Pages:
Author

Topic: Evidence of alias (u=1764044) long con scam! - page 4. (Read 6668 times)

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18588
I posted what follows in Alia's new thread, but she deleted it immediately. This entire post assumes that she is a 19 year old girl as she claims, and there is not a team of people behind her accounts.

I am reposting it here for a number of reasons. Alia, I really want you to read this and not just immediately dismiss it off hand. I am trying to help you. I also want the community to read this and know, that if anyone indulges her in her new "script", you are enabling an addict. This goes beyond a scam and in to the territory of serious mental health issues, with life-changing ramifications. Please, don't do it.

I am a doctor in real life. Whilst I have never met you in real life, or indeed communicated with you in any way outside of publically available posts on this forum, I feel confident suggesting that you have a gambling addiction, and a severe one at that.

The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fifth Edition (DSM-5) is the universal authority for psychiatric diagnoses. The criteria for a "Gambling Disorder" can be viewed here.

I would like to present evidence that you meet every single one of these criteria.

Needs to gamble with increasing amounts of money in order to achieve the desired excitement.

My last .25BTC, she stated that she was going to raise the minimum deposit to 1.2BTC, and that is when I tapped out, as people lose alot of money due to overconfidence. I still have our skype convo.

Alia also tried to push me from 0.01 BTC to 1.2 BTC.

Is restless or irritable when attempting to cut down or stop gambling.

Faggot.

I didn't attempt a scam, dumbfuck.

Are you stupid?

Wait and fucking watch, you braindead scumbag.

Has made repeated unsuccessful efforts to control, cut back, or stop gambling.

Good thing I stopped using/selling the script

If the script doesn't work I'll admit I'm a scammer and fuck off forever.

Also, this will be the last post I'll make from this account for the forseeable future.

Is often preoccupied with gambling (e.g., having persistent thoughts of reliving past gambling experiences, handicapping or planning the next venture, thinking of ways to get money with which to gamble).

I'd like to propose an idea for a new gambling thread.

Often gambles when feeling distressed (e.g., helpless, guilty, anxious, depressed).

Continuing to gamble when obviously anxious about money:

Also, as you have probably seen, my investors have stepped out, so if you want to tip me back some of the (large) profits I gave you then it would be greatly appreciated.

Also, all of my major investors have withdrawn from the script program and I'm in a really bad state financially. I'm requesting those who made profit from my script to donate a portion of the profit to me.

After losing money gambling, often returns another day to get even (“chasing” one’s losses).

Lies to conceal the extent of involvement with gambling.

This entire thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/evidence-of-alias-u-1764044-long-con-scam-3032057

Has jeopardized or lost a significant relationship, job, or educational or career opportunity because of gambling.

Your relationship with this entire forum and your current -1024 default trust.

Relies on others to provide money to relieve desperate financial situations caused by gambling.

The fact that you are back again:

I would ideally like there to be one customer per day.

Please, seek help. Your local primary care physician could be a good place to start.

There are a lot of useful resources available at this site: https://www.helpguide.org/articles/addictions/gambling-addiction-and-problem-gambling.htm.

If I remember correctly, from previous threads you said you were based in Singapore. The National Council on Problem Gambling in Singapore offer a free and confidential WebChat and Helpline, as well as free and confidential counselling: https://www.ncpg.org.sg/en/Pages/DealWithProblemGambling.aspx?categ=1&article=30

Please.
copper member
Activity: 630
Merit: 2610
If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!
As i previously mentioned, alia has done a very good job of distracting from the conversation.

Distracting? I have done nothing but maintain that aTriz is an untrustworthy scammer, and you have been deleting my posts on your thread of me saying it. You really are full of shit... guess those trust ratings are warranted.

Pot, meet kettle.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I rest until whenever aTriz answers these questions. Bear in mind that only aTriz aside from the proven liar alia has seen and used this script. Only atriz can tell us if or not the said script is real or a scam.

scam_detector’s aTriz thread is over here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/can-you-still-believe-atriz-words-reopened-too-many-open-questions-3038096

Enormous confusion has resulted from mixing issues in these two cases.  Although the cases share the same factual background, precision and fairness to all parties can only be had by keeping the topics separate (as if separate “trials”).

Thank you very much, I will move my ramblings there. I have no interest in the alia group's shenanigans beyond how they relate to aTriz's behavior. Engaging with them is a waste of time and energy.
As i previously mentioned, alia has done a very good job of distracting from the conversation.

Distracting? I have done nothing but maintain that aTriz is an untrustworthy scammer, and you have been deleting my posts on your thread of me saying it. You really are full of shit... guess those trust ratings are warranted.
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
I rest until whenever aTriz answers these questions. Bear in mind that only aTriz aside from the proven liar alia has seen and used this script. Only atriz can tell us if or not the said script is real or a scam.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/can-you-still-believe-atriz-words-reopened-too-many-open-questions-3038096

Enormous confusion has resulted from mixing issues in these two cases.  Although the cases share the same factual background, precision and fairness to all parties can only be had by keeping the topics separate (as if separate “trials”).

Thank you very much, I will move my ramblings there. I have no interest in the alia group's shenanigans beyond how they relate to aTriz's behavior. Engaging with them is a waste of time and energy.
Activity: 109
Merit: 16

copper member

Why is atriz not speaking at all on this topic?

This convo is weird asf.

because he is leaving the retard Alia and the cunt QS alone to talk??

If It was me I would leave the two freaks to get a room together as well

"retard" and "cunt"

If I were you, I'd refrain from insulting people (without any other valid points) because it just reflects badly on you.

Oh, this is rich.

TMAN is a good-natured, loyal chap.  On page 1 of this thread, before I even entered the fray (because I was too busy reading RGBKey’s negative trust feedback for Alia), TMAN was defending Alia.  He got burned, because it turns out he got swindled like I did.

TMAN is also the forum’s resident gutter-talk insult comic (though I’m sure speaking quite seriously here).  It’s what he does.  I get a good chuckle out of it.

Now Alia, the ill-tempered, foul-mouthed juvenile delinquent, tries to pretend to be a LoyceV?  Tries to lecture TMAN as if he were a child?  Oh, give me a f—ing break, you — — [beep].  That’s really obscene, Alia—obscene and shameful behaviour.

The irony.
copper member
Skype is notorious for being a huge vulnerability. He wants to 'hack' you.

I am aware of that.  (I am also aware that it would take me much time and sysadmin drudgery to set up a properly sandboxed Skype and a Skype-allowed VPN in front of Tor.)  I was asking Alia.

@ nullius, on skype video recordings can be manipulated with software to make like its live. This trick is used by romance scam artist, dig a little, you will find the answer to your question.

The other usual trick is, of course, to exploit the vulnerabilities of men who are “thinking with the little head”.

I am asking Alia why, if genuine, she will not expend modest effort to facilitate communications with someone who, at this point, is only interested in ascertaining the truth.  Of my lack of any other interest, I can assure you:

https://web.archive.org/web/20180306121401/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3044369.140#msg31604889
Oh, my Bitcoin.  I wrote the foregoing before the following post appeared, then was suddenly interrupted by a little IRL incident.  I will take this as empirical evidence of my psychic powers, or cosmic influence over random events, or something of that nature.  And now, I will use this power to win at provably fair gambling!

I find “mathematical mumbo jumbo” and “stupid equations” sneering somewhat less attractive than an active outbreak of genital herpes.

I did not refund him because of a tingling in my vag.

@cruso, I will try to avoid discussing aTriz here since scam_detector unlocked the aTriz thread.  As for the topic of Alia:

It is obvious that this alia person or group

1 Aside from the alia group,

For the record:  I do lean toward the hypothesis that multiple persons have access to and regularly do access the “alia” account.  It seems that way, based on patterns of behaviour and writing style.  This is part of why I wish to question Alia directly:  If I be wrong in my hypothesis, I wish to find contrary evidence.

This convo is weird asf.

I have observed that thus far, scam_detector has behaved in an unbiased manner (not prejudiced for, not prejudiced against any party).

This convo is weird asf.

"retard" and "cunt"

If I were you, I'd refrain from insulting people (without any other valid points) because it just reflects badly on you.

Oh, this is rich.

TMAN is a good-natured, loyal chap.  On page 1 of this thread, before I even entered the fray (because I was too busy reading RGBKey’s negative trust feedback for Alia), TMAN was defending Alia.  He got burned, because it turns out he got swindled like I did.

TMAN is also the forum’s resident gutter-talk insult comic (though I’m sure speaking quite seriously here).  It’s what he does.  I get a good chuckle out of it.

Now Alia, the ill-tempered, foul-mouthed juvenile delinquent, tries to pretend to be a LoyceV?  Tries to lecture TMAN as if he were a child?  Oh, give me a f—ing break, you — — [beep].  That’s really obscene, Alia—obscene and shameful behaviour.
Activity: 109
Merit: 16
Which begs the question, what was user aTriz's role in this scam?
Collateral damage. Stop being butthurt and then going on vengeance runs via shills.

Dear Lauda,

I admire you standing up for aTriz (your business partner), but you do him no favors by speaking on his behalf. Allow him to speak for himself please. You did not see the script, he did.

I am ready to give aTriz the benefit of the doubt, and I think that a large part of the community will do the same.The questions here are straightforward: A simple yes or no will do.

1 Did aTriz see the script?
2 Did he test the said script?
3 If he did, did he profit from the script.
4 Can he say with certainty, that the profit accrued was due to the fantastic machinations of the script.
5 Is he still using the script? and what are the results? I see no reason why he should stop using it, according to him, the results are fantastic.

If he answers no to these questions, could he have been coerced somehow to make the vouch?

This convo is weird asf.

"retard" and "cunt"

sorry wrong way round - you are the shitcunt and he is the retard.

all you are doing right now is making a show of yourself, you are reflecting very badly on yourself. I can say this as initially I was supporting you, now not at all - you need a decent spanking and sending to your room little girl/boy/hermaphrodite - whatever you are.

Funny how you have this weird delusion that people give a shit about what you think. It's very amusing, so keep spewing!
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

This convo is weird asf.

"retard" and "cunt"

sorry wrong way round - you are the shitcunt and he is the retard.

all you are doing right now is making a show of yourself, you are reflecting very badly on yourself. I can say this as initially I was supporting you, now not at all - you need a decent spanking and sending to your room little girl/boy/hermaphrodite - whatever you are.

This convo is weird asf.

"retard" and "cunt"

legendary

This convo is weird asf.

Activity: 59
Merit: 3

This convo is weird asf.
I think Atriz has been bought and his 'review' is bogus. I also think that Television loving dude is shady as fuck too. What if the big 'investments' so to speak are his seed money reciprocating between alts? Try to reel in some easy suckers with the initial BTC0.01 then greed kicks in and they throw more cash at him for '1337 profit' and here he goes with 'teh l00t!!!1111!!!' 'These mofos are getting rekt yo' RIP

Get your head out of your ass and take a look at the big picture  Grin

I dont understand why I am considered shady, but your thoughts I guess? Anything I can do to help clear up this?

Because you are obviously mine and aTriz's alt account. All those bets never happened! Right?
Activity: 59
Merit: 3
I think Atriz has been bought and his 'review' is bogus. I also think that Television loving dude is shady as fuck too. What if the big 'investments' so to speak are his seed money reciprocating between alts? Try to reel in some easy suckers with the initial BTC0.01 then greed kicks in and they throw more cash at him for '1337 profit' and here he goes with 'teh l00t!!!1111!!!' 'These mofos are getting rekt yo' RIP

Get your head out of your ass and take a look at the big picture  Grin

I dont understand why I am considered shady, but your thoughts I guess? Anything I can do to help clear up this?
@ aTriz I have nothing against you, but you have a lot to answer for here and should. I'd rather post here than in the kangaroo court like thread started by quickseller.
I am not sure if you have noticed, but alia has derailed and distracted from the aTriz related conversations, so I self-moderated my thread in order to prevent her from being able to continue to distract. I also deleted what was clearly troll posts.

Very interesting theory in that alia is either aTriz himself or a close associate of him. I don't disagree with any of your points, although I think alia ran something closer to a confidence scam than a ponzi scam, although I don't think this difference really matters.

Another interesting point is that aTriz is appearently ran an advertising campaign on a very clear scam, although very strangely, he locked the thread, claiming to not have "time to work on this", and locked the ANN thread of this scam at the same time. Also interestingly, I don't see any evidence of anyone else actually behind that scam, although the scope of my looking was those two threads.

It should be fairly clear that the review/vouch aTriz gave was bogus. I guess the question starts to become why he would give a bogus vouch

To be fair... I did give him the script, and to be fair... he did make profit from it. You know, because the script is profitable in the short run, for most cases.

Edit: QS is deleting all of my valid posts on the thread about aTriz, so take that whole thread with a large grain of salt. I would recommend going over to scam_detector's post about aTriz.
legendary
@ aTriz I have nothing against you, but you have a lot to answer for here and should. I'd rather post here than in the kangaroo court like thread started by quickseller.
I am not sure if you have noticed, but alia has derailed and distracted from the aTriz related conversations, so I self-moderated my thread in order to prevent her from being able to continue to distract. I also deleted what was clearly troll posts.

Very interesting theory in that alia is either aTriz himself or a close associate of him. I don't disagree with any of your points, although I think alia ran something closer to a confidence scam than a ponzi scam, although I don't think this difference really matters.

Another interesting point is that aTriz is appearently ran an advertising campaign on a very clear scam, although very strangely, he locked the thread, claiming to not have "time to work on this", and locked the ANN thread of this scam at the same time. Also interestingly, I don't see any evidence of anyone else actually behind that scam, although the scope of my looking was those two threads.

It should be fairly clear that the review/vouch aTriz gave was bogus. I guess the question starts to become why he would give a bogus vouch

well seeing as you are a Ponzi lover.. (your relationship with OG, BFL, Piratae, NastyFans) I cant believe you are not more in love with her??

as for aTriz I would wank off a donkey on any sunday of the year if you could prove that he is that shitcunt.
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Which begs the question, what was user aTriz's role in this scam?
Collateral damage. Stop being butthurt and then going on vengeance runs via shills.
Pages:
Jump to: