Pages:
Author

Topic: Evolution is a hoax - page 92. (Read 108030 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
February 25, 2018, 09:30:23 AM
Wikipedia:

https://prnt.sc/ijhm5s

I have made a printsceen out of it.

What are yours sources? I will look them up.

If that extremely famous guy would have any work in english I would have read those... Sadly he is not so significant I guess.

I found about the "spark"

https://web.archive.org/web/20081017231050/http://scienceblogs.com/pharyngula/2008/10/old_scientists_never_clean_out.php

They found after so many years a vials and I am suppose to believe that is a science and not vials was placed there to fit the missing amino acids..............

Are you taking people for idiots?

You are such a frauds all of you.................

Shaposhnikov G.Ch. Evolution of some aphid groups in relation to evolution of Rosadeae. Moscow/Leningrad: Akademia Nauk SSSR, 1951.

Shaposhnikov G.Ch. Phylogenetic background of the system of the short tailed aphids (Anuraphidina) with reference to their host plants relationships. Moscow/Leningrad: Akademia Nauk SSSR, 1956.

Shaposhnikov G.Ch. The aphides (Aphidinea) infesting cherry plum and cherry. Entomologicheskoe Obozrenie 43, 1964.

Shaposhnikov G.Ch. Interrelations of living systems and natural selection. Zhurnal Obshchei Biologii 35, 1974.

Shaposhnikov G.Ch. Dynamics of clones, populations and species, and evolution. Zhurnal Obshchei Biologii 39, 1978.

Shaposhnikov G.Ch. Evolution of morphological structures in aphids (Homoptera, Aphidinea) and habits of the recent and Mesozoic representatives of the group. Entomologicheskoe Obozrenie 59, 1980.

Shaposhnikov G.Ch. The main features of the evolution of aphids. In: Evolution and Biosystematics of Aphids. Ossolineum, Wrocław, 1985.

So, let me get this straight. Your arguments against evolution are "A Russian scientist published papers in Russian and not in English", and "I'm going to ignore the results of a widely repeated and confirmed experiment because they don't fit with my narrative".

You have lost the argument. Just stop.

No ofcourse not. I was just commenting that your own sources admitt that you the miller experiment had not produce the needed amino acids... Just read them. They claim that a lost grail... ahem vial has been magicly found.

Shaposhnikov I just have never heard in my life before, but the Miller experiment is fairly known to me. Thats all. And I do not talk about something I don't know.

I was just amazed it such a hotshot that noone is talking about in the debate between evolution and creation. That seemed odd to me.

When I asked about the sources I asked about the Miller experiment sources that claims about the finding missing amino acid. I have already founded them when they had found their long lost grail... vial.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18706
February 25, 2018, 09:26:08 AM
Wikipedia:

If that extremely famous guy would have any work in english I would have read those... Sadly he is not so significant I guess.

I found about the "spark"

https://web.archive.org/web/20081017231050/http://scienceblogs.com/pharyngula/2008/10/old_scientists_never_clean_out.php

They found after so many years a vials and I am suppose to believe that is a science and not vials was placed there to fit the missing amino acids..............

Shaposhnikov G.Ch. Evolution of some aphid groups in relation to evolution of Rosadeae. Moscow/Leningrad: Akademia Nauk SSSR, 1951.

Shaposhnikov G.Ch. Phylogenetic background of the system of the short tailed aphids (Anuraphidina) with reference to their host plants relationships. Moscow/Leningrad: Akademia Nauk SSSR, 1956.

Shaposhnikov G.Ch. The aphides (Aphidinea) infesting cherry plum and cherry. Entomologicheskoe Obozrenie 43, 1964.

Shaposhnikov G.Ch. Interrelations of living systems and natural selection. Zhurnal Obshchei Biologii 35, 1974.

Shaposhnikov G.Ch. Dynamics of clones, populations and species, and evolution. Zhurnal Obshchei Biologii 39, 1978.

Shaposhnikov G.Ch. Evolution of morphological structures in aphids (Homoptera, Aphidinea) and habits of the recent and Mesozoic representatives of the group. Entomologicheskoe Obozrenie 59, 1980.

Shaposhnikov G.Ch. The main features of the evolution of aphids. In: Evolution and Biosystematics of Aphids. Ossolineum, Wrocław, 1985.

So, let me get this straight. Your arguments against evolution are "A Russian scientist published papers in Russian and not in English", and "I'm going to ignore the results of a widely repeated and confirmed experiment because they don't fit with my narrative".

You have lost the argument. Just stop.
February 25, 2018, 09:07:31 AM
WRONG! Thats simply wrong. Yeah he created some aminoacids but not even half of them to make a simplest of all organism...

It actually created 25 different amino acids. All life as we know it uses only 20 amino acids.

Might want to learn the facts before screaming "WRONG".

In time, trace amounts of several of the simplest biologically useful amino acids were formed—mostly glycine and alanine.30 The yield of glycine was a mere 1.05%, of alanine only 0.75% and the next most common amino acid produced amounted to only 0.026% of the total—so small as to be largely insignificant. In Miller’s words, ‘The total yield was small for the energy expended.’31 The side group for glycine is a lone hydrogen and for alanine, a simple methyl (-CH3) group. After hundreds of replications and modifications using techniques similar to those employed in the original Miller-Urey experiments, scientists were able to produce only small amounts of less than half of the 20 amino acids required for life. The rest require much more complex synthesis conditions.

Source: https://answersingenesis.org/origin-of-life/why-the-miller-urey-research-argues-against-abiogenesis/

Hahahaha, oh wow. Quoting Answer in Genesis. Argument over. You have lost.

I have no idea who was Goerge Shaposhnikov - neither do google. That is weak if he had proven the evolution right. He should be very famous. All I can find is some scammy article on wikipedia, but it is like the man had not existed outside of that article.

Shaposhnikov published over 50 papers. Your inability to find and read academic papers is not an argument against evolution.

Wikipedia:

I found about the "volcanic spark"

Why not repeat the experiments and then search your refrigerators?...... How... What.... What is going on with this world?
legendary
February 25, 2018, 08:55:16 AM
WRONG! Thats simply wrong. Yeah he created some aminoacids but not even half of them to make a simplest of all organism...

It actually created 25 different amino acids. All life as we know it uses only 20 amino acids.

In time, trace amounts of several of the simplest biologically useful amino acids were formed—mostly glycine and alanine.30 The yield of glycine was a mere 1.05%, of alanine only 0.75% and the next most common amino acid produced amounted to only 0.026% of the total—so small as to be largely insignificant. In Miller’s words, ‘The total yield was small for the energy expended.’31 The side group for glycine is a lone hydrogen and for alanine, a simple methyl (-CH3) group. After hundreds of replications and modifications using techniques similar to those employed in the original Miller-Urey experiments, scientists were able to produce only small amounts of less than half of the 20 amino acids required for life. The rest require much more complex synthesis conditions.

Source: https://answersingenesis.org/origin-of-life/why-the-miller-urey-research-argues-against-abiogenesis/

Hahahaha, oh wow. Quoting Answer in Genesis. Argument over. You have lost.

I have no idea who was Goerge Shaposhnikov - neither do google. That is weak if he had proven the evolution right. He should be very famous. All I can find is some scammy article on wikipedia, but it is like the man had not existed outside of that article.

Shaposhnikov published over 50 papers. Your inability to find and read academic papers is not an argument against evolution.
February 25, 2018, 08:54:29 AM

On wikipedia they claim that some volcanic spark discharge and some other sparks have created the rest amino acids needed. I have no idea about those. And I will read about it.
legendary
February 25, 2018, 08:42:13 AM

February 25, 2018, 08:14:39 AM
In this particular segment of posts, we are talking about the fact that science has found that life can't exist. Since evolution has to do with life, evolution can't exist, simply because life can't exist.

Evolution, on the other hand, is a bunch of stories. If there happens to be some solid fact for evolution, we don't know it. All we really have in evolution theory is stories. We have not been able to create it in the lab.

The Miller-Urey experiment, which showed the chemical origin of life occuring spontaneously in the conditions of an early Earth, was conducted in 1952.

So you are only about 70 years out-of-date with your baseless, factless ramblings.

That proves exactly the opposite what you claim.

Im amazed people are making those hoaxes viral while they are half-truths at best....

ITS SO SAD...........

be honest for once and check your sources.... It should be criminal to make sucha disinformation on the public....

All I could find is this: No mention from what book, where and what. https://web.archive.org/web/20130908054552/http://rogov.zwz.ru/Macroevolution/epi17.pdf

I can not decipher the cyrlics sadly. Can you?
legendary
February 25, 2018, 06:56:54 AM
In this particular segment of posts, we are talking about the fact that science has found that life can't exist. Since evolution has to do with life, evolution can't exist, simply because life can't exist.

Evolution, on the other hand, is a bunch of stories. If there happens to be some solid fact for evolution, we don't know it. All we really have in evolution theory is stories. We have not been able to create it in the lab.

The Miller-Urey experiment, which showed the chemical origin of life occuring spontaneously in the conditions of an early Earth, was conducted in 1952.

Georgy Shaposhnikov evolved a new and reproductively isolated species of aphid by altering their food source in the 1950s.

So you are only about 70 years out-of-date with your baseless, factless ramblings.
Activity: 946
Merit: 105
February 25, 2018, 06:12:54 AM
Yes, if you are ignorant about the facts, your father too can be a hoax.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
February 25, 2018, 06:10:28 AM
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
February 25, 2018, 12:11:35 AM
I can't believe this is even a thread on this forum

I'm kind of shocked as well.
LOL
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
February 24, 2018, 11:53:53 PM
February 24, 2018, 01:49:05 PM
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
February 24, 2018, 12:09:14 PM
February 24, 2018, 07:10:30 AM
Ring species show the process of speciation in action. In ring species, the species is distributed more or less in a line, such as around the base of a mountain range. Each population is able to breed with its neighboring population, but the populations at the two ends are not able to interbreed. (In a true ring species, those two end populations are adjacent to each other, completing the ring.) Examples of ring species are

Yes I wrote to you about the ring species! I DID! You do not have to inform me what a ring specie is. I told several posts ago what they are. I must say that i almost got hooked in evolution by the ring specie, but then I thought... well... why not the one more step? Because well... its impossible maybe?

Ring species are almost new species to make it short.

You know what they say about almost. It's like you are almost right - being wrong.

Someone almost won - that means he had lost.

P.S Sorry... previously I had wrote that you show just bones. You show bones that not even showing what you imply they are showing. They are heavily incomplete small fragments that you imagine for example a whale to have legs... You just imagine stuff....

Yeah it could be the ancestor of a whale, as it could be the 99% of fake fossils. Yeah it could be anything.... It could be the bones of still living organisms today as well that looks totally different than in the picture as well.... Totally credible NOT.
February 24, 2018, 07:06:30 AM
February 24, 2018, 07:02:02 AM
February 24, 2018, 06:54:47 AM
Proven false by what? Do you know how long it takes for number 2 to occur?

Proven false but not finding anything that the theory claimed it should be abundant - like transitional fossils of for example human. Proven false by abiogenesis, and proven false by not observing what it claims - mainly the seperation of species.

I would guess they say millions of years. There are several problems with that.

1. You can speed up the process in the lab by thousands and thousands of times, by accelerating breeding, accelerating mutation and accelerating everything many many many times than it is in a nataural enviroment, by radioactive izotopes, changing the enviroment rapidly etc etc etc.
2. The process of evolution is constant - so it should occur everywhere from time to time. You say - it takes millions of years. Why cant you assume that the process had taken millions of years untill now minus one day. Why cant you assume that one of your ring specie is just enough ready for a one more step? Why cant you assume a million of years have passed minus one day? So you see? One time they say that a ring specie is a step in the evolution. And on the other hand they say it isn't. So is it or not? Your stupid theory all the times contradicts itself. That looks like playing a soccer for a time to pass and not seriously trying to score.
3. Just get one of your ring specie that breeds like mad, stuff it with radioactive isotopes if you are so sure about your outcome. Why not do that? Becuase its fake!

Im sorry but there is no excuse for a failure here.

https://www.wired.com/2008/12/evolutionexampl/
https://listverse.com/2011/11/19/8-examples-of-evolution-in-action/
http://www.businessinsider.com/examples-of-evolution-happening-right-now-2015-2#bedbugs-are-becoming-a-new-species-of-nightmare-insects-1

You can find hundreds of different examples but of course you are not interested, you only believe in God.
February 24, 2018, 06:52:02 AM
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
February 24, 2018, 06:46:27 AM
It seems to me that in addition to some specific monkeys (which have evolved), there is no incentive for them. That is, there are no conditions under which they really would have evolved.
Pages:
Jump to: