Author

Topic: Evolution is a hoax - page 144. (Read 108030 times)

legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016
December 12, 2017, 08:46:45 AM
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
December 12, 2017, 07:13:37 AM
It's difficult to discuss with people that don't have scientific background...

I agree. When someone has an ideology or a religion to defend, rationality stops

Absolutely good points. When people believe in science theory, especially theory that can't defend itself in the face of stringent analysis - like evolution theory - they have a religion going for themselves. The religion of evolution.

Cool

''Believe in science theory'' Why do you need to believe in it? You can study it and see it for yourself that is real unlike religion, no matter how much you study it you will never find evidence for the existence of gods.

And then all you have to do is look at some good science theory that is contradicted by other good science theory, to see that science theory is an unknown.

Cool

I have yet to see another scientific theory that contradicts evolution but if you know one tell us, enlighten us please.

First, the point was that science theory is not known to be factual, because there can almost always be theory that contradicts it. So, evolution theory is not known to be factual, either.

Regarding evolution theory, we don't need theory to contradict it to show that it is false. Reality contradicts it in the way that every so-called fact of evolution can have some other, more realistic explanation than evolution. Besides this, there are the things of nature that show that evolution is impossible.

Cool

Nothing is known to be factual 100% I don't really see your point here. Things in nature like what? I'm still waiting for the examples of spontaneous generation of complex life as you claim god did.

So, we might have a few trees that have been alive for hundreds of years. Why are you waiting for examples of the spontaneous making of complex life that God did? That was 6,000 years ago. If you think any of them are still alive, go out and find them, and the proof that the ones you find are really the ones.

I don't see your point here. You continually ask for things that I have shown many times. All you need to do is Google some wording regarding the impossibility of evolution to find many answers to your question. And if you read the supposed rebuttals to the impossibility, you will see that they don't make sense, or that they circular thinking, or that they are based on other things that aren't known to be factual.

It's kinda like that other thread, where you ask for the definition of machine. Do you really live in a country where they don't have any dictionaries? Is your Internet so limited that you can't really Google anything? I don't think you are in a funny farm like those guys in that other thread. But I am beginning to question my own thinking on that point.

Cool

Ok ''an apparatus consisting of interrelated parts with separate functions, used in the performance of some kind of work:'' Therefore the universe is not a machine so it doesn't need a maker, thanks for clarifying that you are wrong then.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
December 11, 2017, 11:36:11 PM
there is evidence that humanity existed long before the dinosaurs...how can this explain the "evolution"?

There is no evidence of that.    Roll Eyes

Next time your drunk uncle whispers something in your ear, ask him to back it up with facts.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
December 11, 2017, 10:03:43 PM

I agree. When someone has an ideology or a religion to defend, rationality stops

Absolutely good points. When people believe in science theory, especially theory that can't defend itself in the face of stringent analysis - like evolution theory - they have a religion going for themselves. The religion of evolution.

Cool

''Believe in science theory'' Why do you need to believe in it? You can study it and see it for yourself that is real unlike religion, no matter how much you study it you will never find evidence for the existence of gods.

And then all you have to do is look at some good science theory that is contradicted by other good science theory, to see that science theory is an unknown.

Cool

I have yet to see another scientific theory that contradicts evolution but if you know one tell us, enlighten us please.

First, the point was that science theory is not known to be factual, because there can almost always be theory that contradicts it. So, evolution theory is not known to be factual, either.

Regarding evolution theory, we don't need theory to contradict it to show that it is false. Reality contradicts it in the way that every so-called fact of evolution can have some other, more realistic explanation than evolution. Besides this, there are the things of nature that show that evolution is impossible.

Cool

Nothing is known to be factual 100% I don't really see your point here. Things in nature like what? I'm still waiting for the examples of spontaneous generation of complex life as you claim god did.

So, we might have a few trees that have been alive for hundreds of years. Why are you waiting for examples of the spontaneous making of complex life that God did? That was 6,000 years ago. If you think any of them are still alive, go out and find them, and the proof that the ones you find are really the ones.

I don't see your point here. You continually ask for things that I have shown many times. All you need to do is Google some wording regarding the impossibility of evolution to find many answers to your question. And if you read the supposed rebuttals to the impossibility, you will see that they don't make sense, or that they circular thinking, or that they are based on other things that aren't known to be factual.

It's kinda like that other thread, where you ask for the definition of machine. Do you really live in a country where they don't have any dictionaries? Is your Internet so limited that you can't really Google anything? I don't think you are in a funny farm like those guys in that other thread. But I am beginning to question my own thinking on that point.

Cool
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
December 11, 2017, 08:17:24 PM
How is this even a debat....oh wait...yup.....people are idiots.  Wink
December 11, 2017, 07:49:37 PM

Cool

Cool

Cool

legendary
December 11, 2017, 07:27:56 PM

Cool

Cool

Cool
December 11, 2017, 07:20:00 PM

Cool

Cool

legendary
December 11, 2017, 07:18:41 PM

Cool

Cool
December 11, 2017, 07:15:42 PM

Cool

December 11, 2017, 07:14:48 PM
legendary
December 11, 2017, 06:35:36 PM
legendary
December 11, 2017, 06:33:54 PM
The only suspicion that evolution may be a hoax comes from the fact that people exist which claim it is a hoax and that the world was created in 7 days...

Right! When you look at all the scientific papers that talk about evolution or the age of the earth, they all say limiting words like "if" and "maybe" and "perhaps" and others. This shows that the scientists behind those papers really don't know. And they are admitting it by using those limiting words.

It is only the media and the "weaker" scientists who are taking the papers and twisting them into something they do not say, by calling the scientific theories fact, when they are not known to be factual.

Cool
legendary
December 11, 2017, 06:27:52 PM

Cool
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
December 11, 2017, 04:48:08 PM

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
December 11, 2017, 04:25:44 PM
I personally don't believe on the theory of evolution. While there might be creatures that adapted well in their environment, I am not convinced that something like a one celled organism can evolve into something very complex.
Activity: 102
Merit: 2
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
December 11, 2017, 03:55:30 PM
December 11, 2017, 02:36:50 PM
there is evidence that humanity existed long before the dinosaurs...how can this explain the "evolution"?

LOL, no there isn't. Unless you are getting your "evidence" from creationist websites.

Charles Darwin himsalf said humans created dinosaurs so what are you talking about?  Grin

What the fuck are you talking about, are you drunk? Charles Darwin neglected dinosaurs as a part of his theory but thankfully, paleontologists continued their work and have exhumed absolutely stunning evidence that Darwin was right. Among the fossil riches some of the most precious are those of feathered dinosaurs, and I can only imagine what Darwin might say if he could see the proof that the swallows in the air and pigeons in the street are living dinosaurs.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
December 11, 2017, 01:07:50 PM

LOL, no there isn't. Unless you are getting your "evidence" from creationist websites.

Charles Darwin himsalf said humans created dinosaurs so what are you talking about?  Grin
Activity: 1197
Merit: 482
December 11, 2017, 12:59:10 PM

Jump to: