Pages:
Author

Topic: everything will be ok. trust in crypto. - page 8. (Read 29961 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 10
September 25, 2018, 12:35:43 PM
Hopefully we will soon get good news about crypto currencies that can pump the price of bitcoin and other crypto currencies to prices as of the end of 2017. So our waiting for the past year has been fruitful.
I still believe in crypto although for now crypto prices are not in good condition but look at the fact that crypto growth is growing every day and I'm sure this situation will pass as soon as possible.
Activity: 700
Merit: 503
September 25, 2018, 11:31:20 AM
This is the normal state of the market. The price keeps rising and falling. Of course, for beginners it is morally difficult to sustain such a drop in prices, as we observe in 2018. And not only the newcomers succumbed to this pressure.
But I would like to say that the fall can't be eternal, but there are no real prerequisites for the disappearance of crypto currency. That's why you should not panic. Keep calm. If you have the knowledge and skills, then in this market you can earn excellent money. If you don't have certain knowledge and experience, it is better to just wait until the situation in the market begins to change.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
September 25, 2018, 11:14:49 AM
Yes, there are many investors who have lost confidence in cryptocurrency, perhaps because there are currently many ICO projects that have ended, or many investors have suffered losses, so investors are leaving the cryptocurrency at this time.
the lack of confidence, of course, the investors do not understand all the risks that are gained in the investment so that if there is a bad development and bad news is lost confidence and patience
This market is only in the initial stage so investors should be confident and set up their long-term investment strategy. I believe that this market is still volatile until the end of 2018, but at the beginning of 2019 there will be a very strong shift that long-term investors will benefit greatly.
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
September 25, 2018, 09:15:57 AM
Hopefully we will soon get good news about crypto currencies that can pump the price of bitcoin and other crypto currencies to prices as of the end of 2017. So our waiting for the past year has been fruitful.
That will be beautiful scenario, i think that in next few months crypto will slowly recover and prices will finally grow, i hope that my speculations are right and 2019 will be better than this year.
twa
Activity: 320
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
September 25, 2018, 09:14:29 AM
Yes, there are many investors who have lost confidence in cryptocurrency, perhaps because there are currently many ICO projects that have ended, or many investors have suffered losses, so investors are leaving the cryptocurrency at this time.
the lack of confidence, of course, the investors do not understand all the risks that are gained in the investment so that if there is a bad development and bad news is lost confidence and patience
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
September 25, 2018, 08:44:07 AM
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
September 25, 2018, 07:47:40 AM
My point of view is the same as you, and I will not repeat it. By the way, this red T-shirt looks great, can I have one, or where to buy, LOL.

There are two messages in the post. The first is all about optimism and trust in the technology that the market will recover and blah blah. This is all the old strategy that has been adapted by the investors whenever the market is down. The red shirt in the other hand is a sign of danger and alarms us to hold on to our nerves as we approach to the end of the year. Regardless of what situation awaits, we should not let our coins go.
Not actually letting our coins go is all that matters at the end of the day. Sure, a lot of people would say holding is not the best option, and idea of trading is always better when it comes to taking advantage of the fluctuations.

However, trading is not for everyone and as long as you cannot trade, I do not see any other option better than holding. What the whales want is to see people panic and dump at lower prices and anyone that is giving them that chance is what I consider as dumb punks.
Activity: 420
September 25, 2018, 12:52:04 AM
I agree with all of you that it would be fine if we believed in crypto.
although now many people have left crypto but I believe there are also many new investors in crypto.
I personally believe that this difficult period will end.
I also agree with you, because all cycles in the market are normal,
bearish and bullish will always be there, and don't worry
Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
September 25, 2018, 12:25:12 AM
I agree with all of you that it would be fine if we believed in crypto.
although now many people have left crypto but I believe there are also many new investors in crypto.
I personally believe that this difficult period will end.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
September 25, 2018, 12:05:04 AM
Yes right, I never doubt that the market will recover soon, and when the market is down then the best thing we can do is buy, by buying it will make the market improve and of course make us get big profits.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
September 24, 2018, 11:22:46 PM
maybe many investors are experiencing losses with the current situation but if before investing all investors understand and know the magnitude of the risk in investing confidence and patience is a very important capital

I think if the investor can choose the right investment and not just selecting ICO projects, they don't have to lose confidence and even they can make a profit from the investment programs. The investor attracts to the ICO investing because of they know that many people can get a profit from the ICO, but suddenly, many ICO projects are stopped or cancel the programs or even run away with the investor's money. But soon, after the crypto can surpass this moment, the investor will come to the crypto again although some of them still trying to survive and they will start to make a profit again.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
September 24, 2018, 10:53:23 PM
maybe many investors are experiencing losses with the current situation but if before investing all investors understand and know the magnitude of the risk in investing confidence and patience is a very important capital
Activity: 350
September 24, 2018, 07:50:26 PM
I trust that, the blockchain technology is incredibly rising, and I think this success can affect the new movements of the many altcoins. In spite of these prices, I believe that the bull season is getting more closer day by day.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
September 24, 2018, 05:17:30 PM
i know everything can be happened in cryptocurrency, but anyway i still believe in crypto, supporting cryptocurrency as my belief that cryptocurrency will change the world of currency in the near future. no more needed at current market situation except patience. every investor and crypto enthusiast has lost their money holding their investment in cryptocurrency, but they refuse to quit, quitting is only for weak hand, i believe the time for cryptocurrency to bounce back will come soon.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
September 24, 2018, 05:11:19 PM
Crypto is the future in my opinion, so it will definitely be ok. But the question is will it let us wait? Or will the market recover towards december. I think no one knows. But as I said, at the end the crypto market will rise again.
Activity: 329
Merit: 22
September 24, 2018, 05:00:25 PM
I hope so, you are right OP. Crypto market is very difficult to predict but it seems to be better now and finally we can see a light uptrend. It's important to be patient now and not sell at a loss.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
September 24, 2018, 04:54:26 PM
I strongly agree with this statement, little but it’s embedded with so much positivity, the world is revolving and crypto is vastly breaking grounds, there’s no denying the fact that crypto is taking the world by storm, and making lots of investors smile, it’s wise to invest now and trust in crypto.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"
September 24, 2018, 04:21:14 PM
Signs of recovering that we are seeing have appeared several times but haven't yet brought true light. This time expect everything will be ok, hopefully it won't disappoint those who are very patient.

You are right, we have seen a few times that Bitcoin increased above 7000 dollar, but the signs for a bullish market with an alt coin season is not confirmed yet.
Activity: 602
September 24, 2018, 03:16:31 PM
The market doesn't have to be re-born it's still moving positively since last year except December. Trust, patience and belief is what you need to survive this market. Before you get through the harvesting time, storms will come and we've passed it all so the time is coming near to us.
Patience and belief is what you need to survive this market. Before you get through the harvesting time, storms will come and we've passed it all so the time is coming near to us.
if you analyze the current state of the crypto-currency market, then I do not know what to expect. The fact is that many experts predict an even greater decline in prices for crypto currency, but the fact that today we are completely collapsed, what to expect next.
Activity: 84
September 24, 2018, 12:14:20 PM
The market doesn't have to be re-born it's still moving positively since last year except December. Trust, patience and belief is what you need to survive this market. Before you get through the harvesting time, storms will come and we've passed it all so the time is coming near to us.
Patience and belief is what you need to survive this market. Before you get through the harvesting time, storms will come and we've passed it all so the time is coming near to us.
Pages:
Jump to: