Pages:
Author

Topic: everything will be ok. trust in crypto. - page 7. (Read 29961 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 14
September 27, 2018, 03:32:00 PM
You need to trust in the cryptocurrency, because if you do not trust everything in the worst way will go downhill, and it will be difficult to restore all your resources. and with confidence you will keep everything under control.
It seems to me that with the current state of the crypto-currency market, it is very difficult to keep the trust to the crypto-currency. Especially if you take into account all the negative statements about the failed investments in late 2017.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
September 27, 2018, 12:47:35 PM
Crypto is the future in my opinion, so it will definitely be ok. But the question is will it let us wait? Or will the market recover towards december. I think no one knows. But as I said, at the end the crypto market will rise again.
I really think that this is irrelevant, as you say no one can say whether that will happen or not, even if the chances right now are not looking very good, but if you are willing to hold your coins for the long term then it doesn't matter if bitcoin recovers in three months, six months, a year or in several years what it matters is that it will recover and that we are willing to hold until that day.
Activity: 345
Merit: 100
September 27, 2018, 11:52:33 AM
You need to trust in the cryptocurrency, because if you do not trust everything in the worst way will go downhill, and it will be difficult to restore all your resources. and with confidence you will keep everything under control.
Activity: 386
Merit: 1
September 27, 2018, 11:45:51 AM
In line with you, crypto will be fine and crypto will be able to increase again and therefore there is nothing to worry about with crypto. And to get profit, we must have patience and think positively in crypto.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
September 27, 2018, 11:09:40 AM
Crypto is the future in my opinion, so it will definitely be ok. But the question is will it let us wait? Or will the market recover towards december. I think no one knows. But as I said, at the end the crypto market will rise again.
Yeah, I also agree that crypto will be fine because crypto has a beautiful future. but the question is when will the price last in a low
position? because not all users have high patience to holding for long-term and wait to the price to rise?
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
September 27, 2018, 10:02:04 AM
I believe in Crypto and will return in time. everyone will see the good side of crypto and start thinking positively.
that's when crypto will shine and skyrocket.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
September 27, 2018, 08:45:00 AM
I agree with you, the bullish market soon to come and crypto will make its comeback. It may not be the same as last year’s market, but the market will still be amazing. Just trust our coins and wait for the right time.
Everything will be fine, profit will come to us and we should wait for that moment again. The market will rise again, people will come back so take it easy and don't panic at all. We are in a good trend right now, hopefully we welcome October with a higher price, I just keep on holding with my bitcoin and other cryptocurrency because I know its a goo technology.
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
September 27, 2018, 08:32:22 AM
certainly we all knows that the market will soon boom so we don't need to panic about the marekt, i so much love your designed about the T-shirt
Activity: 264
Merit: 10
September 27, 2018, 06:34:58 AM
here is nothing new,
everithyng will be ok,
we can see market reborn soon

It means that we don't make any distruction and keep on focus for what we aimed to make our lives more wealthier in crypto currency.I believe how crypto will change my life as positively and I know I can make it soon.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
September 27, 2018, 05:58:19 AM
Yes everything will be okay just wait for the movement upward and put trust to crypto.
This is something many among us need to understand today. The crypto market is being depicted as a bubble market on the social media. It is not even discussed in the print media of my country and the government has no intentions of giving it a legal touch as well. Due to all this, the image of cryptocurrency is very down. But the truth is entirely different because this market has the biggest cap and it will bounce back as a leading site for earning easy money.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
September 27, 2018, 05:58:08 AM
I am always confident and optimistic that crypto's future will continue to improve, even though there are currently a lot of negative news about crypto and many scam projects but I'm sure at the end of the year we will see the market soon skyrocket.
Activity: 798
September 27, 2018, 05:22:45 AM
I agree with you, the bullish market soon to come and crypto will make its comeback. It may not be the same as last year’s market, but the market will still be amazing. Just trust our coins and wait for the right time.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
September 27, 2018, 05:12:08 AM
I have my faith on crypto will be the future.
Activity: 476
https://saturn.black
September 27, 2018, 02:04:26 AM
The main word in your topic is soon, which lasts for more than half a year and until the end is not visible. Of course, everyone is waiting for the end of the year, hoping for a repeat of the script, but for some reason it is hard to believe.
Activity: 896
September 27, 2018, 01:23:11 AM
Damn that Tee. Will look forward to buy something like that, only much cooler.

As long as we have idiots dealing with crypto, everything may not be ok. I still don't understand why there is a crash here out of nowhere, people should be talking about it,but they'd rather spend their shitposting about illlogical things. Oh the good ole bitcoin forum.
When the market is going down only panic sellers will start roaring about the market but to people who are very experienced will always wait for the market to recover. Sometimes may not work according to your prediction, so the only major thing we have to adopt is to move according to the market.
the development of crypto currencies and all of their investments no one can know for sure in the future what it will be like, I think many investors do not pay attention to all risks and are only concerned with profit and they will become panic and fear when what is invested deteriorates and goes down
I began to learn crypto because of great profitability. But time to time I understood that idea and some innovative technology in this industry can find application in the different branches. And it happened. More and more crypto integrates into our life. Not as currency only but as lifestyle or business way
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
September 27, 2018, 12:56:53 AM
yeah, as far you buying and sell at the right time, youcan keep calm and sweet sleep ,
but how about people who bought from ATH ? with this down trend market, cutloss sometimes is the best choice, especially for mid term trade
Activity: 854
September 27, 2018, 12:18:52 AM
Damn that Tee. Will look forward to buy something like that, only much cooler.

As long as we have idiots dealing with crypto, everything may not be ok. I still don't understand why there is a crash here out of nowhere, people should be talking about it,but they'd rather spend their shitposting about illlogical things. Oh the good ole bitcoin forum.
When the market is going down only panic sellers will start roaring about the market but to people who are very experienced will always wait for the market to recover. Sometimes may not work according to your prediction, so the only major thing we have to adopt is to move according to the market.
the development of crypto currencies and all of their investments no one can know for sure in the future what it will be like, I think many investors do not pay attention to all risks and are only concerned with profit and they will become panic and fear when what is invested deteriorates and goes down
Activity: 244
io.ezystayz.com
September 26, 2018, 06:24:53 PM
Consider carefully your own investment decisions because this market is always looking for many risks that investors unforeseen.
I think the cryptocurrency will continue to boom very strongly in the future so I still keep a lot of potential coins.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
September 26, 2018, 05:55:41 PM
At this point in time to consolidate and consolidate into confidence, I think it is unlikely that we will be able to do so because the market is unlikely to rebound strongly because the current pennies are very low and to grow. is not possible
Activity: 1246
Merit: 261
★ Investor | Trader | Promoter
September 25, 2018, 12:39:13 PM
The ups and downs are normally happens in the market so don't get panic about the current market. Just invest in bitcoin and other good quality coins. Hold that coins for long term till the market recover once the market back the profit will be more than you expected. Many investors lost their faith in this market but it will becomes normal when the market returns. So don't loose your faith in crypto because the future will be crypto world.
Pages:
Jump to: