Author

Topic: Evolution is a hoax - page 142. (Read 108030 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
December 12, 2017, 02:25:21 PM
Why even make these kids if he knows they will destroy themselves?

Didn't you forget the part about them being His children?

So he is allowed to torture people (create them just so they will destroy themselves) because they are his children?

No. There is nothing like God being allowed. He controls all things and beyond.

Free will used the wrong way is what cause destruction.

Cool
legendary
December 12, 2017, 02:24:06 PM
Evolution in the sense that evolutionary scientists talk, is a non-C&E thing. Therefore it doesn't exist like they say.

So all the smart people are wrong, and one internet troll is right.   Cool

Yeah, nearly all scientists support the theory of evolution. But one internet troll is smarter than literally millions of scientists who have spent their entire lives studying multiple data points.

>A 2009 poll by Pew Research Center found that "Nearly all scientists (97%) say humans and other living things have evolved over time – 87% say evolution is due to natural processes, such as natural selection.

Yet all the scientists know that cause and effect operates the whole universe. This means that they all know that everything is programmed. This means that they haven't thought the whole thing out if they answer as you state.

However, pollsters know how to make the polls say almost anything that they want, even the opposite of the people being polled.

Cool
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
December 12, 2017, 02:22:55 PM
Well, actually, you have at least a few other Internet trolls that seem to agree with you.

Some posts you agree with me, other posts you go off on some tangent.

It just proves you are making this stuff up as you go along.  Cool
Vod
legendary
December 12, 2017, 02:22:00 PM

So he is allowed to torture people (create them just so they will destroy themselves) because they are his children?
legendary
December 12, 2017, 02:21:12 PM
Evolution in the sense that evolutionary scientists talk, is a non-C&E thing. Therefore it doesn't exist like they say.

So all the smart people are wrong, and one internet troll is right.   Cool

Evolution is the best theory we have about where we came from.

Well, actually, you have at least a few other Internet trolls that seem to agree with you.

Cool
Activity: 574
Merit: 152
December 12, 2017, 02:21:05 PM

So all the smart people are wrong, and one internet troll is right.   Cool

Yeah, nearly all scientists support the theory of evolution. But one internet troll is smarter than literally millions of scientists who have spent their entire lives studying multiple data points.

>A 2009 poll by Pew Research Center found that "Nearly all scientists (97%) say humans and other living things have evolved over time – 87% say evolution is due to natural processes, such as natural selection.
legendary
December 12, 2017, 02:20:06 PM
Quite the contrary. God isn't outsmarted by people. He simply does what you would do with firmly obstinate kids. He lets them go on to their destruction. God isn't outsmarted by this, because many of His other children will remain His.

Is your god a sadist?

Take a look at children that you and your woman make. They are like you. You know that they will die some time in the future... at least that is what experience has taught us. So why do you make them? Just so that they will die some time?

People make kids so that they will have a period of enjoyment here in this life, and so that they will live in joy, forever, with God and each other in Heaven.

Cool
Vod
legendary
December 12, 2017, 02:18:32 PM

So all the smart people are wrong, and one internet troll is right.   Cool

Evolution is the best theory we have about where we came from.
Vod
legendary
December 12, 2017, 02:15:09 PM
Quite the contrary. God isn't outsmarted by people. He simply does what you would do with firmly obstinate kids. He lets them go on to their destruction. God isn't outsmarted by this, because many of His other children will remain His.

Is your god a sadist?
legendary
December 12, 2017, 02:15:03 PM
And mutations are programmed in by C&E. So they aren't evolution at all. Easier yet to understand.

So C&E is what drives evolution?  Minutes ago you said evolution was a hoax.   Wink

Evolution in the sense that evolutionary scientists talk, is a non-C&E thing. Therefore it doesn't exist like they say. Yet, things happen that evolution scientists say are evolution. Rather, they are C&E happenings.

Cool
legendary
December 12, 2017, 02:12:53 PM
What would you do if you wanted to stress your ability? You would get a woman and have kids. Then you would have to deal with their free will, and their ability to outsmart you at some times.

God simply made kids when He made us.

Ah, so you are saying it is possible to outsmart your god?  That's a paradox, since god would know from the beginning he would be outsmarted, wouldn't he?

You're contradicting yourself, troll.   Cool

Cool
legendary
December 12, 2017, 02:10:37 PM

And you are one of the gaps. But He isn't hiding. He is simply gentle with you. It would be easy for Him to crush you and your free will. But He wants "partners" rather than robots.

Cool

https://cdn.arstechnica.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/LynnHarveyNyborg-Atheism-IQ.png

It's not his fault guys, religiosity is correlated with low intelligence. I mean after all, what rational, intelligent adult could believe the God myth in the face of the overwhelming evidence against him.

You prove yourself to fall into that graph of yours. I show proof and explanation of it. But you can't, because you don't have any.

Cool
Vod
legendary
December 12, 2017, 02:09:35 PM
What would you do if you wanted to stress your ability? You would get a woman and have kids. Then you would have to deal with their free will, and their ability to outsmart you at some times.

God simply made kids when He made us.

Ah, so you are saying it is possible to outsmart your god?  That's a paradox, since god would know from the beginning he would be outsmarted, wouldn't he?

You're contradicting yourself, troll.   Cool
Vod
legendary
December 12, 2017, 02:08:24 PM
And mutations are programmed in by C&E. So they aren't evolution at all. Easier yet to understand.

So C&E is what drives evolution?  Minutes ago you said evolution was a hoax.   Wink
legendary
December 12, 2017, 02:08:12 PM
Perhaps the free will of people starts to test the abilities of God a little.

So now you claim your god isn't all powerful?

You aren't working off of any facts, or beliefs.  You are a troll, making this up as you go.   Cheesy

God simply made kids when He made us. Evolutionists are trying to outsmart Him. But they fail.

Cool
Activity: 1036
Merit: 332
DMs have been disabled. I am busy.
December 12, 2017, 02:06:29 PM

And you are one of the gaps. But He isn't hiding. He is simply gentle with you. It would be easy for Him to crush you and your free will. But He wants "partners" rather than robots.

Cool

It's not his fault guys, religiosity is correlated with low intelligence. I mean after all, what rational, intelligent adult could believe the God myth in the face of the overwhelming evidence against him.
legendary
December 12, 2017, 02:05:59 PM
My explanation is way more accurate and easy to understand than anything anyone says in favor of the evolution hoax.

You think the rewriting of history a billion times a second is easy to understand?

Evolution is just a series of mutations.  Now THAT is easy to understand.  Smiley

Cool
Vod
legendary
December 12, 2017, 02:05:51 PM
Perhaps the free will of people starts to test the abilities of God a little.

So now you claim your god isn't all powerful?

You aren't working off of any facts, or beliefs.  You are a troll, making this up as you go.   Cheesy
legendary
December 12, 2017, 02:04:41 PM
Because He listened to your free will today, and went back to the Beginning and jiggled universal C&E to match both, your free will and His designs.

So your god reworks the entire universe and all its history every time any human thinks or speaks?

Not a very elegant solution for someone you claim is all powerful...

Perhaps the free will of people starts to test the abilities of God a little. But most people don't live beyond 100 years, so their testing of God is limited.

Cool
Vod
legendary
December 12, 2017, 02:03:27 PM
My explanation is way more accurate and easy to understand than anything anyone says in favor of the evolution hoax.

You think the rewriting of history a billion times a second is easy to understand?

Evolution is just a series of mutations.  Now THAT is easy to understand.  Smiley
Jump to: