Author

Topic: Evolution is a hoax - page 140. (Read 108030 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 152
December 12, 2017, 03:07:05 PM
We haven't attained to the understanding of the way the mind of God works in its detail. We might never. But you ae an idiot if you won't accept salvation over eternal dissolution.

Again, you may not have attained the understanding, but I have.  Smiley

Only an idiot would accept something based on the word of brainwashed fools.

So you believe in evolution right along with the brainwashed fools.

Cool

You can do one of these experiments to gain your proof of evolution;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Experimental_evolution

You can Google "evolution is impossible" to see all the reasons why evolution is impossible.

Cool

Yeah, and you can publish whatever the fuck you want on the goddamned Internet you fucking troll.

Literally do one of these experiments, you'll see evolution yourself in real fucking time. That's actual fucking proof right in front of your goddamned face and you refuse it. Even though it's right fucking there.

You might as well go shove your head in the sand while you're at it you fucking lunatic.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
December 12, 2017, 03:05:58 PM
We haven't attained to the understanding of the way the mind of God works in its detail. We might never. But you ae an idiot if you won't accept salvation over eternal dissolution.

Cool

You can Google "evolution is impossible" to see all the reasons why evolution is impossible.

Cool
Activity: 574
Merit: 152
December 12, 2017, 03:03:31 PM

Cool

Evolution in the sense that evolutionary scientists talk, is a non-C&E thing. Therefore it doesn't exist like they say.

So all the smart people are wrong, and one internet troll is right.   Cool

Yeah, nearly all scientists support the theory of evolution. But one internet troll is smarter than literally millions of scientists who have spent their entire lives studying multiple data points.

>A 2009 poll by Pew Research Center found that "Nearly all scientists (97%) say humans and other living things have evolved over time – 87% say evolution is due to natural processes, such as natural selection.

Yet all the scientists know that cause and effect operates the whole universe. This means that they all know that everything is programmed. This means that they haven't thought the whole thing out if they answer as you state.

However, pollsters know how to make the polls say almost anything that they want, even the opposite of the people being polled.

Cool

Holy shit, you could not be more wrong. Scientists don't believe that cause and effect operates the whole universe.

You're a fucking idiot that spouts bullshit without any understanding. I'd say you're a definite troll, but I honestly don't believe anyone would waste as much time as you on this bullshit.

Are you retarded mentally? Have you gotten checked?
legendary
December 12, 2017, 03:02:05 PM

Brainwashed fools believe in things that get repeated to them over and over and over - like in church.  Smiley

Evolution is the best theory we have for how we came to be.

Evolution isn't really a theory. There are simply a bunch of obstinate jokers who want it to be, so they keep on saying that it is.

Cool
legendary
December 12, 2017, 03:01:01 PM
When are you going to start expressing the proof so that someone might rebut it? Cheesy

Took your god six days to create a universe that I, as a god, could create instantly.

That is proof he is not all powerful.  Cool

So, you missed this >>> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.26219058.

Cool
legendary
December 12, 2017, 02:59:39 PM
Resting doesn't imply that He had a need to rest.  Cheesy

Why would an all powerful being even have such a thing as "rest"?

What did He rest from? It simply means that He had made everything perfect, so He had no need to work on it anymore. He rested from working on his creation. A painter stops painting when he has finished the painting. Even the painter rests from his painting of a finished painting. When the sea is at rest, it has stopped its activity.

You understand all this. You are simply being obstinate. Be careful. The time for you to gain salvation is passing.

Cool
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
December 12, 2017, 02:57:58 PM
When are you going to start expressing the proof so that someone might rebut it? Cheesy

Took your god six days to create a universe that I, as a god, could create instantly.

That is proof he is not all powerful.  Cool
Vod
legendary
December 12, 2017, 02:56:58 PM

Brainwashed fools believe in things that get repeated to them over and over and over - like in church.  Smiley

Evolution is the best theory we have for how we came to be.
Vod
legendary
December 12, 2017, 02:55:52 PM

Why would an all powerful being even have such a thing as "rest"?
legendary
December 12, 2017, 02:55:37 PM
LOL! You are so funny.  Cheesy

It is OK to admit you have lost the argument... no need to resort to shitposting.  :/

I have proven your god is not all powerful.  An all powerful being would not have to rest after working for just a couple minutes a day.

Cool
legendary
December 12, 2017, 02:54:45 PM

Cool
Vod
legendary
December 12, 2017, 02:54:04 PM

It is OK to admit you have lost the argument... no need to resort to shitposting.  :/

I have proven your god is not all powerful.  An all powerful being would not have to rest after working for just a couple minutes a day.
legendary
December 12, 2017, 02:53:53 PM
Great doesn't have anything to do with instant.

Some people might paint a beautiful painting instantly if they could. But they wouldn't do it all the time, because part of the joy in painting is the painting of the painting.

The thing is, I don't need to rest for a full day after painting for six.  Smiley

Your god is not all powerful. 

Cool

Cool
Vod
legendary
December 12, 2017, 02:53:04 PM

legendary
December 12, 2017, 02:52:53 PM

Some people might paint a beautiful painting instantly if they could. But they wouldn't do it all the time, because part of the joy in painting is the painting of the painting.

The thing is, I don't need to rest for a full day after painting for six.  Smiley

Cool
legendary
December 12, 2017, 02:51:50 PM
He is God. He is trying to wrangle you into accepting, no matter what He knows about your future.

Kind of like me trying to move a mountain?

I know it won't move (I've known since I created it 6,000 years ago) but I keep trying.

Is god an idiot?  lol

Cool
Vod
legendary
December 12, 2017, 02:50:52 PM

legendary
December 12, 2017, 02:49:53 PM
God is so extremely great that if you grow up as a child of God, it will take all of eternity to get there. Focus on being a child of God so that you can start to grow.

But not great enough to create a universe instantly...   Roll Eyes

Cool
Vod
legendary
December 12, 2017, 02:49:45 PM
He is God. He is trying to wrangle you into accepting, no matter what He knows about your future.

Kind of like me trying to move a mountain?

I know it won't move (I've known since I created it 6,000 years ago) but I keep trying.

Is god an idiot?  lol
legendary
December 12, 2017, 02:47:55 PM
He is offering you a chance to be a child of God, and inherit "Godness." You don't seem to be like God even enough to move out of self-torture.

Why would he offer me a chance he knew 6,000 years ago I would not accept?

Is he just showboating?

Cool
Jump to: