Pages:
Author

Topic: everything will be ok. trust in crypto. - page 10. (Read 29961 times)

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 23, 2018, 06:05:28 PM
here is nothing new,
everithyng will be ok,
we can see market reborn soon

I do also hope that miracle would happen in the market this year since green marks are now observable and there are still three months remaining before this year end. And if the market won't make it this year, it would be assured next year since dumps are not permanent and increase is expected to be next to continuous decrease. For now hold until the market soon stabilizes.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
September 23, 2018, 05:58:17 PM
Can't be fooled indeed. Actually, anyone who understands the benefit they stand to gain in the long run while being a part of the early adopters  will not be fooled for any reason by anyone. Trends are always bound to change at some point no matter what, which means any smart person right now will be looking for ways to even be buying lower than worrying if everything will be OK or not.
One of the issues that I see in this market is that many are only looking to obtain fast profits, and while I cannot blame them taking into consideration that those profits are possible, they should aim for something even greater, bitcoin and a selected number of other cryptocurrencies will influence the world in ways that are even difficult to imagine right now, in the same way that the Internet companies of the nineties are influencing us in the present.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
September 23, 2018, 02:08:45 PM
It is a positive belief and I am so. I think the market will soon recover strongly in the future. Because there are currently too many companies working with Crypto to make a profit from it as the market recovers. The low price of the market has attracted many investors and the market capitalization of the market will increase sharply by the end of 2017.

anyway, just trust alone ain't enough. use ur skills and knowledge to make short forecasts.
It is necessary to study coins and tokens for investing in them. Altkoinov very much and it is necessary to know in what altkoiny it is possible to enclose money and in what is not present
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
September 23, 2018, 01:36:16 PM
I still love how bitcoin system works. I also love its nature, where it is  the future of currency. Not just a risky investment but the fact that this kind of investment really works for becoming the medium of exchange and the key to a cashless society we all wanted.
Yes, blockchain it`s a very promising technology. Buy when we investing in crypto - we support our future.
in any case, today do not warm large volumes of crypto currency into different spheres of human activity. On this basis, I am not inclined to believe that all this is done in vain, especially if someone thinks that crypto-currency is a soap bubble.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
September 23, 2018, 12:40:19 PM
I still love how bitcoin system works. I also love its nature, where it is  the future of currency. Not just a risky investment but the fact that this kind of investment really works for becoming the medium of exchange and the key to a cashless society we all wanted.
Yes, blockchain it`s a very promising technology. Buy when we investing in crypto - we support our future.
Activity: 462
September 23, 2018, 12:36:45 PM
If we want to understand how this crypto currency can change the world, we need to present its mechanism and properties and think about how they can be used to conduct business.
At the same time we should also realize that this downtrend has been really an extended one and such downtrend was not expected after a massive last year where we have seen crypto providing multifold growth and profits but yes in the end everything will be back it is just the patience that will reward us soon.
Activity: 532
September 23, 2018, 12:36:15 PM
If we want to understand how this crypto currency can change the world, we need to present its mechanism and properties and think about how they can be used to conduct business.
It seems to me that first of all it is necessary to stimulate the government so that they begin the process of legalization of the crypto currency. After that, it will be possible to fully use the crypto currency in various spheres of human life.
Activity: 182
September 23, 2018, 08:28:02 AM
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
September 23, 2018, 07:20:25 AM
Activity: 316
Merit: 4
September 23, 2018, 05:50:20 AM
Hell yeah you got that right! Everything will be fine one just have to exercise patients. I do believe in blockchain technology. Blockchain technology is going to be like the internet when she first arrived, so many obstacles and doubt here and there but finally people will start to realise that crypto isnt harmful and see the need to use it and that eventually will lead to investment, then we back into business.

Indeed i trust in crypto.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
September 23, 2018, 04:47:42 AM
You're spreading positivity and its a good attitude to uplift the investors who are currently down or losing their patience with this roller coaster ride of the market.

If you know from the very start what to expect in the process you wont be surprise in the high volatile market and will hold on until the price soar high but unfortunately many investors are not aware of how crypto works thus they tend to panic sell instead of waiting for the right timing to sell.

patience is the rule of the game. but it's very hard to still calm for newcomers without experience and this is the cause (lack of patience) for failure.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
September 23, 2018, 03:27:58 AM
You're spreading positivity and its a good attitude to uplift the investors who are currently down or losing their patience with this roller coaster ride of the market.

If you know from the very start what to expect in the process you wont be surprise in the high volatile market and will hold on until the price soar high but unfortunately many investors are not aware of how crypto works thus they tend to panic sell instead of waiting for the right timing to sell.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
September 23, 2018, 03:11:51 AM
It is a positive belief and I am so. I think the market will soon recover strongly in the future. Because there are currently too many companies working with Crypto to make a profit from it as the market recovers. The low price of the market has attracted many investors and the market capitalization of the market will increase sharply by the end of 2017.

anyway, just trust alone ain't enough. use ur skills and knowledge to make short forecasts.
Activity: 445
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
September 23, 2018, 02:15:54 AM
Activity: 490
September 23, 2018, 01:50:18 AM
The topic is relevant from March this year and has been going on for a long time. Before winter, too, you need to remain positive about crypto, as bulls are not observed either in the upcoming month or in the following.
Activity: 340
September 23, 2018, 12:18:05 AM
Trust the crypto future and I believe you will not regret entering the crypto. The market will rebound. And sweet fruit will come to those who believe
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
UniDApp - it's DeFi time!
September 23, 2018, 12:06:48 AM
Bitcoin and crypto market has gone through similar corrections in the past years and came back stronger every time. Once market makes new highs in the next bull run, this correction will be forgotten.
This is a temporary discount and I believe it will soon rise again. This year, Bitcoin has fallen sharply due to low investment demand and few new entrants to the market. The best advice is to invest only when the market is stable and can definitely increase in the long run
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
September 22, 2018, 10:55:37 PM
in two years everything will be fine again. soon the courses will rise again and many people will invest in crypto again. we are still at the beginning with crypto. the really good times will come in the future.
a year ago, the popularity of crypto currency is very fast Ruslan, because everyone was interested quickly and easily to make huge money. To date, all who believed in the fairy tale invested their money in 2017, today lost everything.
It's natural that when prices skyrocket quickly and then corrections occur on the market, some altcoins will probably continue to falling and die because they can't survive, and some strong altcoins will recover, I won't say don't trust all crypto, because some coins might die, believe in potential and strong coins
Activity: 668
DogData
September 22, 2018, 07:42:12 PM
Bitcoin and crypto market has gone through similar corrections in the past years and came back stronger every time. Once market makes new highs in the next bull run, this correction will be forgotten.

even though the current price situation is declining. but we must know that the increase in the number of people who plunge into the crypto world is increasing over time.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
September 20, 2018, 10:25:31 AM
As long they are using blockchain and smart contracts platform. Price could jump off. Just be patience those ICO will take its place to another round of bull market.
I put a lot of trust in this market and hope that it will bring the same results for investors. I'm not a venture capitalist, but cryptocurrency really gives me the excitement of investing.
That excitement is really what makes it very much enticing right from the onset. A market that gives everyone an equal opportunity to invest in a market without any form of segregation whatsoever. That sure sounds about very lovely to me. There is so much going on in the crypto eco system today in terms of development that certainly does not make anyone to not to want to trust in the future of cryptocurrency.

Times are changing, the way we spend is changing and so many things are still going to change. Is it not better to be a part of the future now?
Pages:
Jump to: