Pages:
Author

Topic: everything will be ok. trust in crypto. - page 9. (Read 29961 times)

Activity: 1593
Merit: 502
September 24, 2018, 10:33:41 AM
Signs of recovering that we are seeing have appeared several times but haven't yet brought true light. This time expect everything will be ok, hopefully it won't disappoint those who are very patient.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 101
September 24, 2018, 10:24:12 AM

i lost 95% of my money until jan 2018.

i lost all my hopes and hodl.

Same story with me but I've lost 60% being just a stupid baghoddler being too frightened to make strong radical moves to sell/buy (to sell first of all) and now can say that hoddling strategy has a lot of flaws. Not every coin would work magic and become the next Ethereum.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
September 24, 2018, 10:05:38 AM

Don't lose hope.

January 2018 is still a bull run but after that month the market goes on fall. And until now the market is in bear mode, we don't know when it will hibernate and start sleeping so the bulls can come in. Everything will be ok just like what OP is saying, cheer up and be optimistic.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION
September 24, 2018, 09:36:35 AM
Yes, I still believe in cryptanalysis, because I always expect the end of the year to be a huge bull market that I have never seen before, so I always hold and wait. opportunity
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
September 24, 2018, 04:46:03 AM
Indeed, bitcoin is currently at a low price, most likely the bitcoin-holding investors, starting to look at the altcoin to invest.
seeing altcoin provides a great opportunity to make a profit

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 24, 2018, 04:19:15 AM
I love the tshirt and it is also the words I want to say. We are just on lie low and that's good because a lot of ignorant people that are still not investing will avoid so much loss. It's not really the right time for them and we'll wait again for the world to be excited with our great tech.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
September 24, 2018, 04:04:20 AM
Don't worry at the current situation of the market in the coming days we might get very good results because the crypto industry is kept growing which we cannot control the price of Bitcoin once it is starting. We have seen many downfalls when it comes to the price of Bitcoin if you believe definitely the market will start increasing.
The situation will soon improve and we all have to be patient and wait. make analysis again and also determine the target we want to get from cryptocurrency
Activity: 686
September 24, 2018, 03:35:01 AM
Don't worry at the current situation of the market in the coming days we might get very good results because the crypto industry is kept growing which we cannot control the price of Bitcoin once it is starting. We have seen many downfalls when it comes to the price of Bitcoin if you believe definitely the market will start increasing.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
September 24, 2018, 03:30:05 AM
Yes everything will be okay just wait for the movement upward and put trust to crypto.
true because crypto will experience a rapid rise in the price of coins, so all will be fine and always believe in crypto that we will succeed later
Activity: 236
Merit: 5
September 24, 2018, 03:06:14 AM
here is nothing new,
everithyng will be ok,
we can see market reborn soon

Thumbs up, This is really positive thinking.Lets hodl till the reborn
Activity: 434
September 24, 2018, 02:54:58 AM
Yes everything will be okay just wait for the movement upward and put trust to crypto.
Merit: 100
The Exchange for EOS Community
September 24, 2018, 01:40:39 AM
You have to hold on tight no matter how bad the condition of the market. Despite all the FUDs that spread all over the internet, you have to remain calm and focus in the future that cryptocurrencies will be coming back again. You can always hold your cryptos as long as your trust to it remains.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
September 24, 2018, 01:08:46 AM
Yes, there are many investors who have lost confidence in cryptocurrency, perhaps because there are currently many ICO projects that have ended, or many investors have suffered losses, so investors are leaving the cryptocurrency at this time.
fear and lack of confidence is not a matter of price or value but investors do not understand and know all the risks that are obtained in the investment and are less able to take advantage of every opportunity that is obtained in the investment
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme
September 24, 2018, 12:53:45 AM
To be honest cryptocurrency are still alive, no need to worry about it. The level of price are just depends on how big the demand on it. so if we are still here in this forum it is better to still believe on this field, supporting it. I know that some of us are loosing big money on it, honestly me too. So let learn on how daily trading are work, make money on it & by doing this we are support volume market too.
Cryptocurrency won't be abandoned. Maybe some of us give up because of failure. It's true that we can't avoid losses at all. Someday we will definitely experience it. There is no such thing as perfect tradings, there will be a time when reality isn't what we expect. But there are ways to minimize losses, so we can try to increase as much profit as possible and try to anticipate the losses that will occur.
Activity: 392
Merit: 14
CLEVERBOUNTY
September 24, 2018, 12:45:25 AM
Indeed, bitcoin is currently at a low price, most likely the bitcoin-holding investors, starting to look at the altcoin to invest.
seeing altcoin provides a great opportunity to make a profit
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
September 23, 2018, 09:40:51 PM
To be honest cryptocurrency are still alive, no need to worry about it. The level of price are just depends on how big the demand on it. so if we are still here in this forum it is better to still believe on this field, supporting it. I know that some of us are loosing big money on it, honestly me too. So let learn on how daily trading are work, make money on it & by doing this we are support volume market too.
Activity: 359
Freedom
September 23, 2018, 09:27:42 PM
I myself still believe in crypto although for now crypto prices are not in good condition but look at the fact that crypto growth is growing every day and I'm sure this situation will pass as soon as possible
Activity: 250
September 23, 2018, 08:06:01 PM
yes, right sooner or later all will return to normal and stable. and look at the green colors that are circulating in the markets today. like the green mountains. exquisite
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
September 23, 2018, 07:17:07 PM
here is nothing new,
everithyng will be ok,

I believe crypto market will be soon reach to it's peak again. Indeed everything will be okay and don't loss hope in crypto. Price has fall and it will rise again it needed to be patient in order for us to earn when reaches high of price.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
Freshdice.com
September 23, 2018, 06:45:03 PM
here is nothing new,
everithyng will be ok,

Indeed, the negative scenario is not something new. Cryptos have suffered from negativities before but still managed to comeback despite of how big the dump be. The loss at this moment for the investors are just partial if they won't do panic selling. Once recovery happen, profit will again be earned and as such we should avoid selling at this point and rather choose to hold at times like this. Just be patient and observe how will the market end up this year.
Pages:
Jump to: