Pages:
Author

Topic: everything will be ok. trust in crypto. - page 6. (Read 29961 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 100
December 13, 2018, 03:59:40 AM
This is the only way to console ones mind and heart. Crypto is a market like our ordinary market and I feel that the ups and downs are part so chill. It will be over soon because this is a cyclical process.
yes of course we are waiting for the market to come back now. for people who believe in crypto, they are now waiting for the moment of market return. even though things still look bad, but I have confidence the market will return sometime.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
December 13, 2018, 03:42:04 AM
Yes it is true everything would be okay we just need to trust crypto.
It happened before and crypto surpass it so why wouldn't crypto surpass this one?
I am sure that we would see the market go green again someday.
Is giving crypto currency enough to help it grow?
one day the crypto currency will be green but when that time cannot be predicted with certainty.
This is the only way to console ones mind and heart. Crypto is a market like our ordinary market and I feel that the ups and downs are part so chill. It will be over soon because this is a cyclical process.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
December 11, 2018, 01:36:06 PM
The most difficult periods of time during which you are forced to experience the most significant psychological difficulties usually occur shortly before the moment when everything should change. Therefore, it seems to me such now a time when it is necessary in spite of everything — to continue to preserve its assets.
The fact is that we have no other way out than to save all our assets to a more stable market situation. Moreover, it makes no sense to sell something for the purposes that are today, because it is practically the same thing as giving away your possessions for free.
Activity: 546
Merit: 15
December 11, 2018, 12:37:53 PM
The most difficult periods of time during which you are forced to experience the most significant psychological difficulties usually occur shortly before the moment when everything should change. Therefore, it seems to me such now a time when it is necessary in spite of everything — to continue to preserve its assets.
copper member
Activity: 327
Merit: 0
December 11, 2018, 10:43:23 AM
Of course crypto will rise, this accident will not make the crypto destroyed and will be left behind. Calm down, and no need to panic because the market will return to recovering its value.
Activity: 633
Merit: 14
December 11, 2018, 10:18:34 AM
Lol. I think most of us are trying to find other ways to get us by and not check our portfolios until this bear market passes us by. Though battered and beaten, we still trust this market that gave us some good runs in the past 🙂
If we look at the past, it seems like there's not a lot about the conditions that must be present. the market several years ago, has also been experiencing a difficult time, and all becomes miraculously in the year 2017. the market grows with very unusual. I own and I'm sure there are still many people who believe against cryto.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 11, 2018, 09:54:07 AM
Firstly I've noticed your post I thought you've decided to sell t-shorts on bitcointalk just to get by this time Grin
Well, I haven't lost trust in crypto, so I am going to continue this activity

Lol. I think most of us are trying to find other ways to get us by and not check our portfolios until this bear market passes us by. Though battered and beaten, we still trust this market that gave us some good runs in the past 🙂
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
December 11, 2018, 08:48:44 AM
Don't panic about the condition of the crypto-coin market now. You must be patient and make new strategies by trading and investing. Market conditions will definitely recover soon and it is time to collect coins before the market recovers.
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
December 11, 2018, 08:47:41 AM
Firstly I've noticed your post I thought you've decided to sell t-shorts on bitcointalk just to get by this time Grin
Well, I haven't lost trust in crypto, so I am going to continue this activity
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
December 11, 2018, 08:08:53 AM
yep let's just wait and relax the market will back to normal and it's good to buy cryptos at these low prices and hold you will be rich soon. Wink
Activity: 462
December 11, 2018, 06:58:24 AM
yep when market is fallen, then it will be rise again soon or late.
maybe not this time but in 1 or 2 year again, we will see change and market will recovery.
like in 2013 crypto fall like this, but in 2015 that recovery and get the highest in 2017, so dont scare and trust in crypto.
Activity: 694
Merit: 108
santacoin.io
December 11, 2018, 06:55:40 AM
here is nothing new,
everything will be ok,
we can see market reborn soon
Of course, the cryptocurrency will recovery it is only a matter of time. it is nothing new, the market crash happened many times and it recovers many times over. After every massive bull run, there must be a massive market correction that will follow to clear the market which would set it on the right course. it is about time hopefully the market will recover. 
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
December 11, 2018, 06:24:55 AM
It happened before and crypto surpass it so why wouldn't crypto surpass this one?
Is giving crypto currency enough to help it grow?
one day the crypto currency will be green but when that time cannot be predicted with certainty.
Activity: 102
December 11, 2018, 05:21:20 AM
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
September 29, 2018, 02:23:14 AM
I believe that we see crypto coins as the biggest currency of our future and we see a revolution right now. But like every investor, I want to make money, and when I can't make money, I can panic from time to time Smiley
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
SURVIVE | P2E
September 29, 2018, 02:22:15 AM
For some who dont know and new in crypto. The downfall and what market bad condition experiencing now is most likely the same last year before the bull run happened .
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
September 29, 2018, 01:54:38 AM
I like your perception. very interesting and indeed all must be lived calmly. do not panic, do your best and keep it up.
rest assured that at the end of the year the market will improve and in line with our expectations.  Cheesy
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
September 29, 2018, 01:49:38 AM
Yes, I believe in Crypto, everything will be fine, the current market conditions are indeed decreasing and Crypto is hit by negative issues that make the price fall. but that is only temporary because we must remain optimistic if the future of crypto next year will be even better than before
Activity: 420
September 29, 2018, 01:27:29 AM
Honestly it seems to me that this is the beginning of the end of the whole market and the bubble has already busted. Let's look at the end of the year, when the last hopes of investors will collapse, what then will happen at all.
Activity: 308
September 28, 2018, 07:49:17 PM
Despite this bad and long bear period, I believe that I can make good profits in the near future. In my way of thinking, the prices can show a very good rising in the last months of the 2018.
Pages:
Jump to: