to my trading life.

hope it will effects in positive manner and Thanks a lot for this awesome , helpful , Interesting post.

Good luck and post more posts to help people like this.

great job done.
Activity: 210
Their are quite a lot of people that lose money when the market is down. Their are some investors and traders that also make money when the market is going down as well. The tend to short the trades using bitmex and make the money when prices are going down.
Activity: 2
well it depends upon the trader basically, few days ago i purchased btc at 6k, it bounces back to 7k and last night i converted all my BTC to USDT, i'm not loosing money, even earning although. When i see the market start climbing up, i will convert the USDT to btc with an increase in volume of my over all BTC.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Not everyone but maybe 70% to 85% of all the investors and holders. Why I said that because there are many professional traders and brokers around and they might have read the outcome of cryptocurrencies this year and sold all of their coins before the crash happened. They might also lost some but I'm sure that their gains still dominates.
Bear market is always an opportunity for professional traders who simply have the swing strategy style of trading. It may be a bit hard for day traders to trade a volatile bear market which is why so many day traders rather prefer to stay clear the market during some periods than trying to trade the market at that point in time.
The bad thing however, is that a lot of people in the space trade with little or no knowledge, and for a bear market, that would be the worst for them to ever trade.

Most of the people really lose their money when the market is down. You can easily avoid these losses if you stop trading for some time, hold your cryptos and wait.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181
You must try to trade in a different way and you should not be affected when the price conditions are falling. You must be able to control your patience.
That is thing that easy to say but hard to practice, maybe not everyone have skill to manage their asset in every market condition. He must be professional trader that can maintain his mental when everyone feel not good in trade.
Activity: 233
You must try to trade in a different way and you should not be affected when the price conditions are falling. You must be able to control your patience.
Activity: 34
As a trader your most important task is to protect your capital any means necessary. This mean getting out of the losing trade as soon as possible. It's much better to exit at 1% loss than 10-20%.

As an investors who has done his research, dips here and there are nothing but background noise that shouldn't matter.

Activity: 84
Thats right, in simple business era, when the demand is low and down.. Theres always an amount of loss or low profit.. But good thing there are other ways to save ..prevent from declining the funds.. Knowing the margin and ready for conversion or transferring it..or buying good alts in dip price..it will turn around for bigger profit in time when market goes back up...
Activity: 476
CAT.EX Exchange
Yes, you are right, they are trapped at a very expensive price, they will experience a huge loss when they sell their assets at very cheap prices.
Pages:
Jump to: